Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    No. he's a scientist (I think)

MB
    Why can't you remember my subject? It's not like I've ever forgotten you're studying French!

(Original post by Acaila)
    Well supposedly the guy who designed Binson designed a mental hospital, then Binson, then a prison, then committed suicide. Lovely eh?
    Weren't the designers Scottish?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy)
    Why can't you remember my subject? It's not like I've ever forgotten you're studying French!

Weren't the designers Scottish?

Eeesh, if I'd said that, I think I'd be the focus of a hate mail campaign! :rolleyes:

T

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~U~Teedy~U~)
    Eeesh, if I'd said that, I think I'd be the focus of a hate mail campaign! :rolleyes:

T
    Please, don't fight you two.

ReputationRep:
    It's cos they fancy each other.

MB

ReputationRep:

Please, tell me where I've been 'ignorant', 'little', a '****', or 'arrogant', and I'll apologise, otherwise, I'm not sure what I can do to stop Acaila attacking me....

T

ReputationRep:
    It's cos they fancy each other.

MB

teehee the Lady isn't protesting too much, rather she's ramming vitriol down my neck...I don't think it's love...

T
    (Chemists, don't you dare refer to sulphuric acid!!!)

ReputationRep:
    teehee the Lady isn't protesting too much, rather she's ramming vitriol down my neck...I don't think it's love...

T
    (Chemists, don't you dare refer to sulphuric acid!!!)
    you do realise that she's just having a laugh don't you?

MB

ReputationRep:
    you do realise that she's just having a laugh don't you?

MB

It doesnt seem that way...She pretty much insulted me outright, in a private de-reppage message and in several threads...Usually, at the very least, there would be smileys if you wanted to indicate a smattering of irony etc.. I seem to have hit a nerve but I don't think she is justified...

T

ReputationRep:
    It doesnt seem that way...She pretty much insulted me outright, in a private de-reppage message and in several threads...Usually, at the very least, there would be smileys if you wanted to indicate a smattering of irony etc.. I seem to have hit a nerve but I don't think she is justified...

T
    seriously, I weas talking to her on msn and it wasn't serious.

MB

ReputationRep:
    seriously, I weas talking to her on msn and it wasn't serious.

MB

Dude, there is NO evidence that she was being anything but rude and insulting...She suddenly stopped playing around with my silly repartee and starting being malicious...And athough I don't pay attention to this forum's reputation system, her negative repping me with a message calling me a **** and hoping that I don't get into a university I want to apply to, without any hint of being playful or whatever...It's unwarranted and it's base...I don't accept it was a joke...Sorry to be a bore... :rolleyes:

I think I am the one who is owed an apology

Sorry everyone, I'm the one being all serious now Not like me...

T

ReputationRep:
    Dude, there is NO evidence that she was being anything but rude and insulting...She suddenly stopped playing around with my silly repartee and starting being malicious...And athough I don't pay attention to this forum's reputation system, her negative repping me with a message calling me a **** and hoping that I don't get into a university I want to apply to, without any hint of being playful or whatever...It's unwarranted and it's base...I don't accept it was a joke...Sorry to be a bore... :rolleyes:

I think I am the one who is owed an apology

Sorry everyone, I'm the one being all serious now Not like me...

T

Oh, please get over yourself. She is, as many of us are, a jovial character and you just have to take what people say as a joke. I've had too much to drink to give you a proper answer but please don't take anything that is said here so seriously.

MB

ReputationRep:
    Oh, please get over yourself. She is, as many of us are, a jovial character and you just have to take what people say as a joke. I've had too much to drink to give you a proper answer but please don't take anything that is said here so seriously.

MB

Hmmm. I'll leave it alone since it seems I'm being annoying now, but that pretty much means you can insult anyone to whatever degree on this forum with immunity, without ANY hint of a joke...Maybe I'm just insecure or something... :rolleyes:

T

(Original post by MadNatSci)
    Yup! 9th November, assuming my timetable works out. And assuming I've eaten enough raw steak to bring my Hb levels up enough... Anyone is welcome to come: you can chat to me while I donate if you like cos it can be a bit boring. (I saw someone with a book the other day... good idea)

On a slight tangent... I hate having a proper job with no internet access! You miss loads during the day!

oo, nicky, ill go with you if you want, its about the same time!

i started taking a magazine etc to look through. it makes it go much faster.

Remind me again closer to the time...I think I'm cleared to give blood again around early November.

dude! we can have alittle party you me and nicky! forget the passoa party!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    dude! we can have alittle party you me and nicky! forget the passoa party!
    I'll come too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I'll come too!

I get phoned up seemingly every month by the vampires screaming for my blood, wanting to send me those pre-filled forms...I should never have let them sample my lifeblood :rolleyes:

I'll come too!
    wahey !

ill check when the ben & jerries people are doing their thingy

ReputationRep:
    I get phoned up seemingly every month by the vampires screaming for my blood, wanting to send me those pre-filled forms...I should never have let them sample my lifeblood :rolleyes:
    They phone you? I've never been phoned by them

Crana - I'm not going to the Union for Ben & Jerry's night this year. I'll have my own.

ReputationRep:
    They phone you? I've never been phoned by them

Crana - I'm not going to the Union for Ben & Jerry's night this year. I'll have my own.
    the blood people phone me all the time as well!!!! it's so irritating! i say i'll go, but i hardly ever do....last time i gave blood was march i think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    the blood people phone me all the time as well!!!! it's so irritating! i say i'll go, but i hardly ever do....last time i gave blood was march i think.

hehe dude! I always say I will, 'cause I just can't bear saying 'no! I won't give my blood to help sick people live!!! But I haven't gone for months now

Maybe I should phone-up BT and change my number :P

T

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.