Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    mmmmmmmm choooocolate!!!

ReputationRep:
    {tries to stop in the name of dieting}

ReputationRep:
    My parents have been away in Europe for three weeks and they're due back within an hour... they better have bought me some choccie or there'll be trouble!

ReputationRep:
    That's the spirit!

ReputationRep:
    I prefer Tesco's 25p for 100g chocolate anyway so I retract my "w*anker" comment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    I prefer Tesco's 25p for 100g chocolate anyway so I retract my "w*anker" comment
    That's evil chocolate!!
    Co-op fair trade all the way!

This is making me hungry and more miserable...in a bad mood with no chocolate and reading stuff about chocolate...not good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie J)
    That's evil chocolate!!
    Co-op fair trade all the way!

This is making me hungry and more miserable...in a bad mood with no chocolate and reading stuff about chocolate...not good!
    Thats true! I have to pay for Tesco parking too! Co-op wins

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I'm going to Jesus College to read Medicine. Nice to meet you all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Comma)
    Welcome to the most random thread on UKL. I am taking a year out and ging to King's in 2005 to read Medicine. Crana (aka Rosie) has a friend who is going to read Medicine at Jesus this year incase you are interested.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the most random thread on UKL. I am taking a year out and ging to King's in 2005 to read Medicine. Crana (aka Rosie) has a friend who is going to read Medicine at Jesus this year incase you are interested.
    Yes, I'm very interested :eek: I've yet to meet anyone on any of the Cambridge forums who is actually going to Jesus!

I don't know who Rosie is though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Comma)
    Yes, I'm very interested :eek: I've yet to meet anyone on any of the Cambridge forums who is actually going to Jesus!

I don't know who Rosie is though...
    She posts quite a lot but isn't online at the momemt AFAIK. Why don't you PM her? I am sure that she wouldn't mind.

ReputationRep:
    She posts quite a lot but isn't online at the momemt AFAIK. Why don't you PM her? I am sure that she wouldn't mind.
    OK, sure. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Oh..and have i mentioned the chocolate??? Ohhhhh!!!!

Speaking of chocolate..my mum just got back from belgium....AND SHE BOUGHT BACK LOOOOOAAAADDDDSSSS OF CHOCOLATE!!!!

G
    hehe i love it when dad goes away to europe, or anywhere with a duty free. it's an excuse for him to blow every penny on his credit card on chocolate for me and my brother

to this day he still hasn't managed to remember that i'm allergic to nuts, and subsequently never checks the chocolate he's buying. bless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Comma)
    hey comma! i'm in sidney, seeing as we're quite close by, i may see you round (actually i may see EVERYONE round) in sainsburys!

our college freshers guide told us sainsburys was a place of worship to most sidney students...we will apparantly get to know it *worryingly well* within the first few weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Comma)

Hi comma, my brotheer's going to jesus to do history - you'll probably meet him (or he'll probably meet you).

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    hey comma! i'm in sidney, seeing as we're quite close by, i may see you round (actually i may see EVERYONE round) in sainsburys!

our college freshers guide told us sainsburys was a place of worship to most sidney students...we will apparantly get to know it *worryingly well* within the first few weeks.
    Looking forward to seeing you!

I'm glad there'll be a Sainsburys close by. That's one place where I'll feel at home

Hi comma, my brotheer's going to jesus to do history - you'll probably meet him (or he'll probably meet you).

MB
    OK, I'll look out for him! ("hello, are you musicboy's brother?")

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Comma)
    Looking forward to seeing you!

I'm glad there'll be a Sainsburys close by. That's one place where I'll feel at home

OK, I'll look out for him! ("hello, are you musicboy's brother?")
    this is no ordinary siansburys...it has one of those hot food counters where you can buy hot jacket potatoes/pasta, kinda like fast food but with some lettuce around the side

i recommend the chicken and basil pasta....always good, especially at midnihgt the night before your interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    this is no ordinary siansburys...it has one of those hot food counters where you can buy hot jacket potatoes/pasta, kinda like fast food but with some lettuce around the side

i recommend the chicken and basil pasta....always good, especially at midnihgt the night before your interview.
    Mmm... healthy fast food... *drools*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)

poor chickens . My parents have made me give my pet hens away to the city farm because they don't want to ook after them when I go off to uni.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    poor chickens . My parents have made me give my pet hens away to the city farm because they don't want to ook after them when I go off to uni.

MB
    you keep pet hens?! admirable...they'd just annoy me, i'm not quite at my broody mothery stage just yet

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.