The Student Room Group
Reply 5540
they'll definitely recommend you have recieved MMR full dose twice....lots of unis are doing that!
Reply 5541
Willa
they'll definitely recommend you have recieved MMR full dose twice....lots of unis are doing that!

Well..i'll check through it later...but if it says nothing...i'm not gonna chase it up! No unnecessary needles ta very much!!!

G
Reply 5542
i'd rather have an extra needle in the arm than risk going deaf/blind or even dying from mumps.
Reply 5543
Willa
i'd rather have an extra needle in the arm than risk going deaf/blind or even dying from mumps.

Lol...fair point..but i'm sure i've already had it....and for all you bio-scientists out there....if the large majority of you lot have been immunised...then there will be herd immunity :tongue:

G
Random question...does any one know anything about cats? (actual cats now, not the college!)
I took in a stray over the summer, she's gone very fat recently & I have a funny feeling she's pregnant! My mum is refusing to take her to the vets, she wasn't that happy about me bringing Mogs home in the first place!
Katie J
Random question...does any one know anything about cats? (actual cats now, not the college!)
I took in a stray over the summer, she's gone very fat recently & I have a funny feeling she's pregnant! My mum is refusing to take her to the vets, she wasn't that happy about me bringing Mogs home in the first place!

Ask if there's any vet on the forum. Anyway, if you can't be bothered watch the film called "the truth about cats and dogs". It won't help you with the cat though.
Comma
Aw.. thanks! :redface:

Yes, it's Chinese. It's pronounced "lay", though in Chinese you'd have to do a weird thing with your voice in the middle :tongue:

Never realised how many Chinese are here on the forum... feels like home...
Reply 5547
Katie J
Random question...does any one know anything about cats? (actual cats now, not the college!) I took in a stray over the summer, she's gone very fat recently & I have a funny feeling she's pregnant! My mum is refusing to take her to the vets, she wasn't that happy about me bringing Mogs home in the first place!

Could you borrow a book from the library and read up on pregnancy/giving birth/kittens? I'm fairly certain that she'll be able to give birth by herself but you might need help with the after-care. I have no idea what the gestation period is though, so can't say how long you should wait before ruling pregnancy out and going to the vets. Sorry not to be of more help!
Reply 5548
Katie J

How huge is she? Because by the time the kittens have germinated, I think you'd be able to tell.

*waves hi to Camford* What are you studying and where?
Reply 5549
if you look at Camsis, it says he's doing Compsci at Pembroke!
Reply 5550
Camford
Never realised how many Chinese are here on the forum... feels like home...

heh, well theres a sizeable minority of Chinese or British-Chinese in Cambridge, so its really just proportional representation. :wink:
Comma
Wonderful, isn't it? There's a song in Italian called "Vivo Per Lei", which I really love :biggrin:

:cool:
is not chinese *feels left out*

MB
Reply 5553
I'm not Chinese either :smile:
funny article from todays Grauniad - http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,1303024,00.html

MB
Reply 5555
Is this the one that's really not funny Jacob?
Guardian Unlimited
at Harberton, near Totnes, Devon,

:rolleyes: that explains it! Totnes is notorious for attracting crazies.
musicboy
is not chinese *feels left out*

MB

Me neither. I am boring. And sooooo ruralised - I thought Cambridge had a really diverse ethnic population (amongst the students, not the townspeople) but all my friends from London thought I was insane :redface:
Reply 5558
Helenia
Me neither. I am boring. And sooooo ruralised - I thought Cambridge had a really diverse ethnic population (amongst the students, not the townspeople) but all my friends from London thought I was insane :redface:

I wouldn't know...haven't been in cambridge long enough yet to get an idea...but if you look at KCL, UCL and SE...they have a HUGE percentage of asians studying there.

G
Reply 5559
AND....forgot to mention this in my last post...but Camford's chinese??!?!?!??!! :eek:

That i didn't know...

G

Latest

Trending

Trending