Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Only if random people read this; and that is highly unlikely.
    Lol - fair enough. Most people do tend to steer clear of the Camb forum I should imagine. Dodgy lot in there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffstar)
    Lol - fair enough. Most people do tend to steer clear of the Camb forum I should imagine. Dodgy lot in there...
    Indeed. Dodgy pyromaniac lipophiles :eek: . Where is Pol these days by the way?

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. Dodgy pyromaniac lipophiles :eek: . Where is Pol these days by the way?
    SSHH!! He'll come back! I've actually gone a whole day without a comment about my profile pic
    Kidding pol...

ReputationRep:
    yeah... they'll castrate you given half a chance! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    yeah... they'll castrate you given half a chance! :eek:
    But keep your penis intact

ReputationRep:
    But keep your penis intact
    But of course.

ReputationRep:
    But of course.
    I suddenly can't believe that I posted that .

ReputationRep:
    I suddenly can't believe that I posted that .
    Thread post count desperation is what I call it. Quite tragic really. I'm off to bed - go for the 5 grand ppl! You can do it!

ReputationRep:
    Thread post count desperation is what I call it. Quite tragic really. I'm off to bed - go for the 5 grand ppl! You can do it!
    Good night! You will be missed lol

ReputationRep:
    I really do wonder how that subject even came up in the first place. I can understand explosives but what the hell did we have to start with castration for?

ReputationRep:
    OK, the moaning thread in forum51 has been locked at 16,648 posts. If we do 400 posts a day from now until cam then we can beat it.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollo Loco)
    I really do wonder how that subject even came up in the first place. I can understand explosives but what the hell did we have to start with castration for?
    once again I think it was my fault. Sorry.

MB

ReputationRep:
    Changing the subject, has anyone seen the Cambridge Footlight Society or what ever in action? I am seeing them tomorrow as they are performing at my *old* school. My former school captain is in it! (Btw thank you for giving me your ticket Rosie)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    once again I think it was my fault. Sorry.

MB
    That's ok, i've been out today anyway, i was just a bit shocked and intrigued as to how the subject reared its head (ooh bad pun, my apologies, i've been drinking) in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    woohoo, I'm back on the thread. So where are we? We are less than 20 posts away from 5,000. Come on guys we can do this.

Caterpillars spend their entire life eating leaves so that it can turn into a butterfly. Now, we, the students, spend out prime time study (*ahem, some us will cheat, of course) so that we can find a good job. In a sense, we are the caterpillars.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    woohoo, I'm back on the thread. So where are we? We are less than 20 posts away from 5,000. Come on guys we can do this.

Caterpillars spend their entire life eating leaves so that it can turn into a butterfly. Now, we, the students, spend out prime time study (*ahem, some us will cheat, of course) so that we can find a good job. In a sense, we are the caterpillars.
    LOL, with a music degree from Cam i'm gonna be completely unemployable. What jobs are there?

MB

ReputationRep:
    Camford The Bored.
    I know I'm bored. But I'm not that BORED. Alright, maybe I was while I was working in that God awful packing place...

See the posts count? Without that post, we'd still be at 248 pages.

ReputationRep:

Did i miss somethin'? I have been out most of this evening. Plus i've had practically a jug of sangria to myself so i'm a little slow. This also helps to boost the post count...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    LOL, with a music degree from Cam i'm gonna be completely unemployable. What jobs are there?

MB
    Umm, musician???

ReputationRep:

I was partially right . Do I get a cookie?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.