Cambridge Chat (previously New Cambridge Students Entry 2004)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
crana
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
They phone you? I've never been phoned by them

Crana - I'm not going to the Union for Ben & Jerry's night this year. I'll have my own.
well, dammit, i want my ice cream! i didnt even get my keyring
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Has anyone else noticed the ghost in the 2005 prospectus? Tit Hall page :cool: .
priya
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
Has anyone else noticed the ghost in the 2005 prospectus? Tit Hall page :cool: .
scan it in i wanna see!
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by priya)
scan it in i wanna see!
Will do, but it would have to be later this week I'm afraid . Scanning stuff involves me going upstairs, a place I have not been to in about 3 days :rolleyes: .
~U~Teedy~U~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by priya)
scan it in i wanna see!

haha It's some bloke reading a book in what looks like the library, but he's very transluscent :confused: :rolleyes:

T
priya
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Will do, but it would have to be later this week I'm afraid . Scanning stuff involves me going upstairs, a place I have not been to in about 3 days :rolleyes: .
ah that would be the same for me and downstairs....i ahve a comp upstairs in my room.....mum calls it my cave cos i can barey hear anything coming from outside it
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by priya)
ah that would be the same for me and downstairs....i ahve a comp upstairs in my room.....mum calls it my cave cos i can barey hear anything coming from outside it
aaahhh...I have the lounge, a toilet, and the kitchen. Laptop in lounge with tele. Just go upstairs for showers .

**loves having the house to himself all summer, and all year:cool:**
MadLy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
For those who havent seen it.....the mystery revealed:
Attached files
crana
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
aaahhh...I have the lounge, a toilet, and the kitchen. Laptop in lounge with tele. Just go upstairs for showers .

**loves having the house to himself all summer, and all year:cool:**
dont forget the room-for-locking-harding in
Poc ar buile
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
I doubt anyone's interested but I'm over in Ireland again until Friday night. Will try to catch up then... Go away for a few days and there are hundreds of new pages! :rolleyes:

priya
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
what time is everyone getting down to camb on the 2nd? i've been allocated a time slot in which to arrive at the sidney car park and unload my stuff. their car park is tiny and can't fit more than 6 cars in it lol :rolleyes:

also, has anyone been told what the plans for the saturday are? so far i haven't seen anything past a drink in subject groups
Camford
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by priya)
what time is everyone getting down to camb on the 2nd? i've been allocated a time slot in which to arrive at the sidney car park and unload my stuff. their car park is tiny and can't fit more than 6 cars in it lol :rolleyes:

also, has anyone been told what the plans for the saturday are? so far i haven't seen anything past a drink in subject groups
I'm going on the 3rd. Pembroke said get there before 5:30 or something.
The Albatross
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by priya)

not sure what time i'll be arriving. depends how long it takes to drive from devon :eek:

i haven't got any sort of timetable... i'm just gonna turn up and see what happens!
Willa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i think my first day is pretty busy....fancy dinners and meeting with important people etc etc
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by crana)
dont forget the room-for-locking-harding in
And Hannah. That qualifies as part of my kitchen in my books, even if it is called a utility room... :rolleyes: .
crana
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
And Hannah. That qualifies as part of my kitchen in my books, even if it is called a utility room... :rolleyes: .
well, dont forget the mini-fridge-and-beer-room then!
Willa
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hmm I'm getting worried...I sent my details by email to the email address for the pre-fresher meet thing, and I still havent heard back....how long does it take!!!??
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Willa)
Hmm I'm getting worried...I sent my details by email to the email address for the pre-fresher meet thing, and I still havent heard back....how long does it take!!!??
Is this the Freshers' welcome party you are talking about? I've not even sent mine e-mail yet. Which one are you going?
Willa
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah, the london meet one!
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Willa)
yeah, the london meet one!
You just might have replied that wee bit too late and missed out on the last place.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (99)
54.1%
Yes, but I want to swap them (14)
7.65%
No, but I know who I want to choose (18)
9.84%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (45)
24.59%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (7)
3.83%

Watched Threads