ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy)
    Emphasis on the most, sweetie.
    I could pass an IQ test if I wanted...I just don't want to... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffstar)
    Lies. All lies...
    You have such a narrow view of males!

Pol, you are obsessed with short, round girls, aren't you?

ReputationRep:
    Woah...only a couple more pages now!!!!!

Btw- someone mentioned John Major...he went to my Primary school

And on the subject of loads of blokes at Caius....i've been assured by KHL that its not a problem...if it is...you will probably see me wandering around in other colleges instead for most of my time at Cambridge

G

ReputationRep:
    You have such a narrow view of males!

Dude, I have spent the last 2 years with nothing but males. They're lovely, really. Much nicer to hang around with than women - things operate on such a nice, simple, no-*****-intended level.
    Why the hell did I apply to an all-girls college? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    And on the subject of loads of blokes at Caius....i've been assured by KHL that its not a problem...if it is...you will probably see me wandering around in other colleges instead for most of my time at Cambridge
    Come to 'binson. I think it's slightly male-dominated, but there were some really fit girls doing a tour during my summer open day.

Dude, I have spent the last 2 years with nothing but males. They're lovely, really. Much nicer to hang around with than women - things operate on such a nice, simple, no-*****-intended level.
    Why the hell did I apply to an all-girls college? :rolleyes:
    Well, if you want to swap...

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. Have I posted a pic? Am having severe computer problems and can't tell. Can't see Nicky's either. She is very pretty though! My parents know her as "the tall, pretty one".

ReputationRep:
    In a word... Yes. I particularly like my short round QTKT, but other short round girls are nice to stare at.

I can't really express this in English, but the verb+adverb phrase “féach go dian” is how I'd describe it! (looking intently and with a straining effort)

ReputationRep:
    Btw- someone mentioned John Major...he went to my Primary school

He was from brixton wasn't he? I know his parents were circus-folk. Sorry for the random facts.

MB

ReputationRep:
    Come to 'binson. I think it's slightly male-dominated, but there were some really fit girls doing a tour during my summer open day.
    Hehe....glad to see you notice the importnat things

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ticki)
    Hmm. Have I posted a pic? Am having severe computer problems and can't tell. Can't see Nicky's either. She is very pretty though! My parents know her as "the tall, pretty one".
    From the picture she posted, I thought of her as the "pretty, emaciated one". I'm 50% in agreement with your parents - I really must be showing my age now..!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    He was from brixton wasn't he? I know his parents were circus-folk. Sorry for the random facts.

MB
    LOL! I've got that circus music playing in my head, and John Major dressed up as a clown chasing Blair out of downing st. bahahahaaaaa!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    I can't really express this in English, but the verb+adverb phrase “féach go dian” is how I'd describe it! (looking intently and with a straining effort)
    How about the adjective+noun, "dirty man".

Umm, Ticki, you posted a picture on your MSN profile. I'm assuming it's you.

ReputationRep:
    LOL! I've got that circus music playing in my head, and John Major dressed up as a clown chasing Blair out of downing st. bahahahaaaaa!
    Lol....ooh....is he riding a unicycle as well?? That completes my mental image

G

ReputationRep:
    How about the adjective+noun, "dirty man".

Umm, Ticki, you posted a picture on your MSN profile. I'm assuming it's you.
    Just wondering....is it possible to see people's msn profiles if you haven't added them to your msn???

G

ReputationRep:
    Lol....ooh....is he riding a unicycle as well?? That completes my mental image

G
    Waahhahaaaaa!! yea! Or one of those little mini bikes that krusty the clown has! Big ol red shoes too.

ReputationRep:
    What? I have never...
    Now there's a good game!

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering....is it possible to see people's msn profiles if you haven't added them to your msn???

G
    Yeah, the way I do it is

http://members.msn.com/[email protected]

and if they have a profile, it pops up.

ReputationRep:
    Waahhahaaaaa!! yea! Or one of those little mini bikes that krusty the clown has! Big ol red shoes too.
    Hehehe..brilliant...an image that will stay with me forever....

G

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the way I do it is

http://members.msn.com/[email protected]

and if they have a profile, it pops up.
    Nice..that's clever

I wanna see!!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    G
    i posted this a while back, but can we please have a link to CamSIS on the first post? i haven't got arond to favouritising it yet and i keep losing the link...

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.