Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    What would your rates be?
    sweety none of you would be able to afford me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    sweety none of you would be able to afford me
    I was not interested in the purchase of some of your time, but was offering to be your business partner, not offering my services, but managing yours. But with rates that we cannot afford, you are probably too good to require any assistance.

ReputationRep:
    Or perhaps you need to reduce your prices? Most punters prefer value-for-money . I can get rosie to get some coupons distributed if you want?

ReputationRep:
    I was not interested in the purchase of some of your time, but was offering to be your business partner, not offering my services, but managing yours. But with rates that we cannot afford, you are probably too good to require any assistance.
    i work alone i'm afraid, yes i am too good to require assistance. if i ever think of going global i'll let you know you can be my PA abroad

ReputationRep:
    Or perhaps you need to reduce your prices? Most punters prefer value-for-money . I can get rosie to get some coupons distributed if you want?
    discount?! what is this discount?! high class establishments don't offer such things my child

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    discount?! what is this discount?! high class establishments don't offer such things my child
    High class establishments that operate in a tiny room in a college which actually resemles a house of ill-repute? Sounds more the the places near my school...

ReputationRep:
    If you're really expensive are we allowed to go for the cheaper option and just buy you loads of drinks? Even if they are really lame ones... *realises he should probably move away from the subject of prostituing priya*

What have people written to their parents? I've heard from both of my uncles, and I can't think of anything to reply with that doesn't sound very naff!

ReputationRep:
    *attempts to change topic of conversation*

these are my new lights!

(yay i finally worked out how to use img code!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)

these are my new lights!

hehe thank you for changing the subject they are puuuuuurrrrrrdie!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)

these are my new lights!
    [IMG]pic[/IMG]

sweeeet! do they flash?

ReputationRep:
    This is entirely irrelevant but I AM SO BLOODY KNACKERED!

I've been playing mum since Saturday when my parents went away for a week. I suddenly understand why my mother gets grouchy. Work 9-5, cooking as soon as you get in, washing up, chores... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

I will never be such a lazy daughter again.

At least, not until I get back from college.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)

argh. i am now part terror part excitement.
    Me too.
    Had such a nice email from my college mum today (were a one-parent family, and we both have the same name ). She really sounds lovely and promised to lend me all sorts of stuff. I sent her one paragraph and she sent me back about fifteen, which was fab. Although she did freak me out rather with her account of the worlkload, and the scaryness of the DoS :eek: . But I also started shopping today: bike; no street cred so won't be stolen; £10. Woohoo.

ReputationRep:
    I'm ill! {cries}

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by high_dro_jen)
    I sent her one paragraph and she sent me back about fifteen, which was fab.
    My college mum doesn't use paragraphs....just about 30 lines of lovely solid text.....:eek:

G

ReputationRep:
    Aww. I'd hug you Acaila but there's no suitable emoticon :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Try "{huggles}"

Or even better, give me all your interview secrets lol

ReputationRep:
    My favorite interview moment...

Interviewer people: So, what can you tell us about this text?

Me: Well, err *desperatly thinks of something intelligant to say* It's Marx, isn't it.

Interviewer people: *look really dead impressed at each other* Wow, that's really good. how did you know that?

Me: Well it kind says it right here...

Just proves, interviewers also make mistakes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minor_Deity)

Me: Well, err *desperatly thinks of something intelligant to say* It's Marx, isn't it.

Interviewer people: *look really dead impressed at each other* Wow, that's really good. how did you know that?

LOL that's classic! Certainly beats being asked questions about the random bits os the human skull messily laid out on the table :rolleyes: .

(Original post by priya)
    erasable highlighters? ooooh

i just bought millions of them, the slim stabilo ones, they're so useful!
    i got loads of plastic folder things a ringbinder a lever arch, LOTS of post-it notes (ones in the shapes of leaves/kisses!). and millions of pens (even though i'd prefer to use my fountain pen for neat work)
    they are from.. Helix, i think.. they were 49p for 4 in the sale! woohoo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minor_Deity)

ROTFLMAO! That's fabulous

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.