I wish I could say I were happy today... wait... :eek:

I CAN !!! GET IN !!! CAMBRIDGE HERE I COME :eek:

WELL DONE Y'ALL !!!
    Jesus christ!. Don't do that to me. YAY. CONGRATS

MB

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations everyone! I'll be seeing you in a few months then

ReputationRep:
    Thanks musicboy, helenia n all. hehe woop woop... now apparently im supposed to be telling my DoS soon which time-periods i hope to study in british history... argh i only found that out today, and ive done no reading lol. aint even started and im well behind haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffstar)
    I'm In!!!!!!
    Cambridge really is going downhill letting Pompey people in but, heh..! Well done Kathy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    Cambridge really is going downhill letting Pompey people in but, heh..! Well done Kathy
    Yeah, why the hell did they let her in!

Kidding. I was wondering about you earlier when you didn't post after results.

ReputationRep:
    ahh the societies look good dont they...

EVVVVVVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD NOW !!!

ReputationRep:
    Whooooo!! More people coming for the Passoa Party!!!!

I will go and change the first post now.....

G

ReputationRep:
    More people I can panick to about interviews!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    More people I can panick to about interviews!
    I'm counting on you getting accepted to Robinson next year...spread the bricky hugs!

ReputationRep:
    Well done to all who got in. I'll be seeing you in October. Let's all get drunk together and be generally embarrasing!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollo Loco)
    Well done to all who got in. I'll be seeing you in October. Let's all get drunk together and be generally embarrasing!!!
    Hehe...that's what the passoa party is for

G

ReputationRep:
    Humph! I feel silly, went out celebrating with friends this afternoon and had a few drinks. Came home and then been out for a meal with my mum and now I'm soooooo tired it's all just hit me; I'm exhausted! It's not even 11pm & I'm contemplating just going to bed instead of meeting up with the rest of my friends!!! Tomorrow was always planned to be the official celebratory bash, 12pm-2am but I really feel I should be out now as well! Ah well, if I sleep now I'll be able to enjoy tomorrow even more! I'm such a lightweight!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie J)
    Humph! I feel silly, went out celebrating with friends this afternoon and had a few drinks. Came home and then been out for a meal with my mum and now I'm soooooo tired it's all just hit me; I'm exhausted! It's not even 11pm & I'm contemplating just going to bed instead of meeting up with the rest of my friends!!! Tomorrow was always planned to be the official celebratory bash, 12pm-2am but I really feel I should be out now as well! Ah well, if I sleep now I'll be able to enjoy tomorrow even more! I'm such a lightweight!!
    Not to worry, i feel absolutely drained too and i'm not going out tomorrow because i'm going on holiday to Italy on a 7.25 flight from Manchester on Saturday and i can usually go until about 3 in the mornin.

ReputationRep:
    i've just finished my third results day party/bbq. Gone really well, although for the first time, people seem to ahve buggered off home, instead of making it an allnighter. Seems that we're all approaching old age too fast

And now I'm full of adrenilin high from getting into cam, I'm so happy!!!!!!!!

I think the first post needs updating with messenger addresses so people can chat:

[email protected] for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willla2)
    i've just finished my third results day party/bbq. Gone really well, although for the first time, people seem to ahve buggered off home, instead of making it an allnighter. Seems that we're all approaching old age too fast

And now I'm full of adrenilin high from getting into cam, I'm so happy!!!!!!!!

I think the first post needs updating with messenger addresses so people can chat:

[email protected] for me!
    WAHEY!!!!

Good idea..i'll update it!!

G

ReputationRep:
    My msn thingy is [email protected]

MB

ReputationRep:
    Hey - so did we all get in?

ReputationRep:
    The msn passoa party! Woohoo!

ReputationRep:
    i think all of this threads regulars have got in, if that means anything

so geoff was right after all

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.