Cambridge Chat (previously New Cambridge Students Entry 2004)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Willla2)
OOOO OOOO THE POSTMAN!!!! He's across the street *crosses fingers for freshers pack*
Well...yes?? No?? Post already arrived for me today...no luck

G
Willla2
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by gzftan)
Well...that's the first time i've seen you use a smiley i think..whatever next...are ytou going to start quoting people in your posts?!??!!?!! :eek:

G
perish the thought
crana
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Well...yes?? No?? Post already arrived for me today...no luck

G
i just went and checked our post and i just have a thing from HSBC, the inefficient bast#ards
gzftan
Rep:
?
perish the thought
OMG!!!!! You're not Willa!!!! You're an alien who's invaded his body and taken control!!!!!!!! :eek:

G
Willla2
Report 15 years ago
OMG!!!!! You're not Willa!!!! You're an alien who's invaded his body and taken control!!!!!!!! :eek:

G
perish the thought
gzftan
Rep:
?
(Original post by crana)
i just went and checked our post and i just have a thing from HSBC, the inefficient bast#ards
I took your advice thankfully...and went down to the branch and opened my account. Railcard should be on its way soon!! Although i need to show them my UCAS letter now

G
crana
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
I took your advice thankfully...and went down to the branch and opened my account. Railcard should be on its way soon!! Although i need to show them my UCAS letter now

G
i wnet yesterday to attempt to show them mine, after waiting for over 1/2 hour while the woman gossiped on the phone about a house she was buying (definitely personal not business) i grabbed a man and made him help me instead.
and then i get a letter today thank yu for your UCAS whatever but uyou must fill in this form, "On completion return to ourselves, yours sincerely, Gill Goacher" (Is she the queen? or what)

could they not just have given it me yesterdya!?!
Poc ar buile
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by crana)
gawd, reading that has made me feel all funny in the tummy like when you go on one of those pirate ship rides.

im ****ting myself!

im not an easily scared person (apart from random noises at night, and anyone in sportswear..) but im bricking going to uni

good job I have a party to cheer me up.
Not half as scared as I am now I've got a reading list out..! :eek: I never realised how bad I was at defining concepts. The Preparing for Patients course looks nasty. I can see the SS decided on the rules as to excuses for non-attendance! :eek:
gzftan
Rep:
?
(Original post by crana)
i wnet yesterday to attempt to show them mine, after waiting for over 1/2 hour while the woman gossiped on the phone about a house she was buying (definitely personal not business) i grabbed a man and made him help me instead.
and then i get a letter today thank yu for your UCAS whatever but uyou must fill in this form, "On completion return to ourselves, yours sincerely, Gill Goacher" (Is she the queen? or what)

could they not just have given it me yesterdya!?!
Silly HSBC branch workers!! Mine tried to tell me that i couldn't use my provisional as ID....even though i told them it said i could on the website!!!! They were quite helpful though....got it all sorted out now

G
Willla2
Report 15 years ago
DAMN THAT POSTMAN....where's my freshers pack!!!!! Why didnt he have it!
gzftan
Rep:
?
DAMN THAT POSTMAN....where's my freshers pack!!!!! Why didnt he have it!
Maybe he wants to go to Cambridge...so he's secretly stealing your identity and your freshers pack and he'll go instead of you. And since none of us know what you look like...we'll think your postie is you!!!

G
Willla2
Report 15 years ago
you know i'm blond...the postman isnt!
gzftan
Rep:
?
you know i'm blond...the postman isnt!
I thought your hair was green?? And your face was covered icing.....:confused:...hehe..you look funny

G
crana
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Maybe he wants to go to Cambridge...so he's secretly stealing your identity and your freshers pack and he'll go instead of you. And since none of us know what you look like...we'll think your postie is you!!!

G
exceopt you rcollege will have your CAF with your photo .. AHA...unless he stole it when it was in the post and replaced the photo ?
gzftan
Rep:
?
(Original post by crana)
exceopt you rcollege will have your CAF with your photo .. AHA...unless he stole it when it was in the post and replaced the photo ?
Exactly..these postmen are sneaky!!!

G
Willla2
Report 15 years ago
OMG....It's all a conspiracy....HE WANTS TO GO TO CAMBRIDGE!!!! It all makes sense....he would rumage through the post I send to cambridge and replace all pictures with himself. Then he hoped that they wouldnt notice it was me in the interview instead of him! ARGH, Waht Am I gonna do!!!
Willla2
Report 15 years ago
but in better news, i've coded a shiny journal thing for my website....and it has the day i move to cambridge on it!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!
gzftan
Rep:
?
OMG....It's all a conspiracy....HE WANTS TO GO TO CAMBRIDGE!!!! It all makes sense....he would rumage through the post I send to cambridge and replace all pictures with himself. Then he hoped that they wouldnt notice it was me in the interview instead of him! ARGH, Waht Am I gonna do!!!
Here's my idea....become a postman..his postman to be exact. You might have to wear a disguise cos he knows what you look like..and try and regain your identity from him!!!! OR...steal his....though i think you'd prefer to get your own one back rather than swap....

G
Willla2
Report 15 years ago
38 Days, 11 Hours, 32 Mins and 52 Secs until cambridge....it's too long to wait damn it!!!
Poc ar buile
Report 15 years ago
Exactly..these postmen are sneaky!!!

G
look up postmanpol on facethejury.com...

I hope you are not insulting my former workmates..!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (97)
53.59%
Yes, but I want to swap them (14)
7.73%
No, but I know who I want to choose (18)
9.94%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (45)
24.86%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (7)
3.87%

Watched Threads