Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    lol
    i love that film (although i do not think it funny to reel off great tracts of it :rolleyes: )
    but my favourite bit has to be the knights who say "nih" ... bring me a shrubbery!

Cut down the greatest tree in the forest with a herring.

MB

ReputationRep:
    Now where is everyone this fine evening?

ReputationRep:
    Willa dearie... please could you fix an experiment gone wrong?! I switched my email on Camsis to my cam.ac.uk one to see if it really was Hermes buggering about. Needless to say it really is (god I'm dumb sometimes) so now I can't reactivate my account Please could you fix it for me?!

ReputationRep:
    give us your old email address and i'll turn it on myself.

I'm gonna sort out the Hermes problem for myself when I get me own account.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you thank you thank you!

I've PM-ed my address to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    Now where is everyone this fine evening?

I'm here now.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    I'm here now.

MB
    Moi aussi

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Moi aussi

G
    so what's everyone been up to today? I've had a nice relaxing day of reading, watching countdow and listening to radio4 - i'm so middle-aged before my time.

MB

ReputationRep:
    so what's everyone been up to today? I've had a nice relaxing day of reading, watching countdow and listening to radio4 - i'm so middle-aged before my time.

MB
    Lol...i went to the dump with my dad to get rid of some electrical goods....although they could be called bads seeing as they don't work anymore....and went out looking for a laptop

Thats my lot

G

ReputationRep:
    Lol...i went to the dump with my dad to get rid of some electrical goods....although they could be called bads seeing as they don't work anymore....and went out looking for a laptop

Thats my lot

G
    What laptop are you getting? I'm on the lookout for an apple G4 powerbook 15 inch 867+mhz thingy secondhand. I would get a PC but all my software is mac so it would be very expensive to get new copies.

MB

ReputationRep:
    What laptop are you getting? I'm on the lookout for an apple G4 powerbook 15 inch 867+mhz thingy secondhand. I would get a PC but all my software is mac so it would be very expensive to get new copies.

MB
    Probs stick to PC...not mac..but maybe a laptop..maybe not...haven't decided yet.

Thre thing is...i could get a desktop with flat screen..and then i could get a much better spec machine than a laptop for the same money

G

ReputationRep:
    Thre thing is...i could get a desktop with flat screen..and then i could get a much better spec machine than a laptop for the same money

G
    That's what I've got - but if you're going to play DVDs on it, get some decent speakers, cos I didn't

Work sucked today. I don't know what's going on, but I seem to be motoring through the stuff even though I'm all on my own! I'm going to run out of stuff to do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    That's what I've got - but if you're going to play DVDs on it, get some decent speakers, cos I didn't

Work sucked today. I don't know what's going on, but I seem to be motoring through the stuff even though I'm all on my own! I'm going to run out of stuff to do!
    take some maths problems with you or a goodd book.

MB

ReputationRep:
    take some maths problems with you or a goodd book.

MB
    Maths problems? What the hell kind of student do you think I am? Only Mathmos, engineers, compscis and natscis do maths, and medics are infinitely cooler than all of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Maths problems? What the hell kind of student do you think I am? Only Mathmos, engineers, compscis and natscis do maths, and medics are infinitely cooler than all of them

lol, I was being sarcastic.

MB

ReputationRep:
    Officially confirmed as UK-L's 1,000,000th Post!!

Well this post is quite a special post for me. It happens to be my 1000th post (on this account alone)...which is quite a milestone. However, as an extra special note, I have tried to make this also the millionth post this time round on UKL. I dont know if I have succeeded, but consider this my official attempt that that prize, and if I haven't....ah well....it's a stupid geeky prize to claim anyway!

But onwards and upwards folks...we've got our own targets on this thread, so come on...we have to climb the postcount leaderboard....our time is short...3 weeks until we busy ourselves in cambridge.

well, we cooked, and then we WERE watching matchstick men, but then visesh decided to tsrta fighting with my sister..

ReputationRep:
    it's official, i am the 1,000,000th poster:

Right I've done a time check on the posts....here are the results:

http://www.uk-learning.net/search.php?searchid=486813

My post is further down the page than Chats, hence it is Older

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    well, we cooked, and then we WERE watching matchstick men, but then visesh decided to tsrta fighting with my sister..

does visesh "like" your sister?

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    it's official, i am the 1,000,000th poster:

Right I've done a time check on the posts....here are the results:

http://www.uk-learning.net/search.php?searchid=486813

My post is further down the page than Chats, hence it is Older
    LOL nearly.

you cant call it official, if it wasnt

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.