Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    well some foreign guy (accidentally) said it on the cambridge gossip forum...i presume he meant sidney sussex. So it seemed too funny to waste

I'll be updating the system with more options later....we could probably arrange the pp through it.

ReputationRep:
    I always thought Shiny was an engineer, and a second year one at that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willla2)
    well some foreign guy (accidentally) said it on the cambridge gossip forum...i presume he meant sidney sussex. So it seemed too funny to waste

I'll be updating the system with more options later....we could probably arrange the pp through it.
    Hehehe... I will own up even if Vicki ("Ticki") won't - the two of us were desperately bored and waiting for people to post yesterday, and Bulgarian Derren is Ticki posting in disguise out of sheer boredom - he's kind of a Sidney in-joke... We did think you guys would twig though! - as if we'd ever be that outrageous towards a real fresher! (well one who was new to the board anyway...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Hehehe... I will own up even if Vicki ("Ticki") won't - the two of us were desperately bored and waiting for people to post yesterday, and Bulgarian Derren is Ticki posting in disguise out of sheer boredom - he's kind of a Sidney in-joke... We did think you guys would twig though! - as if we'd ever be that outrageous towards a real fresher! (well one who was new to the board anyway...)
    I knew i was right when i said "Crazy Sidney people!!"

G

ReputationRep:
    shiny does engineering right?

ReputationRep:
    shiny does engineering right?
    On the thing it says shiny is doing history this year?? I think??

G

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i think there is a bug....i think it should say engineering...i'm trying to fix the system!

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i think there is a bug....i think it should say engineering...i'm trying to fix the system!
    Lol..rather you than me...when it comes to doing anything other than typing and gaming on the pc..i think i'm rather useless

G

ReputationRep:

yeah, it says I'm a natsci but really i have a brain.

MB

ReputationRep:
    Either that or shiny's decided to return for another undergraduate degree...

ReputationRep:
    well my attempts to fix it have made things worse.....everything was working apart from shiny for some reason....give me time though!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe G's a mathmo!

ReputationRep:
    well my attempts to fix it have made things worse.....everything was working apart from shiny for some reason....give me time though!!!!
    Um... Have you considered the possibility that shiny might have actually entered his details wrong for a joke? Have you asked him? I wouldn't put it past him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Hehe G's a mathmo!
    Mathmos?!?! What?!?!!

It's great..AsNaC i a whole subject!!! He studying himself at cambridge!!

G

ReputationRep:
    THERE!....All Fixed....all check your details and just tell me only if it's wrong!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Um... Have you considered the possibility that shiny might have actually entered his details wrong for a joke? Have you asked him? I wouldn't put it past him
    Oooh!! That's just plain naughty!!!!! :eek:

G

ReputationRep:
    I think it's fixed...well done Willa

G

ReputationRep:
    lol i broke it again...ah well

ReputationRep:
    Oooh well done - sorry shiny for the lack of confidence in you!

ReputationRep:
    lol i broke it again...ah well
    Well, it was a good idea. I think the table is going to become huge though. I suppose a searchable database would be too much hassle though.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.