Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy)
    Not everyone would agree with you...I did this when I was really young at boarding school. After I'd finished with the tampons I chucked them out the window. The housemaster asked me the next day if I knew anything about the bits of cotton wool he'd found on the grass below my window.

Oh, precious, precious poker faces.
    Muahahahahaha!! You were a bit of a rebel weren't you Si?

G

ReputationRep:
    Well, some people assume I look like Harry Potter because of the avatar.

lol, My DDoS looks like harry potter http://www.mus.cam.ac.uk/external/pe...aff/jrt26.html

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Muahahahahaha!! You were a bit of a rebel weren't you Si?

G
    I was asked to leave by my old school, suspended once and almost expelled in Year 8, and almost suspended again three years later. Both Pol and Rosie would give me a run for my money though. I think Pol was actually expelled once?

Jacob, I'm looking forward to meeting the guy.

ReputationRep:
    I was asked to leave by my old school, suspended once and almost expelled in Year 8, and almost suspended again three years later.
    Wow..are you sure you'r chinese???

G

I remember I bought a pack of tampons once when I didn't know what they were. I put them in water, and they inflated like hell.

something about this just doesn't ring true!

1) who doesnt know what tampons are

2) why would you randomly buy them if you didnt know what they were?

I THINK YOU HAVE ANAL LEAKAGE. The clues are all there...

ReputationRep:
    Wow..are you sure you'r chinese???

G
    As much as you are.

(Original post by crana)
    something about this just doesn't ring true!

1) who doesnt know what tampons are

2) why would you randomly buy them if you didnt know what they were?

I THINK YOU HAVE ANAL LEAKAGE. The clues are all there...
    Not at all...1) a young boy doesn't know these things, having never had to use them. Plus I don't exactly ask my mum.

2) I buy lots of things once just to play with them: tampons, lighters, strange ointments from the Body Shop, and so on. I normally stick to trying out new foods these days though.

ReputationRep:
    Not at all...1) a young boy doesn't know these things, having never had to use them. Plus I don't exactly ask my mum.

2) I buy lots of things once just to play with them: tampons, lighters, strange ointments from the Body Shop, and so on. I normally stick to trying out new foods these days though.
    Si...i think it's safe to say you're a bit of an oddball aren't you

G

ReputationRep:
    Si...i think it's safe to say you're a bit of an oddball aren't you

G
    I can be Oddball and you can be Oddjob.

Why is it so strange though? I'm naturally curious...having other people tell you what things are isn't the same as experiencing it yourself. Of course I can't actually try a tampon, but still...

ReputationRep:
    Of course I can't actually try a tampon, but still...
    Unless, as Rosie pointed out, you have anal leakage :rolleyes: .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Unless, as Rosie pointed out, you have anal leakage :rolleyes: .
    Well, I really have no reason to lie. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well, I really have no reason to lie. :rolleyes:
    Hmm...

ReputationRep:
    I can be Oddball and you can be Oddjob.

Why is it so strange though? I'm naturally curious...having other people tell you what things are isn't the same as experiencing it yourself. Of course I can't actually try a tampon, but still...
    Lol...i dunno..i just could never imagine myself doing stuff like that...but then i'm quite conservative.

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Hmm...
    No anal leakage I swear. I don't like people who make stuff up to sound impressive...and buying tampons isn't even impressive.

Lol...i dunno..i just could never imagine myself doing stuff like that...but then i'm quite conservative.

G
    Ooh, be prepared for lots of randomness when I'm around. It sounds as if your musical tastes are less conservative than mine though.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, be prepared for lots of randomness when I'm around. It sounds as if your musical tastes are less conservative than mine though.
    Oh randomness is fine...i just never ever break any rules of any kind....come to think of it...my dad called me a rebel cos i started using hairgel....oh dear

G

what did you imagine they might be for..?

was their position in the shop next to all the sanitary pads etc not a clue...? :confused:

hehehe

ReputationRep:
    Oh randomness is fine...i just never ever break any rules of any kind....come to think of it...my dad called me a rebel cos i started using hairgel....oh dear

G
    LOL, wild! I've only ever used hairgel once though, so you have me beat.

(Original post by crana)
    what did you imagine they might be for..?

was their position in the shop next to all the sanitary pads etc not a clue...? :confused:

hehehe
    Hmm, it was so long ago I barely remember it, but I know I got it from a convenience store kind of place near my boarding school. They basically had three sections: one for food, one for mail (it doubled as a local post office), and one for everything else. I remember finding the tampons among everything else, but I don't really remember what other stuff was stored with it.

When I found out later what tampons were actually used for and where they were put, I figured out why they expanded in liquid.

ReputationRep:
    LOL, wild! I've only ever used hairgel once though, so you have me beat.
    Lol.....if you're not careful Si..you'll end up like me!

G

ReputationRep:
    Lol.....if you're not careful Si..you'll end up like me!

G
    You'll have to keep me away from the hair products!

ReputationRep:
    You'll have to keep me away from the hair products!
    Sorry Si..but i'm a rebel with hairgel remember!!! I would only be a bad influence on you!

G

ReputationRep:
    Everyone's Welsh. Most people are just too ashamed to admit it though.
    cae dy geg, twpsin. mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i fi!!!!!!! cer i grafu. lle mae'n brifo. sori i pawb sy'n gallu siarad cymraeg, dydw i dim, mae'n amlwg, ond- y syniad sy'n cyfru.

sorry. could not let you lot get away with such prejudice against your beautiful celtic cousins. peace and love

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.