Cambridge Chat (previously New Cambridge Students Entry 2004)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Pollo Loco
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Camford)
Kirsty Young: "Nothing fails like Royal Mail." from Five News... :mad:
This is true, they recently "lost" some account information for my new savings account that i've asked to have re-sent.
Willa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Just remember my motto (it applies to anything, including myself....but I'll apply it to royal mail here):

Royal mail doesn't run a bank......but if it did, it would probably be the worst bank in the world.
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Gosh it has been really slow the last few nights... The thread will not reach 5,000 at this rate :rolleyes: .
Camford
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Willa)
Just remember my motto (it applies to anything, including myself....but I'll apply it to royal mail here):

Royal mail doesn't run a bank......but if it did, it would probably be the worst bank in the world.
Imagine Royal Mail does condom... :eek:
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
Gosh it has been really slow the last few nights... The thread will not reach 5,000 at this rate :rolleyes: .
Don't worry, it'll get to 5000 alright.
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
We must start posting like mad then! We've got to reach 5k before you guys go off
Probably all this chemistry talk scaring people off :rolleyes:
Willa
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
5k is well within our reach....we have 4 weeks left, and in that time before we posted over a thousand!
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Course we can
Willa
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
stop spamming mindless rubbish and huggle me damn it!!!
Willa
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You know what I just realised....if I hadnt been banned (and thus had to go over to Willla2 account) I would be the 4th highest poster on this thread....ah damn it!
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Willa)
You know what I just realised....if I hadnt been banned (and thus had to go over to Willla2 account) I would be the 4th highest poster on this thread....ah damn it!
That will teach you to...
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Just phoned UCAS, and it is very strange indeed... UCAS said they are still waiting for Cambridge to confirm... :confused: Bugger all...
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Just phoned UCAS, and it is very strange indeed... UCAS said they are still waiting for Cambridge to confirm... :confused: Bugger all...
OUCH! Can you not just forward the email that Cambridge sent you? (I know it sounds stupid, but surely it is worth a shot...once you get a suitaable email address?)

What did UCAS track say?
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
OUCH! Can you not just forward the email that Cambridge sent you? (I know it sounds stupid, but surely it is worth a shot...once you get a suitaable email address?)

What did UCAS track say?
Ouch I know. But since I've got all that freshers' pack and stuff, I'm not as worried as I would be. Anyway, I'm still waiting for admission to reply my e-mail. If I don't get the reply by the end of today, I'll phone them up tomorrow and see what's going on.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I am seriously bored... One of those days, I'll definitely die in my own hand... Or rather the hands of boredom........
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I am seriously bored... One of those days, I'll definitely die in my own hand... Or rather the hands of boredom........
Go and get a hair cut, like I just did. Or, if you are contemplating suicide, watch Countdown .
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Go and get a hair cut, like I just did. Or, if you are contemplating suicide, watch Countdown .
Watching Countdown? Are you insane?? That thing's going to get me killed faster than a drug OD.
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Watching Countdown? Are you insane?? That thing's going to get me killed faster than a drug OD.
You could try Art Attack :cool: .
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You could try Art Attack :cool: .
Oh dear, I would suggest you get out more.

My friends and I went to see The Bourne Supremacy on Saturday. I sat in the cinema for two hours and came out with a dodgy leg and some back pain. Now tell me that's a good sign in life.
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh dear, I would suggest you get out more.

My friends and I went to see The Bourne Supremacy on Saturday. I sat in the cinema for two hours and came out with a dodgy leg and some back pain. Now tell me that's a good sign in life.
Well, you are the one complaining of boredom :rolleyes: . I don't actually watch Countdown or Art Attack, I suggested them in jest. And yes, I know I should get out more, but I am skint at the moment so am avoiding pulling the car out of the garage.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (39)
22.16%
No (137)
77.84%

Watched Threads