Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    *Tickles Squishy under the arm and wins by default.*
    Oy! My name isn't Tickly!

(Original post by polthegael)
    Happily

BTW - If I win, does that proove the Irish are the dominant race?
    I worry about your constant references to a master race Pol.

ReputationRep:
    And I yours to a master gender..!

*Helen squishes Squishy's scrotum and again wins by default*

ReputationRep:
    And I yours to a master gender..!
    I mentioned it once, as a joke...

You've mentioned it several times, and I'm not sure about the joke!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy)
    I mentioned it once, as a joke...

You've mentioned it several times, and I'm not sure about the joke!
    My lovely wee country is hardly home to a master race (how could we have been occupied for the past 850 years if it was...).

I am intensely proud of my own Irishness but have nothing against all you inferior races...

(and, yes... that WAS a joke )

ReputationRep:
    I am intensely proud of my own Irishness but have nothing against all you inferior races...

(and, yes... that WAS a joke )
    Heh, proud of your country then.

ReputationRep:
    *Helen squishes Squishy's scrotum and again wins by default*
    I did what? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    As the man himself said... He's not Tickly, he's Squishy... You can't defeat him going down the tickling route - it has to be the squishing route!

ReputationRep:
    Look, a bit of sympathy please. I'm in pain here.

ReputationRep:
    oh your god what have i started!

I was thinking of incorporating a sort of messaging system into CamSIS, so it can act as a sort of pigeonhole for people. Thus details of the Passoa Party could easily be distributed in a special message. I would divide messages up into: Normal, Invite, and Urgent! Any other categories you can think of? Or any other fields you want added to profiles?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willla2)
    oh your god
    Ahh, Bender is my idol.

To be honest, I'd rather email people if I had to get in contact with them...not a great fan of PMs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffstar)
    Think it depends what it says on the sheet. The natsci reading list is not 'set' - as in, read what you like as long as its of undergrad standard and about your subject. Does it say anything on the reading list sheet?
    It is expected that you will have read the following:
    Curtis, W Modern Architecture since 1900, Phaidon, 1982
    Gombrich. E The Story of Art, Phaidon, 1966
    Kostoff, S A History of Architecture, Settings and Rituals OUP 1995
    Summerson. J The Classical Language of Architecture, BBC Pub. 1963

is what mine says...

(Original post by Willla2)
    oh your god what have i started!

I was thinking of incorporating a sort of messaging system into CamSIS, so it can act as a sort of pigeonhole for people. Thus details of the Passoa Party could easily be distributed in a special message. I would divide messages up into: Normal, Invite, and Urgent! Any other categories you can think of? Or any other fields you want added to profiles?
    i'd probably only use it if you got email alerts when you had messages or something. i wouldnt check it often enough otherwise proabbly.

A handy field would be Home Town / Area so we could see where everyone is from

rosie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    A handy field would be Home Town / Area so we could see where everyone is from
    Quite ironic, seeing as you haven't filled in your UKL location box.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: until i changed it just now, i was male according to my CamSIS profile!

ReputationRep:
    so why on earth did you downgrade yourself then

And btw lads when I meant messaging system, I didn't plan to have it contained within the website....any message that was sent through the system would be delivered to the users email account.....i'm too lazy to code things nicely.

(Original post by Squishy)
    Quite ironic, seeing as you haven't filled in your UKL location box.

i havent filled in *anything* on my UKL profiel, i dont think.

ReputationRep:
    Howdy people - I feel I may be joining this thread a little late (ie having missed the first 3800 or so posts!) But I thought I'd drop in and let you know I'm going to Selwyn to study NatSci (physical).

So can anyone summarise what I've missed in say.... 3 sentences? I'll buy the creator of the best summary a drink when we all get to Cambridge!

(Original post by Kupo_nut)
    Howdy people - I feel I may be joining this thread a little late (ie having missed the first 3800 or so posts!) But I thought I'd drop in and let you know I'm going to Selwyn to study NatSci (physical).

So can anyone summarise what I've missed in say.... 3 sentences? I'll buy the creator of the best summary a drink when we all get to Cambridge!
    I can summarise it in 2 words:

PASSOA PARTY!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kupo_nut)

Just kinda join in with whatever the topic of conversation is at the time, I'm not online enough to be able to keep track of busy threads like this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    I can summarise it in 2 words:

PASSOA PARTY!
    You win...

Kuponut.....welcome to the thread....half of it is planning for a UKL passoa party..the other half is mindess banter....if you have any questions, just post them here and i'm sure everyone will try and answer them for you.

Incidentally....i know someone going to selwyn for natsci too.....i think he's doing bio though.

G

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.