Cambridge Chat (previously New Cambridge Students Entry 2004)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Ovacik
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
hey
finally a new message, i m at work on sat and not that much happens so i pretty much just stare at the internet all day , but anyways

i haven't heard about any of these pre-fresher things, though if un asked i see no reason not to go. though i haven't heard much about anything from my college (robinson) thou they said they are going to send me more details on the 6th of sep, so hopefully they will send me some info about these pre-freshers things then.

just out of interest what college are you going to and what are you going to study?
Katie J
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm going to Newnham to read (yeah getting in with the uni lingo!) Arch & Anth!

Geography's cool, I did it for A-Level and loved it! In my obsessed mind it's archaeology in disguise anyway!
Ovacik
Report 15 years ago
heheh yay no more predictable colouring in coments
Ovacik
Report 15 years ago
also im a bit worried about this freshers thing now, have you recived loads of info on it allready, as i have said i have recived nothing yet.
oh also i have a friend who is going to newham (i think its newham, i get it confused with newhall, but anywas she is going to the older one) thou she stuing english, just thought u might like to know
Willla2
Report 15 years ago
no fair, I WANT MY FRESHERS PACK!
crana
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by musicboy)
just like in Monty Python and the quest for the holy grail

Old Man: answer me these questions three, ere the other side you'll see: What is your name? What is your quest? What is your favourite colour?

MB

you realise you cant come to the party now....?
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by crana)
you realise you cant come to the party now....?
LOL

We're having our very own passoa party this week seeing as I can't make it to the offical one this October .
Katie J
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ovacik)
also im a bit worried about this freshers thing now, have you recived loads of info on it allready, as i have said i have recived nothing yet.
oh also i have a friend who is going to newham (i think its newham, i get it confused with newhall, but anywas she is going to the older one) thou she stuing english, just thought u might like to know
I only had mine this morning! Don't worry, we've got ages yet anyway!
It's like me getting my little sisters whole summer holiday all over again!
musicbloke
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

what part of north london are you from?

Jacob

Hey Rosie, what's wwrong with Monty Python?
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by musicboy)
what part of north london are you from?

Jacob

Hey Rosie, what's wwrong with Monty Python?
MB
musicbloke
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
MB

LOL, yeah, Rosie told me not to do that anymore.

Jacob
Ovacik
Report 15 years ago
Hey
im from crouch end (what a great name) probably the nearest tube is finsbury park, are you from london?
musicbloke
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hey
im from crouch end (what a great name) probably the nearest tube is finsbury park, are you from london?
yeah, i'm near you. I live in tufnell park so probably like about 1-2 miles from you.

Jacob
Ovacik
Report 15 years ago
ahh tuffenell park, home of the dome
musicbloke
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ahh tuffenell park, home of the dome

Oh dear god. why would anyone go to that place. It's horrible and just over the road from where I was at school. Anyway, I'll probably meet you at one of these pre-cambridge parties if there is a north london one.

Jacob
Ovacik
Report 15 years ago
just out of interest what school did you go to ( i was at woodhouse ) ?
musicbloke
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
just out of interest what school did you go to ( i was at woodhouse ) ?

I was at Acland burghley and LaSwap. i've never heard of woodhouse.

Jacob
historian
Report 15 years ago
just to introduce myself im Reuben, Jacob's (musicboy's) twin brother. I met my offer to do history at cambridg. I am looking forward to it incredibly, its been a stressful year but im in there. Results day was great.

Revolutionary greetings,

Reuben
Ovacik
Report 15 years ago
haha the dome was jokes when you were 15! you must have gone to william elis right?
musicbloke
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by historian)
just to introduce myself im Reuben, Jacob's (musicboy's) twin brother. I met my offer to do history at cambridg. I am looking forward to it incredibly, its been a stressful year but im in there. Results day was great.

Revolutionary greetings,

Reuben

Good afternoon comrade. Good to see you finally made it here (even though you are just sitting on the other side of the room)

Jacob
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.79%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (56)
8.4%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (86)
12.89%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (80)
11.99%
Other reasons are stopping me going (86)
12.89%
Nothing is stopping me going (267)
40.03%

Watched Threads