Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollo Loco)
    Did i miss somethin'? I have been out most of this evening. Plus i've had practically a jug of sangria to myself so i'm a little slow. This also helps to boost the post count...
    Sangria tastes funny

ReputationRep:
    Did i miss somethin'? I have been out most of this evening. Plus i've had practically a jug of sangria to myself so i'm a little slow. This also helps to boost the post count...
    Unfutunately, no. I've had a hair cut, a shower and I watched some tv. Not a lot. These guys are losing their "sexual" drive.

ReputationRep:
    Umm, musician???
    Cambridge music course is academic rather than practical so I can't be a musician (maybe a conductor though)

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Unfutunately, no. I've had a hair cut, a shower and I watched some tv. Not a lot. These guys are losing their "sexual" drive.
    You followed my suggestion :eek: !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    I was partially right . Do I get a cookie?
    Alright, you can have... hang on a second. Do you mean cookie cookie or biscuit cookie, or IE cookie cookie?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Sangria tastes funny
    It tasted great as well. I've also eaten too much tapas and stuff. I have to pack tomorrow again, so i deserved a good meal.

ReputationRep:
    Alright, you can have... hang on a second. Do you mean cookie cookie or biscuit cookie, or IE cookie cookie?
    A hash brownie that MB offered to make.

ReputationRep:
    You followed my suggestion :eek: !
    My mum practically forced my dad to cut my hair. Not that I wanted to, but I had no choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    Cambridge music course is academic rather than practical so I can't be a musician (maybe a conductor though)

MB
    It was just a suggestion. You could compose. Conducting is good though, you get to wave your arms, have a baton and shout at pretentious musicians (this is only my experience of what conductors are like).

ReputationRep:
    A hash brownie that MB offered to make.
    Alright then, it might be best to ask MB for that brownie then. I'm sure he'll have some left over for you next year.

ReputationRep:
    My mum practically forced my dad to cut my hair. Not that I wanted to, but I had no choice.
    I went because my mair was getting in the way of my ears. They get too warm far too easily.

ReputationRep:
    one more

ReputationRep:
    It was just a suggestion. You could compose. Conducting is good though, you get to wave your arms, have a baton and shout at pretentious musicians (this is only my experience of what conductors are like).
    It's tough to be a good conductor though. But I'll definitely attend your concert if you become one, one day.

ReputationRep:
    I went because my mair was getting in the way of my ears. They get too warm far too easily.
    Ok then, mair? You mean hair. There we go.

EDIT: Damn Camford got there first.

ReputationRep:
    We've passed yet another milestone in creating a thread to take over the world. *evil laughter* :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I got the 5000th post. Yeah!! :cool:

EDIT: The avatar is original called "happy baby", well, I called it "happy baby" anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Ok then, mair? You mean hair. There we go.

EDIT: Damn Camford got there first.
    But your post makes the 5000th reply :cool: .

ReputationRep:
    But your post makes the 5000th reply :cool: .
    Ah, good enough for me.

ReputationRep:
    I got the 5000th post. Yeah!! :cool:
    Not so bored now then are we?

ReputationRep:
    It's tough to be a good conductor though. But I'll definitely attend your concert if you become one, one day.

Well I intend on doing some conducting in Cambridge so you can come along to that.

MB

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.