The Student Room Group
even i bought food from there... and i was only there for an interview :biggrin: if you wanna be in with the cool guys, you gotta eat from gardies...

one sec... do they do halal meat, any know? :confused:
Counterpoint
even i bought food from there... and i was only there for an interview :biggrin: if you wanna be in with the cool guys, you gotta eat from gardies...

one sec... do they do halal meat, any know? :confused:

I have been there, just not eaten stuff from there. My digestive system doesn't appreciate grease when it's already been abused by alcohol.
hehe; i din't actually like 'em that much lol :biggrin:
Reply 3403
I like kebabs.
Plus I always have pitta bread if I eat in the school canteen so I think I like all that type of food :biggrin:
Reply 3404
Helenia
I have been there, just not eaten stuff from there. My digestive system doesn't appreciate grease when it's already been abused by alcohol.

no, i really can't see how they're at all appetising
Reply 3405
after a bit of alcohol, anything seems appetising!
Willla2
after a bit of alcohol, anything seems appetising!

Nah-uh, not for me - I can't eat anything when I'm drunk. Guess it's good really :smile:
Fluffstar
lol awww. I was out having lunch with my mum and then shopping (my mate needed retailtherapy).

I swear, my mum was so much more nervous about my results than I was. I let her open them just to keep her quiet. :rolleyes:

Acaila
I'll definitely stay over night. I'll almost certainly be flying both ways and no way am I taking a red eye. I'd like to stay in college anyway :smile:
Musicboy's sworn to meet me at interview :biggrin:

Oh yes, word of advice. Do NOT drink Dr Pepper on the way over. I was high on it for about three days during my interview and after. I'll do my best to hang around Cambridge for a few days after first term ends, but I really want to meet up with my friend who's going to Aberystwyth for the Christmas holidays. There should still be time after interviews however. :biggrin:
Reply 3408
ahhhh the little bunnies will be all nervous for their interviews....i suddenly feel all grown up :biggrin:
Reply 3409
Willla2
ahhhh the little bunnies will be all nervous for their interviews....i suddenly feel all grown up :biggrin:

I feel like I should, but i really don't feel grown up. I still feel that university is somewhere where old people go. I'm not old yet! :eek:
MadNatSci
Yes :biggrin:

ahh ive been there! they had lots of good vegy food.. but.. i didnt buy anything... i had brought a packed lunch :wink:
Squishy
I'll do my best to hang around Cambridge for a few days after first term ends.

me too. I can meet you and not have to see my parents (kill two birds with one stone) :smile:

MB
Reply 3412
Well...my bday is in the week after we finish term i believe..if i counted correctly....so i'll do something up in cambridge...then celebrate again back at home!!!!! :smile:

G
musicboy
me too. I can meet you and not have to see my parents (kill two birds with one stone) :smile:

MB

Should I be offended that you're comparing meeting me to killing a bird? :biggrin:

Oh...we must meet up before end-of-term. :tongue: Did you get a letter from college today saying you'd get accommodation info in early September?
Squishy
Should I be offended that you're comparing meeting me to killing a bird? :biggrin:

Oh...we must meet up before end-of-term. :tongue: Did you get a letter from college today saying you'd get accommodation info in early September?

Yeah, I got the letter but i'm guessing i get no choice of accomodation. I just get the one of the rooms with the pianos in cos i'm a muso. That will also mean ground floor. Also, I was comparing meeting acaila with killing a bird. I intend to meet you in freshers week at the passoa party.

MB
Reply 3415
Me's a little bunny who's scared about her interview :frown:
musicboy
Yeah, I got the letter but i'm guessing i get no choice of accomodation. I just get the one of the rooms with the pianos in cos i'm a muso. That will also mean ground floor. Also, I was comparing meeting acaila with killing a bird. I intend to meet you in freshers week at the passoa party.

MB

dude, i dont think youre getting the message

:wink:
crana
dude, i dont think youre getting the message

:wink:

I'm bringing passoa...
musicboy
I'm bringing passoa...

im joking my friend, of course you can come.

but you can only come if you stop referring to yourself as MB when you sign posts. :wink:

rosie
crana
im joking my friend, of course you can come.

but you can only come if you stop referring to yourself as MB when you sign posts. :wink:

rosie

OK,

Jacob

Latest

Trending

Trending