Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willla2)
    lol i broke it again...ah well
    Looks ok to me

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy)
    Well, it was a good idea. I think the table is going to become huge though. I suppose a searchable database would be too much hassle though.
    Lol...sounds like you've laid down a challenge!!!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    That's hardly a challenge....your details are stored in a database already, so searching is eeeeeasy

And I broke it by accidentally creating an infinite loop...which i corrected as soon as I saw it.

And is it me or is ukl being VVEEEEEEEEERRRY slow!?

ReputationRep:
    That's hardly a challenge....your details are stored in a database already, so searching is eeeeeasy

And I broke it by accidentally creating an infinite loop...which i corrected as soon as I saw it.

And is it me or is ukl being VVEEEEEEEEERRRY slow!?
    It's always slow for me

G

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but are you going to bother putting up a page for us to search for people from the same college and subject? Kind of like the Cam email search.

ReputationRep:
    i will i will, all in good time my faithful friend. At the moment I am just getting a login system working so that I can start fiddling around with preferences!

ReputationRep:
    Yay Freshers Pack!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yay Freshers Pack!!!!!!!!!
    Oooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I got three letters this morning but still no freshers pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's in yours???

G

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I've just downloaded all the Alt Pro and I'm starting on the Freshers' Guide. Nothing in the mail yet...

ReputationRep:
    From the Fresher's Guide..."It is pure myth that 'Cambridge People' don't sometimes have problems with thier studies".

Nice...

ReputationRep:
    so far my freshers pack is just rules rules and more rules....URGH!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    so far my freshers pack is just rules rules and more rules....URGH!!!!!!
    Is it college-specific or for everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Oooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I got three letters this morning but still no freshers pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's in yours???

G
    Geoff, how come you got a list of pre-uni parties if you haven't got your fresher's pack?

ReputationRep:
    no it's all college specific so far *weeps*
    but there is some stuff relating to the university as a whole....it's a huge thick pack...i'm not reading everything atm, just trying to go through and see if there is anything that needs my immediate attention!

ReputationRep:
    anyone actually thinking about going to these little 'shindigs'? 'Party' is not the word for a 6-8 jobby

ReputationRep:
    i plan to go to my local one!

hmmm, I'm in a grade 4 (out of 8) room......i hope it's not tooo crappy!!!

ReputationRep:
    Squishy: I dunno..they just sent it to me with the acceptance letter....i expect everyone else will receive it with their freshers packs.

Rockindemon: Yeah..i'm going to the London one. I know its not really a party, but i guess the idea is meet new people between 6-8pm and then head off to the pub afterwards, that way they save on dishing out refreshments

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Squishy: I dunno..they just sent it to me with the acceptance letter....i expect everyone else will receive it with their freshers packs.

Rockindemon: Yeah..i'm going to the London one. I know its not really a party, but i guess the idea is meet new people between 6-8pm and then head off to the pub afterwards, that way they save on dishing out refreshments

G
    Please, call me Simon.

6-8pm eh? If that was two hours in Jack Bauer's life, he would've stopped about 15 terrorist plots already.

ReputationRep:
    Please, call me Simon.

6-8pm eh? If that was two hours in Jack Bauer's life, he would've stopped about 15 terrorist plots already.
    Lol :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Please, call me Simon.

Lol...only 15?? He's slipping!!

G

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.