Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey
    finally a new message, i m at work on sat and not that much happens so i pretty much just stare at the internet all day , but anyways

i haven't heard about any of these pre-fresher things, though if un asked i see no reason not to go. though i haven't heard much about anything from my college (robinson) thou they said they are going to send me more details on the 6th of sep, so hopefully they will send me some info about these pre-freshers things then.

just out of interest what college are you going to and what are you going to study?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Newnham to read (yeah getting in with the uni lingo!) Arch & Anth!

Geography's cool, I did it for A-Level and loved it! In my obsessed mind it's archaeology in disguise anyway!

ReputationRep:
    heheh yay no more predictable colouring in coments

ReputationRep:
    also im a bit worried about this freshers thing now, have you recived loads of info on it allready, as i have said i have recived nothing yet.
    oh also i have a friend who is going to newham (i think its newham, i get it confused with newhall, but anywas she is going to the older one) thou she stuing english, just thought u might like to know

ReputationRep:
    no fair, I WANT MY FRESHERS PACK!

(Original post by musicboy)
    just like in Monty Python and the quest for the holy grail

Old Man: answer me these questions three, ere the other side you'll see: What is your name? What is your quest? What is your favourite colour?

MB

you realise you cant come to the party now....?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    you realise you cant come to the party now....?
    LOL

We're having our very own passoa party this week seeing as I can't make it to the offical one this October .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ovacik)
    also im a bit worried about this freshers thing now, have you recived loads of info on it allready, as i have said i have recived nothing yet.
    oh also i have a friend who is going to newham (i think its newham, i get it confused with newhall, but anywas she is going to the older one) thou she stuing english, just thought u might like to know
    I only had mine this morning! Don't worry, we've got ages yet anyway!
    It's like me getting my little sisters whole summer holiday all over again!

ReputationRep:

what part of north london are you from?

Jacob

Hey Rosie, what's wwrong with Monty Python?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    what part of north london are you from?

Jacob

Hey Rosie, what's wwrong with Monty Python?
    MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    MB

LOL, yeah, Rosie told me not to do that anymore.

Jacob

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    im from crouch end (what a great name) probably the nearest tube is finsbury park, are you from london?

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    im from crouch end (what a great name) probably the nearest tube is finsbury park, are you from london?
    yeah, i'm near you. I live in tufnell park so probably like about 1-2 miles from you.

Jacob

ReputationRep:
    ahh tuffenell park, home of the dome

ReputationRep:
    ahh tuffenell park, home of the dome

Oh dear god. why would anyone go to that place. It's horrible and just over the road from where I was at school. Anyway, I'll probably meet you at one of these pre-cambridge parties if there is a north london one.

Jacob

ReputationRep:
    just out of interest what school did you go to ( i was at woodhouse ) ?

ReputationRep:
    just out of interest what school did you go to ( i was at woodhouse ) ?

I was at Acland burghley and LaSwap. i've never heard of woodhouse.

Jacob

ReputationRep:
    just to introduce myself im Reuben, Jacob's (musicboy's) twin brother. I met my offer to do history at cambridg. I am looking forward to it incredibly, its been a stressful year but im in there. Results day was great.

Revolutionary greetings,

Reuben

ReputationRep:
    haha the dome was jokes when you were 15! you must have gone to william elis right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historian)
    just to introduce myself im Reuben, Jacob's (musicboy's) twin brother. I met my offer to do history at cambridg. I am looking forward to it incredibly, its been a stressful year but im in there. Results day was great.

Revolutionary greetings,

Reuben

Good afternoon comrade. Good to see you finally made it here (even though you are just sitting on the other side of the room)

Jacob

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.