Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dreamer)
    http://www.randomhouse.co.uk/catalog...ata=0099428369

Might be of interest!
    thats depressing! i only read the first few paragraphs cos i didn't want to read any more!

ReputationRep:
    Helloooooooooooo from Sidney!

Cambridge is wet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Helloooooooooooo from Sidney!

Cambridge is wet
    Damn, it's sunny here in Exeter, but I'm coming up on Saturday.

ReputationRep:
    grrr i am muchos jealous of people going up this weekend. But then again, i'm still not ready to go up, i've got lots of things i still need to do!

(Original post by MentallyIll)
    Hey Rosie! I've been on holidays and stuff Can't believe that we only have less than 10 days left............ :eek:

PS Your sig is quality :cool:
    thank you

how is your super-cute kiddywink? I know! i am starting to get a bit scared! Did you find out if they'll let you have your car yet ?

rosie

(Original post by Camford)
    Knives.... :rolleyes: I love knives... stab me anytime. As for the chairs... You have at most 3 chairs unless you decide to take your own. In which case, you have only 3 chances to either knock me out or hit me on the head and send me to hell. Failing that, I shall hold on to your chairs. That means, you can't sit at your desk and study...

Anyway, I don't just kill people for no reason. I've never killed anyone before, but I do planning to kill someone in the future. But, if there's no person out there who can make me snap, it very unlikely that I'll ever kill anyone, except myself.

Well, im getting another chair, but i dunno if i keep my normal chair as well or not. and im taking my folding up chair. so i'd just be careful if i was you.

if you want someone to kill, i suggest you don't pick me. pick a more compliant victim.

eta: im taking a computer but only until my new one comes then my old ones going home. old one has a dvd drive, but new one doesnt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    Well, im getting another chair, but i dunno if i keep my normal chair as well or not. and im taking my folding up chair. so i'd just be careful if i was you.

if you want someone to kill, i suggest you don't pick me. pick a more compliant victim.
    ................................ ................................ ................................ .
    No, I decided it's best not to kill anyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    eta: im taking a computer but only until my new one comes then my old ones going home. old one has a dvd drive, but new one doesnt.
    ... what sort of new computer is that?

................................ ................................ ................................ .
    No, I decided it's best not to kill anyone.

ok. good. glad we got that one sorted.

anyway I feel you should abide by the principle "don't sh*t on your own doorstep". I.e., if you must kill/hurt/irritate anyone, let it not be your own flatmates. go and do it somewhere far away like girton

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    ok. good. glad we got that one sorted.

anyway I feel you should abide by the principle "don't sh*t on your own doorstep". I.e., if you must kill/hurt/irritate anyone, let it not be your own flatmates. go and do it somewhere far away like girton
    OK. Advise taken.

ReputationRep:
    I still can't find a computer. Why are macs so bloody expensive

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    I still can't find a computer. Why are macs so bloody expensive

MB
    Macs are specially made just for the people who's rich enought to buy it. Apple thinks if you buy macs, you are buying into the lifestyle as well as the product. In my opinion, life style cost more than the actual product. Why can't you just settle for a ordinary Windows PC? Or has Apple already converted you?

ReputationRep:
    Macs are specially made just for the people who's rich enought to buy it. Apple thinks if you buy macs, you are buying into the lifestyle as well as the product. In my opinion, life style cost more than the actual product. Why can't you just settle for a ordinary Windows PC? Or has Apple already converted you?
    Well my mum's a journo so Macs have always been the industry standard (they had quark xpress and photoshop long before PCs) So i've always had macs and that's what i'm used to. Apart from anything it would cost me £500+ to get all the software I have on mac for PC so it will end up cheaper to get a mac I think.

MB

ReputationRep:
    aha, now that you know me. Getting your pc geared up won't cost you a penny. Except if you want anything that's not in my collection... say Quark xpress...

ReputationRep:
    I think I just over cooked my rice again. ah well.

ReputationRep:
    aha, now that you know me. Getting your pc geared up won't cost you a penny. Except if you want anything that's not in my collection... say Quark xpress...

lol, I somehow doubt you have sibelius.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    lol, I somehow doubt you have sibelius.

MB
    If I was as into music as you were, I would have something like that. I'm CompSci, I don't do music packages. I've seen a similar thing before, but... my cousin can't find it. So, that's the end of my music quest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MentallyIll)
    Hey, I haven't even been sent a reading list!!!!! I was only sent a list of field trips that we're going on!!! I haven't read a relevant book since March!

But I heard that you never discuss your summer reading anyway!....We'll see.......
    I hope they don't ask what I've been reading; if they do I'll feel quite foolish! Having tried to impress them by purely using my enthusiasm (not gifted enough to use much else! ) if they ask and I'm left to explain that I was kind of too busy and fed of 'work' after my exams to bother then at the very least there will be some awkwardness; probably not the best way to start the term!

I want a list of field trips!!! I'd happily swap my reading list for that! So where are we/your college going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    who else has one? atm, the only ones i've seen are just katiyakat's and mine! i used fishpaste's colour fading thingum for mine! thanks fish!
    the code takes up loads of space tho, so i had to chuck my spike milligan goon show quote :mad:

I think it might just be you and Katy, could be more around though, I have a terrible memory! I only noticed them when you made yours all green and cool...I'm really really not an observant person! I think I might follow in your footsteps, it can't that technical?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie J)
    I think it might just be you and Katy, could be more around though, I have a terrible memory! I only noticed them when you made yours all green and cool...I'm really really not an observant person! I think I might follow in your footsteps, it can't that technical?!
    Katie! I didn't realise you were a MTF girl! I have a black MTF T-shirt which rather cunningly hides the stains . Want to start a Fairtrade stall at Newnham with me?

Oh I know what I meant to tell you - I'm meeting a Newham Arch & Anth-er on Tuesday (she's the primary school friend of one of my best friends from school) and is apparently lovely .

I don't remember meeting you Will, but probably saw you somewhere in the very crowded room at some stage in the evening.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.