The Student Room Group
gzftan
Lol...why i'm cutting down?? Well...i was only really posting loads due to boredom..but with uni looming ever nearer....things are happening..so boredom is less :tongue:

Also..i'm gonna stop posting when i get to uni..or when they change to banaboo....whichever comes first.

Speaking of being bigger than ever..i've put onweight over the hols....hehe....time to diet methinks :tongue:

G

Suppose so really, i might drop in to the new UK-L every now and again when i'm at uni. I've lost weight while i've been out here though, i've been walking everywhere so i'm quite trim now!! Despite stuffing my face with pizza or pasta at every opportunity. Think i'm going to sleep for days when i get home though, that and shop for some things i haven't managed to get yet.
Daniel... What G are you going to the G-Spot as?
gzftan

Speaking of being bigger than ever..i've put onweight over the hols....hehe....time to diet methinks :tongue:

G

The best way to lose weight is to become an amputee.

MB
musicboy
The best way to lose weight is to become an amputee.

I acknowledge that that would be a way, but hardly the best way...!
polthegael
Daniel... What G are you going to the G-Spot as?

Say what, Pol? I've been away and missed things so explain to me in simple English please.
I forgot you get mail from Cambridge a day after me... Answer tomorrow! :smile:
polthegael
I forgot you get mail from Cambridge a day after me... Answer tomorrow! :smile:

I'm in Italy as well, so it is a little hard to get mail from home out here. I don't get home until saturday and i won't be back on UK-L before then so you can tell me now, please!?
For Daniel...

G-Spot 2004

This is the first ent that is held in Freshers' Week. It takes place on Sun 3rd and is normally attended by every Fresher as well as loads of people from other years. This is a themed party and you have to wear a costume that starts with the letter G. ...... Some ideas include a girl (if you're a lad), a gremlin, a genie.... , a geisha (?), a goth, Gandalf, George Bush, Gandhi, .....
polthegael
For Daniel...

G-Spot 2004

This is the first ent that is held in Freshers' Week. It takes place on Sun 3rd and is normally attended by every Fresher as well as loads of people from other years. This is a themed party and you have to wear a costume that starts with the letter G. ...... Some ideas include a girl (if you're a lad), a gremlin, a genie.... , a geisha (?), a goth, Gandalf, George Bush, Gandhi, .....

Ah, i see. I'll have to think about that on the plane on the way back. Ok, have to run now. Things to do, Italians to annoy. See you on saturday peeps. Oh yea and thanks for the info Pol. :smile:
Ahhhhhhh shaddapaya face
Reply 5870
....the sea monkey has my money....
Reply 5871
Willa
....the sea monkey has my money....

:confused: :confused:
Reply 5872
...sharkbait oo ha ha......welcome brother sharkbait...sharkbait oo ha ha....
Yay, I have two new aunts - I got one letter written in bright pink ink,

MB
Reply 5874
....i shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine....come here little squishy...come here...
Willa
...sharkbait oo ha ha......welcome brother sharkbait...sharkbait oo ha ha....

Where's Nemo? I got talk to Nemo. :redface:
Reply 5876
Camford
Where's Nemo? I got talk to Nemo. :redface:

saw the whole thing dude....taking on the jelly's....first you were like whooo, then we were like waoooo, then you were like woooa....
Reply 5877
oh look he's going...he probably would have eaten us anyway........Don't worry, whales only eat Crill, oh look crill!
Willa
oh look he's going...he probably would have eaten us anyway........Don't worry, whales only eat Crill, oh look crill!

Nigel: Will you just shut up!!
My computer has buggered me up completely this time. SP2 just won't install. :mad: Old piece of stubborn junk. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Latest

Trending

Trending