The Student Room Group
musicboy
Hooray. I'm in. Passoa party here I come.

MB

who said you were invited :wink:

jk
can we remove the hopefully from the title of this thread now? seeing as we are now officially not in need of divine intervention?
Reply 3342
I exactly met my offer to study Maths at Trinity College! (It was 42/45 in IB with best grades in Maths and Physics + 1,1 in STEP 1+2) Yahooooooooo!
crana
who said you were invited :wink:

jk

I guess you're in then? :biggrin: Not that I ever had a doubt :tongue:

But please would you post on the results thread so we can try to get more scientists than engineers there and I can get one over on shiny? :wink:
Reply 3344
Wahey! Party!
Reply 3345
Sorry for the rather late reply my dear cambridge colleagues....but i was down at the pub drinking a well earned pint of strongbows...and beating my best friend at pool.....twice!! :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

G
Reply 3346
How did you get on then G? Going to be giving us your msn address?
gzftan
Sorry for the rather late reply my dear cambridge colleagues....but i was down at the pub drinking a well earned pint of strongbows...and beating my best friend at pool.....twice!! :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

G

i take it you got in then? :biggrin:
Reply 3348
scarlet ibis
i take it you got in then? :biggrin:

You took it correctly!! :biggrin:

G
Acaila
How did you get on then G? Going to be giving us your msn address?

ooh good point. i was going to wait too. :biggrin: my hotmail account is amyalys
Reply 3350
I'll add you both when I get home then (currently doing Software Development in Advanced Higher Computing. If I fail this I'll blame you lot :biggrin:)
MadNatSci
I guess you're in then? :biggrin: Not that I ever had a doubt :tongue:

But please would you post on the results thread so we can try to get more scientists than engineers there and I can get one over on shiny? :wink:

Hmm, as a CompSci, I technically qualify as a scientist not an engineer, but after your nasty remarks about us, I'm tempted not to help you. :wink:
Squishy
Hmm, as a CompSci, I technically qualify as a scientist not an engineer, but after your nasty remarks about us, I'm tempted not to help you. :wink:

:frown: Pleeeeaaaaaase? I did take it back :biggrin:
MadNatSci
:frown: Pleeeeaaaaaase? I did take it back :biggrin:

*sigh* OK...:biggrin:

There are more scientists than engineers at the moment.
I guess I should put my email up to then (though I think I can be emailed through the site..)

[email protected]

I'm very proud of my ".ie" even if the account did change from e-merge.ie when Vodafone bought Eircell! :frown:
Hey Geoff, you ccan take away the "hopefully" in thee title of this thread now :smile:

MB
and the 'made the grades list' :biggrin:
I'm In!!!!!!
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Fluffstar
I'm In!!!!!!
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Congratulations comrade.

MB
musicboy
Congratulations comrade.

MB

Thanks!!! I'm so happy!!
Yay yay yay!

Latest

Trending

Trending