Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Kirsty Young: "Nothing fails like Royal Mail." from Five News... :mad:
    This is true, they recently "lost" some account information for my new savings account that i've asked to have re-sent.

ReputationRep:
    Just remember my motto (it applies to anything, including myself....but I'll apply it to royal mail here):

Royal mail doesn't run a bank......but if it did, it would probably be the worst bank in the world.

ReputationRep:
    Gosh it has been really slow the last few nights... The thread will not reach 5,000 at this rate :rolleyes: .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    Just remember my motto (it applies to anything, including myself....but I'll apply it to royal mail here):

Royal mail doesn't run a bank......but if it did, it would probably be the worst bank in the world.
    Imagine Royal Mail does condom... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Gosh it has been really slow the last few nights... The thread will not reach 5,000 at this rate :rolleyes: .
    Don't worry, it'll get to 5000 alright.

ReputationRep:
    We must start posting like mad then! We've got to reach 5k before you guys go off
    Probably all this chemistry talk scaring people off :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    5k is well within our reach....we have 4 weeks left, and in that time before we posted over a thousand!

ReputationRep:
    Course we can

ReputationRep:
    stop spamming mindless rubbish and huggle me damn it!!!

ReputationRep:
    You know what I just realised....if I hadnt been banned (and thus had to go over to Willla2 account) I would be the 4th highest poster on this thread....ah damn it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    You know what I just realised....if I hadnt been banned (and thus had to go over to Willla2 account) I would be the 4th highest poster on this thread....ah damn it!
    That will teach you to...

ReputationRep:
    Just phoned UCAS, and it is very strange indeed... UCAS said they are still waiting for Cambridge to confirm... :confused: Bugger all...

ReputationRep:
    Just phoned UCAS, and it is very strange indeed... UCAS said they are still waiting for Cambridge to confirm... :confused: Bugger all...
    OUCH! Can you not just forward the email that Cambridge sent you? (I know it sounds stupid, but surely it is worth a shot...once you get a suitaable email address?)

What did UCAS track say?

ReputationRep:
    OUCH! Can you not just forward the email that Cambridge sent you? (I know it sounds stupid, but surely it is worth a shot...once you get a suitaable email address?)

What did UCAS track say?
    Ouch I know. But since I've got all that freshers' pack and stuff, I'm not as worried as I would be. Anyway, I'm still waiting for admission to reply my e-mail. If I don't get the reply by the end of today, I'll phone them up tomorrow and see what's going on.

ReputationRep:
    I am seriously bored... One of those days, I'll definitely die in my own hand... Or rather the hands of boredom........

ReputationRep:
    I am seriously bored... One of those days, I'll definitely die in my own hand... Or rather the hands of boredom........
    Go and get a hair cut, like I just did. Or, if you are contemplating suicide, watch Countdown .

ReputationRep:
    Go and get a hair cut, like I just did. Or, if you are contemplating suicide, watch Countdown .
    Watching Countdown? Are you insane?? That thing's going to get me killed faster than a drug OD.

ReputationRep:
    Watching Countdown? Are you insane?? That thing's going to get me killed faster than a drug OD.
    You could try Art Attack :cool: .

ReputationRep:
    You could try Art Attack :cool: .
    Oh dear, I would suggest you get out more.

My friends and I went to see The Bourne Supremacy on Saturday. I sat in the cinema for two hours and came out with a dodgy leg and some back pain. Now tell me that's a good sign in life.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, I would suggest you get out more.

My friends and I went to see The Bourne Supremacy on Saturday. I sat in the cinema for two hours and came out with a dodgy leg and some back pain. Now tell me that's a good sign in life.
    Well, you are the one complaining of boredom :rolleyes: . I don't actually watch Countdown or Art Attack, I suggested them in jest. And yes, I know I should get out more, but I am skint at the moment so am avoiding pulling the car out of the garage.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 24, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.