ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    are you calling me and kath fat :mad:
    <cries>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    are you calling me and kath fat :mad:
    No... Just prettier than the other two.

If you were plumper, however, well... I'd want posters of the pair of you up all over my walls or something! Tee hee..

ReputationRep:
    NOOOOOOOO......!

Kathy has changed her profile away from the photo with the cute smile to one which shows quite how emaciated she is..! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    No... Just prettier than the other two.

If you were plumper, however, well... I'd want posters of the pair of you up all over my walls or something! Tee hee..
    :eek: meeeean on Acaila and Ellie!
    We're all as beautiful as each other.

ReputationRep:
    NOOOOOOOO......!

Kathy has changed her profile away from the photo with the cute smile to one which shows quite how emaciated she is..! :eek:
    EMACIATED???
    ...what does that mean?
    alright ill change it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffstar)
    EMACIATED???
    ...what does that mean?
    Take all your clothes off and stand in front of a long mirror... See all those bones and the sad lack of lovely sexy flab..?

Word defined!

(Original post by Fluffstar)
    alright ill change it...
    The cute one's back.. Wayheh!

ReputationRep:
    Never thought about posting ym own pic on my profile. You can just pretend I look like a metal spork if you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by figgetyfig)
    Never thought about posting ym own pic on my profile. You can just pretend I look like a metal spork if you want.
    http://www.uk-learning.net/attachmen...achmentid=5518

EDIT: Now you don't have to pretend what she looks like!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.uk-learning.net/attachmen...achmentid=5518

EDIT: Now you don't have to pretend what she looks like!
    did you go looking through the picture thread to find that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by figgetyfig)
    did you go looking through the picture thread to find that?
    Yes. I remember you posted a pic on my picture thread and that someone had complimented you on your picture. I remember such things! :rolleyes:

Edit: picture on first page of new students' picture thread. Compliment (from Happypad, notme!) page two.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I remember you posted a pic on my picture thread and that someone had complimented you on your picture. I remember such things! :rolleyes:

Edit: picture on first page of new students' picture thread. Compliment (from Happypad, notme!) page two.
    Yeah, I remember the picture and the compliment, I just didn't expect anyone else to remember!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UndiscoverdSelf)
    cae dy geg, twpsin. mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i fi!!!!!!! cer i grafu. lle mae'n brifo. sori i pawb sy'n gallu siarad cymraeg, dydw i dim, mae'n amlwg, ond- y syniad sy'n cyfru.

sorry. could not let you lot get away with such prejudice against your beautiful celtic cousins. peace and love
    Now I'm no Welsh speaker but I can read a bit (a very little bit!) and that's not really Welsh!! I don't understand most of it, but then it seems more like a collection of phrases to me anyway! (either that or I'm really really really bad at translating, which is the more likely case!)

Shut your face, stupid/idiot. the first line of the national anthem. teachers? prifathro? something about singing Welsh (gallu? think that's from cannu? ach never could work out my soft mutations), something in the negative... & I can't work out the rest!

Dydw i ddim yn hoffi Cymraeg!!

I have a C in short course GCSE foundation tier Welsh...I know 4 year olds that know more than me, yet I was one of the top scorers in the school for GCSE!!

ReputationRep:
    http://ucs.clare.cam.ac.uk/downloads...handbook04.pdf

they posted the clare freshers guide WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Fancy dress eh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)

Looks very cool lex. I dare you to email this www.badgerbadgerbadger.com to the master of the college.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie J)
    gallu? think that's from cannu?
    Irish for singing is canadh which, in some dialects would be pronounced like your word! If we eclipsed it (e.g. with the passive) it would get a "g" in front of it (though we retain the silent "c" to show where the word came from...

You Welsh are hardcore with your initial mutations!

(Original post by fishpaste)

check out page 6. if anyone was a candidate for having their eyebrows remastered on queer eye for the straight gy..

gawd, reading that has made me feel all funny in the tummy like when you go on one of those pirate ship rides.

im ******** myself!

im not an easily scared person (apart from random noises at night, and anyone in sportswear..) but im bricking going to uni

good job I have a party to cheer me up.

INcidentally I seem to remember some kind of rule about having to ask if you can have a party or something. which i dont really want to do on DAy 1 or 2. so i suggest we re-name it a "meeting" and then go to the bar (more sensibel if more than, say, 2 people are coming anwyay...i asked for the non palatial rooms(&rents)

ReputationRep:
    if there's one thing i hate, it's fancy dress!

I hope emma don't do similar!

(Original post by Willla2)
    if there's one thing i hate, it's fancy dress!

I hope emma don't do similar!
    you could of course just wear your normal clothes and go as yourself, or as "Average Joe" or similar...

rosie <== will use any excuse to avoid facny dress

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie J)
    Now I'm no Welsh speaker but I can read a bit (a very little bit!) and that's not really Welsh!! I don't understand most of it, but then it seems more like a collection of phrases to me anyway! (either that or I'm really really really bad at translating, which is the more likely case!)

Shut your face, stupid/idiot. the first line of the national anthem. teachers? prifathro? something about singing Welsh (gallu? think that's from cannu? ach never could work out my soft mutations), something in the negative... & I can't work out the rest!

Dydw i ddim yn hoffi Cymraeg!!

I have a C in short course GCSE foundation tier Welsh...I know 4 year olds that know more than me, yet I was one of the top scorers in the school for GCSE!!
    it is really welsh! cymraeg go iawn. duw duw. unfortunately it isn't very pleasant welsh, as i can now only insult people in my native tongue. this does not reflect well on my interaction with welsh speakers does it ... gallu means 'can' as in 'to be able to'. perhaps it is best not to translate the rest. i went to a welsh language only primary school and did first language welsh gcse- got an A through an act of god as i couldn't understand the front page of the exam booklet. this means i could once say things like 'he started it' and 'please may i go to the toilet' and of course i know lots of insults- all useful in primary school but completely useless otherwise except to impress people with- i have never used Yr Iaith outside of school despite living in aberystwyth for 16 years. dim synwir

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.