Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Helenia)
    They phone you? I've never been phoned by them

Crana - I'm not going to the Union for Ben & Jerry's night this year. I'll have my own.
    well, dammit, i want my ice cream! i didnt even get my keyring

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else noticed the ghost in the 2005 prospectus? Tit Hall page :cool: .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Has anyone else noticed the ghost in the 2005 prospectus? Tit Hall page :cool: .
    scan it in i wanna see!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    scan it in i wanna see!
    Will do, but it would have to be later this week I'm afraid . Scanning stuff involves me going upstairs, a place I have not been to in about 3 days :rolleyes: .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    scan it in i wanna see!

haha It's some bloke reading a book in what looks like the library, but he's very transluscent :confused: :rolleyes:

T

ReputationRep:
    Will do, but it would have to be later this week I'm afraid . Scanning stuff involves me going upstairs, a place I have not been to in about 3 days :rolleyes: .
    ah that would be the same for me and downstairs....i ahve a comp upstairs in my room.....mum calls it my cave cos i can barey hear anything coming from outside it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    ah that would be the same for me and downstairs....i ahve a comp upstairs in my room.....mum calls it my cave cos i can barey hear anything coming from outside it
    aaahhh...I have the lounge, a toilet, and the kitchen. Laptop in lounge with tele. Just go upstairs for showers .

**loves having the house to himself all summer, and all year:cool:**

ReputationRep:
    For those who havent seen it.....the mystery revealed:
    Attached Images

aaahhh...I have the lounge, a toilet, and the kitchen. Laptop in lounge with tele. Just go upstairs for showers .

**loves having the house to himself all summer, and all year:cool:**
    dont forget the room-for-locking-harding in

ReputationRep:
    I doubt anyone's interested but I'm over in Ireland again until Friday night. Will try to catch up then... Go away for a few days and there are hundreds of new pages! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    what time is everyone getting down to camb on the 2nd? i've been allocated a time slot in which to arrive at the sidney car park and unload my stuff. their car park is tiny and can't fit more than 6 cars in it lol :rolleyes:

also, has anyone been told what the plans for the saturday are? so far i haven't seen anything past a drink in subject groups

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    what time is everyone getting down to camb on the 2nd? i've been allocated a time slot in which to arrive at the sidney car park and unload my stuff. their car park is tiny and can't fit more than 6 cars in it lol :rolleyes:

also, has anyone been told what the plans for the saturday are? so far i haven't seen anything past a drink in subject groups
    I'm going on the 3rd. Pembroke said get there before 5:30 or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)

not sure what time i'll be arriving. depends how long it takes to drive from devon :eek:

i haven't got any sort of timetable... i'm just gonna turn up and see what happens!

ReputationRep:
    i think my first day is pretty busy....fancy dinners and meeting with important people etc etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    dont forget the room-for-locking-harding in
    And Hannah. That qualifies as part of my kitchen in my books, even if it is called a utility room... :rolleyes: .

And Hannah. That qualifies as part of my kitchen in my books, even if it is called a utility room... :rolleyes: .
    well, dont forget the mini-fridge-and-beer-room then!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I'm getting worried...I sent my details by email to the email address for the pre-fresher meet thing, and I still havent heard back....how long does it take!!!??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    Hmm I'm getting worried...I sent my details by email to the email address for the pre-fresher meet thing, and I still havent heard back....how long does it take!!!??
    Is this the Freshers' welcome party you are talking about? I've not even sent mine e-mail yet. Which one are you going?

ReputationRep:
    yeah, the london meet one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    yeah, the london meet one!
    You just might have replied that wee bit too late and missed out on the last place.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.