The Student Room Group
~U~Teedy~U~
There is a very small risk, ulcers or no...And what about spontaneous chafing?? :eek:

On an interesting sidenote, HIV is present in saliva, just not in quantities large enough to be a danger...

T

yes and necrotizing facsiitis exists in most people's bodies but again not enough of it to cause any damage.

MB
musicboy
yes and necrotizing facsiitis exists in most people's bodies but again not enough of it to cause any damage.

MB

hehe talking of flesh-eating, my Dad used to tell me stories of when he was in the army in Libya or somewhere about spiders who would inject some kind of anaesthetic int ocamels and then eat their flesh...Apparently you'd come back and find half your camel missing :eek: :rolleyes:

T
~U~Teedy~U~
hehe talking of flesh-eating, my Dad used to tell me stories of when he was in the army in Libya or somewhere about spiders who would inject some kind of anaesthetic int ocamels and then eat their flesh...Apparently you'd come back and find half your camel missing :eek: :rolleyes:

T

I guess that matters more if you have a dromedary rather than a bactrian.

MB
~U~Teedy~U~

T

:eek: :eek: :eek:

and why would it make a a difference how many humps it had, if half of its been eaten? :tongue:
scarlet ibis
:eek: :eek: :eek:

and why would it make a a difference how many humps it had, if half of its been eaten? :tongue:

cos there'd be more of it left for you to still ride (even posssible a whole hump)

MB
musicboy
I guess that matters more if you have a dromedary rather than a bactrian.

MB

haha Well as I said, this was Libya, so the camels were almost certainly dromedary :biggrin: :rolleyes:

T
Reply 5106
Camels....wtf???? :confused:

G
Reply 5107
Do keep up Geoff!

Do you give blood btw?
Reply 5108
Acaila
Do keep up Geoff!

Do you give blood btw?

I cannae keep up!!! It moves so quickly!!!!

And...no..i don't currently give blood...when i was in school...it was never the right time to give blood....with rugby an all...you're not allowed to exercise strenuously for a week or two after giving blood i think.

G
Reply 5109
Really? I'd be surprised at that. :frown:
Never knew you were a rugby player :wink::wink:
Acaila
Do keep up Geoff!

Do you give blood btw?

Acaila, do we really have to keep hearing about your experiences of having someone stick something long and ponited into you,

MB
Reply 5111
Acaila
Really? I'd be surprised at that. :frown:
Never knew you were a rugby player :wink::wink:

Yeah..i think you can't give blood and then go and do exercise....seeing as they've just drained you of red blood cells...you need time to recover.

And yes....i am/was a rugby player....seemed the ideal sport for me...being short and wide!!! :tongue:

G
Reply 5112
Always fancied women's rugby myself. Considering how dangerous I was at hockey and shinty (used to play defence (or sometimes goalie) and I would run screaming at the opposition and whack very very hard :biggrin:)
Reply 5113
musicboy
Acaila, do we really have to keep hearing about your experiences of having someone stick something long and ponited into you,

MB

Long and pointed...or short and fat???

G
Acaila
I would run screaming at the opposition and whack very very hard :biggrin:)

with that description and you being Scottish it sounds like curling is the sport for you.

MB
Reply 5115
Acaila
Always fancied women's rugby myself. Considering how dangerous I was at hockey and shinty (used to play defence (or sometimes goalie) and I would run screaming at the opposition and whack very very hard :biggrin:)

Lol..rugby is a really fun sport to play....i never really liked the training..but i loved the matches soooo much..especially the close ones.....if you won them...if you lost them...then you just felt like crap after..lol

G
Reply 5116
It would be confusing to get the hang of though I think :frown:
Reply 5117
musicboy
with that description and you being Scottish it sounds like curling is the sport for you.

MB

Lol..and what a sport it is!! I watched that on telly at the winter olympics....classic telly!!!

G
Reply 5118
Acaila
It would be confusing to get the hang of though I think :frown:

Curling...or rugby??

G
gzftan
Lol..and what a sport it is!! I watched that on telly at the winter olympics....classic telly!!!

G

the guardian gave two classicc descriptions: "Figure skating forugly people" and "housework on ice"

MB

Latest

Trending

Trending