The Student Room Group
Reply 5940
HEyyyy.....I just did the Ikea run. It was quite good actually, got all the stuff i wanted, and i got a huge plate of sweedish meatballs to eat as well...mmmmm

oh and it's pork in the meatballs (following the previous discussion)
Reply 5941
Don't make me all hungry again :frown:
Reply 5942
Camford
Just finished watching Kill Bill vol 1. Wow. Plenty of blood. Currently waiting for the ending credit to finish. Anyway, I remeber watching it a while back on VCD (a friend's brother apparently has it downloaded via Kazaa), and there was a section in black on white. Is that what you see in the cinema? The version I just watched is in full colour. No annoying black and white bits. That sword maker, he's got a name same as a game character (a ninja, a favourite charater of one of my old friends) from Samurai Shodown. Wonder if that's really a reference.

On the topic of size. John Holmes had one which is 14 inches (during an interview Johnathan Ross did with a actress, she said 14 and a half). Ron Jeremy also had a big one, 12 inches. A bit disturbing isn't it?

the version on the official british DVD and shown in the cinema WAS in black and white, it is supposed to be black and white. It's some American versions which are in colour apparently, because people complained!

Also it is bound to be a reference. Hattori Hanzu is actually from a 1970's kung fu series, so that game character is probably based on that character!
Willa
the version on the official british DVD and shown in the cinema WAS in black and white, it is supposed to be black and white. It's some American versions which are in colour apparently, because people complained!

Also it is bound to be a reference. Hattori Hanzu is actually from a 1970's kung fu series, so that game character is probably based on that character!

Just finished watching Vol. 2. Cool film. Recommand to anyone. If you want to see it, I'll bring the discs to Cambridge.

I never knew he's from the 1970's :eek: . Is he really that old? Anyway, I love the Samurai Shodown games. I got five of them, but never completed any of them on the most difficult level without cheating. Not as good as my old friend were. Need to work on those fingers. So wiggle your big toe (thumb perhaps this time?).
I still can't believe I just spent the last 4 hours watching Kill Bill. Ah well. It's Lord of the Rings day tomorrow. 9 hours in total. The day after that, I'll watch Shreks. And the day after that... I don't know what I'm going to watch.
Camford
I still can't believe I just spent the last 4 hours watching Kill Bill. Ah well. It's Lord of the Rings day tomorrow. 9 hours in total. The day after that, I'll watch Shreks. And the day after that... I don't know what I'm going to watch.

My God! That's some serious DVD watching. Anyone up for a massive LotR marathon when the RotK extended DVD comes out? I have the other two already :biggrin:

I just finished (sort of) packing - I'm off for the weekend to the Lake District camping. Hopelessly underprepared, I think I will be the laughing stock of the other highly organised, experienced serious hiker types. I'm only going for the weekend and I have so much crap!
Helenia
My God! That's some serious DVD watching. Anyone up for a massive LotR marathon when the RotK extended DVD comes out? I have the other two already :biggrin:

Erm... no thanks, I'm probable not "cool" enough to hang around with you Lord of the Rings "fans" :rolleyes:
Helenia

I just finished (sort of) packing - I'm off for the weekend to the Lake District camping. Hopelessly underprepared, I think I will be the laughing stock of the other highly organised, experienced serious hiker types. I'm only going for the weekend and I have so much crap!

Well, actually, that was just one DVD. I spent the last 2 days try to get my WMP 9 to play the clips. Finally, looks like it paid off.

I got all 3 LotR DVDs. No doubt illegal copies. But, I'm not a serious LotR fan. I'm only watching it because my friends are, plus the fact that I have my own supply of pirate DVDs. They are shipped once every year. (Well, for the last 3 years anyway).
BazTheMoney
Erm... no thanks, I'm probable not "cool" enough to hang around with you Lord of the Rings "fans" :rolleyes:

You weren't invited :tongue:

And yes, it's very sad, but I like them. And Aragorn. And Legolas :rolleyes:
Reply 5949
Helenia
You weren't invited :tongue:

And yes, it's very sad, but I like them. And Aragorn. And Legolas :rolleyes:

Me too! Mmm... Legolas...

We're having a LotR sleepover on Saturday night, watching the EE of the first two and the regular RotK.

Anyone hanging around Loughborough is welcome to join us :biggrin:
Reply 5950
how can you like legolas when you know he's played by a truly untalented actor!!!!???

You can fancy jack sparrow as much as you like though, I respect Depp cos he truly is a brilliant actor!
Reply 5951
Willa
how can you like legolas when you know he's played by a truly untalented actor!!!!???

You can fancy jack sparrow as much as you like though, I respect Depp cos he truly is a brilliant actor!

Being untalented doesn't mean one can't be hot :biggrin:

Jack Sparrow... mmm... also worthy of the drool.
Willa

Because he's pretty. He doesn't have to say anything. :tongue:

Jack Sparrow does nothing for me. Will Turner all the way :wink:
Comma
Me too! Mmm... Legolas...

We're having a LotR sleepover on Saturday night, watching the EE of the first two and the regular RotK.

Anyone hanging around Loughborough is welcome to join us :biggrin:

I'll agree with Aragorn but Legolas? No no no...

Just had to say farewell to my best mate, my eyes are stinging from sort of half crying for the past few hours! :frown: I know we'll keep in touch and visit each other loads but it's so difficult, I'll miss her like crazy! I'm also very jealous of her for being able to start now...

20th September, Star Wars DVD box set...Woo hoo!!!
Reply 5954
well i always find a bad actress such a turnoff, no matter how beautiful they might be!
I haven't seen lord of the rings - is it as good as the ring cycle?

MB
Helenia
Because he's pretty.

Exactly, men shouldn't be pretty or cute, they should be ruggedly handsome! Had this exact conversation earlier in real life! Weird...
Reply 5957
come on guys, 20 posts is all which is left until we reach 6000!
Reply 5958
why on earth does an email sent last night at 8:40 from a friend from her hotmail account only arrive in my hotmail inbox tonight 5 minutes ago!!!!???

I am losing my temper with hotmail!
Willa
why on earth does an email sent last night at 8:40 from a friend from her hotmail account only arrive in my hotmail inbox tonight 5 minutes ago!!!!???

I am losing my temper with hotmail!

because Bill Gates was busy having his cock forcibly removed from George Bush's arse.

MB

Latest

Trending

Trending