Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Really....wow...beauford...go on....quickly!!!!!!!

G
    Rather pay more for a good seat, he's one of my favourite acts, so i don't mind paying a bit more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    Trip was bouncy, thanks...

I'm off out now - I think I'll be on all afternoon reading posts though! Did Amy get in? I saw her AAAAA title, so I guessed that she did
    Acaila?? She hasn't applied yet..lol

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucerna)
    There's more? I thought it was just fluffstar? Gosh. I'm not sure why there are so many of us..I'll be the first to admit pompey's a bit of a dump, don't worry :s
    Well, there's Rednirt who is a sort of Pompey person...

I haven't found ANY other Southampton people yet though..

Best wishes on getting grades. When are they out? No doubt I'll be chatting with you later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    Well, there's Rednirt who is a sort of Pompey person...

I haven't found ANY other Southampton people yet though..

Best wishes on getting grades. When are they out? No doubt I'll be chatting with you later
    Thursday :eek:

I probably won't post on the day till much later cos hopefully i'll be out celebrating .

G

ReputationRep:
    afternoon folks.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willla2)
    afternoon folks.....
    Afternoon.

Been sleeping??

G

ReputationRep:
    what else?

had to get up though, I've got to completely tidy the house today, get ready for thursday. But i've been very lazy the past hour, olympics distracting me as always!

ReputationRep:
    what else?

had to get up though, I've got to completely tidy the house today, get ready for thursday. But i've been very lazy the past hour, olympics distracting me as always!

why do you have to tidy rthe house before thursday? the only reason I would do that would be so that I could trash it if I ddn't get my grades.

MB

ReputationRep:
    what else?

Lol....i'm finding it hard to sleep atm...i keep waking up and not be able to get back to sleep. Tis annoying. Got up at 8:30 this morning. Still...sorted some stuff out so wasn't all bad

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    why do you have to tidy rthe house before thursday? the only reason I would do that would be so that I could trash it if I ddn't get my grades.

MB
    because every results day so far I've thrown a party. I need to tidy up the house for such parties. I cant rely on parents or anything because every year over the results week they take my sibilings off on holiday, so i get the house to myself!

ReputationRep:
    Lol....i'm finding it hard to sleep atm...i keep waking up and not be able to get back to sleep. Tis annoying. Got up at 8:30 this morning. Still...sorted some stuff out so wasn't all bad

G
    8.30?!?!?!

I'd already been at work for an hour!!!

Honestly, lazy students...

ReputationRep:
    because every results day so far I've thrown a party. I need to tidy up the house for such parties. I cant rely on parents or anything because every year over the results week they take my sibilings off on holiday, so i get the house to myself!

Sounds like great fun. I'm not confident to do that as I really wouldn't be in the party mood if I don't do well.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffstar)
    8.30?!?!?!

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    Sounds like great fun. I'm not confident to do that as I really wouldn't be in the party mood if I don't do well.

MB
    yeah i do know what you mean. The past couple of years I havent really thought about failure....or at least if i didnt get the grades i wanted, there was always a retake. But this year obviously the grades are v. important, and so i'm very nervous. I'm still not sure whether i'd actually have the party if I didnt get into cambridge....i probably would though because there's nothing i could do...but i'd be so terribly depressed! Oh god please let me have the grades!

ReputationRep:
    yeah i do know what you mean. The past couple of years I havent really thought about failure....or at least if i didnt get the grades i wanted, there was always a retake. But this year obviously the grades are v. important, and so i'm very nervous. I'm still not sure whether i'd actually have the party if I didnt get into cambridge....i probably would though because there's nothing i could do...but i'd be so terribly depressed! Oh god please let me have the grades!

Well good luck with it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffstar)
    8.30?!?!?!

Honestly, lazy students...
    Work??? Remind me what that is again???

G

ReputationRep:
    Work??? Remind me what that is again???

G
    lol. i dont know if i'll remember what studying is if i get in!

and pol - good to see you back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    lol. i dont know if i'll remember what studying is if i get in!
    If we get in..it's cambridge....i think they'll drill it back into us....until we're lean mean studying machines

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    pol - good to see you back!
    Thanx Scarlet Ibis

ReputationRep:
    Hey pol wb

Working? I've got 12 free periods in my timetable atm Including Thursday and Friday mornings! w00t! I love sixth year!
    Although I may be picking up a sixth subject oh joy! :rolleyes:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.