Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    does it work? I know that THC will only dissolve in non-polar solvents and I suspect that both ethanol (and whatever other alcohols) will be too polar. It certainly won't dissolve in the water. If people want I can make a special cake,

MB
    If you take one to the Passoa party, Rosie may let you come.

Rosie and I are thinking about ACTUAL coriander by the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by figgetyfig)
    very much so, "OMG I ONLY GOT 299/300 WHAT IF THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH?"
    Could you please post a reply on my thread in the Oxbridge forum. It feels rather lonely .

(Original post by polthegael)
    EDIT - if you can make cakes with crushed up pills (man they taste bad!), that could earn you a few brownie points

POL!
    I am in charge of keeping you on the straight and narrow, REMEMBER???

anyway, listen everyone

I WAS TALKING ABOUT ACTUAL CORIANDER! NOT "SPECIAL CORIANDER"! FOR ONE THING WE DONT HAVE ANY OF THAT LEFT !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    POL!
    I am in charge of keeping you on the straight and narrow, REMEMBER???

anyway, listen everyone

I WAS TALKING ABOUT ACTUAL CORIANDER! NOT "SPECIAL CORIANDER"! FOR ONE THING WE DONT HAVE ANY OF THAT LEFT !
    :eek:

Sorry Rosie

ReputationRep:
    Wow...we passed 200 about 4-5 days ago...since then..we've built up 25 pages of mindless babble..which means.....another 2 weeks..and theoretically we should make 300 :eek:

G

ReputationRep:
    ok, I was just thinking along the lines of THC being quite a chunky molecule but I haven't done any chem for a year so i'm probably wrong.

MB
    O-k... If you are unsure (I can vouch that burned hash grated through a sieve and allowed to soak in a bottle of vodka overnight WILL work) do what myself and my mate Jay did whilst working at the Post Office Xmas 2000...

Get yogurts, crumble hash into them. Eat away... (you can do this at work so long as you are allowed to eat at work and can get outside to make them up...)

Jay did something really funny back then. We were stoned and he got a cable-tie stuck around his thumb. In a bout of evilness, I said I'd try to get it off but really tightened it. His thumb was LITERALLY pulsating purple! We went to Glen (a manager to ask for sissors (we needed a manager to allow us to have them for some reason). Glen wouldn't give them to him unless he said why. Jay and I just cracked up laughing like madmen. Glen started to look like getting very angry with us so Jay showed him his thumb and Glen cracked up too! Jay got the sissors and saved his thumb...! Ah... the good old days of hash yogurts..!

ReputationRep:
    O-k... If you are unsure (I can vouch that burned hash grated through a sieve and allowed to soak in a bottle of vodka overnight WILL work) do what myself and my mate Jay did whilst working at the Post Office Xmas 2000...

Get yogurts, crumble hash into them. Eat away... (you can do this at work so long as you are allowed to eat at work and can get outside to make them up...)

Jay did something really funny back then. We were stoned and he got a cable-tie stuck around his thumb. In a bout of evilness, I said I'd try to get it off but really tightened it. His thumb was LITERALLY pulsating purple! We went to Glen (a manager to ask for sissors (we needed a manager to allow us to have them for some reason). Glen wouldn't give them to him unless he said why. Jay and I just cracked up laughing like madmen. Glen started to look like getting very angry with us so Jay showed him his thumb and Glen cracked up too! Jay got the sissors and saved his thumb...! Ah... the good old days of hash yogurts..!
    This was a good read but for some reason i feel worried now too. A question Pol, do you think all us Girton peeps are mad in some way? Just thought i'd ask because i thought i was NUTS but some of what i've just seen rates quite highly for wierdness!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollo Loco)
    This was a good read but for some reason i feel worried now too. A question Pol, do you think all us Girton peeps are mad in some way? Just thought i'd ask because i thought i was NUTS but some of what i've just seen rates quite highly for wierdness!
    No man... Though I'm sure we all have our own little idiosyncrasies!

I haven't gone near any illict substances for a few years (Katie doesn't approve..!), but I can well remember what they were like!

ReputationRep:
    and do you plan to return to illicit substances at cam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    and do you plan to return to illicit substances at cam?
    Rosie has said she'll stop me... So I guess not.

I don't fancy screwing up my grades anyway...

ReputationRep:
    No man... Though I'm sure we all have our own little idiosyncrasies!

I haven't gone near any illict substances for a few years (Katie doesn't approve..!), but I can well remember what they were like!
    Little? I thought to get into Cambridge in the first place you had to do better than little idiosyncrasies (such a big word, wow!! ) Hmm, i'm sure Katie doesn't approve and Rosie too, my you have a veritable army of guardian angels!!

ReputationRep:
    my you have a veritable army of guardian angels!!

or maybe guardian succubi.

MB

ReputationRep:
    or maybe guardian succubi.

MB
    Probably. Come on guys, another couple of posts and we can make it to 4,500

ReputationRep:
    Probably. Come on guys, another couple of posts and we can make it to 4,500

yay, we made it.

MB

ReputationRep:
    i think 5000 will be the bigger milestone though....then we're practically halfway up on the harry potter thread...once we've toppled that mountain then surely we will be second after the Moaning thread?

ReputationRep:
    yay, we made it.

MB
    I'd say you were celebrating early but this one's going to push it over anyway...

EDIT: Oops, spoke too soon yay! (Almost couldn't find the : on this darn Italian Keyboard)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    i think 5000 will be the bigger milestone though....then we're practically halfway up on the harry potter thread...once we've toppled that mountain then surely we will be second after the Moaning thread?
    Power to the Cambridge peeps!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Wel..depends on whether we keep posting through uni. Since we'll probably have met up by then....?? Also...no one will care about new students in a month or so time...it'll all be about prospectives again..and interviews etc.

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    i thought the harry potter thread got deleted? they have their own subf now!

ReputationRep:
    nooo, we cant let the thread die!

quick....spam....spam like you've never spammed before!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.