Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    my friend's going to oxford to do theology and is going up a week early to do a an intensive classical greek course! aargh :eek:
    yikes! why don't these DOS's give themselves a break? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    is anyone else going up on the 3rd?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BazTheMoney)
    I've been here for ages...
    Yeah, but I want to be there

Lex - I think he's a NatSci, but will probably not be a first year.

oh, and lots of Theologians/Classicists will be coming up for Greek Week this week.

ReputationRep:
    Or Geek Week, depending on how you view it! Btw, is DoS actully pronounced 'doss'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Yeah, but I want to be there
    You know nothing better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    I know that's the case with my mate going to pembroke...i thought you Alex would have been going as well!?
    He might be taught by my brother then, he's just started a PhD at Pembroke (after just finishing his Part III there)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minta)
    Or Geek Week, depending on how you view it! Btw, is DoS actully pronounced 'doss'?
    Yes

im going up on the 3rd

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I still haven't found out who my college children are going to be... I want to write a letter!

(Original post by Drogue)
    He might be taught by my brother then, he's just started a PhD at Pembroke (after just finishing his Part III there)
    im going to pembroke

*random interjection*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BazTheMoney)
    You know nothing better.
    What makes you think I'd want to?

Steve, you still don't have children? That's shocking! Neither of mine have written back to me, I feel quite unloved. Though I wouldn't have expected my son to write, as I only posted his letter on Weds and he lives in the USA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbailey)
    Hmm, I still haven't found out who my college children are going to be... I want to write a letter!
    still? bit late isn't it? :confused:

i dont have parents

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    still? bit late isn't it? :confused:
    That's what I thought! And to think I went to the trouble of hitching up with a girl I've never met before!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbailey)
    That's what I thought! And to think I went to the trouble of hitching up with a girl I've never met before!
    hehe!! did you jump in front of her and immediately propose with a jelly ring?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    hehe!! did you jump in front of her and immediately propose with a jelly ring?
    Ha! I got a real ring!

ReputationRep:
    Ha! I got a real ring!
    really?aww! what's it like?

ReputationRep:
    You go girl!
    I would demand not only a ring and bended knee, but a wedding ceremony, preferably with kilts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    You go girl!
    I would demand not only a ring and bended knee, but a wedding ceremony, preferably with kilts
    ooh wedding ceremony...i is likin da sound of dat

ahem, sorry i'll get back to speaking normally now. i'm in such a weird mood tonight

ReputationRep:
    What makes you think I'd want to?
    Didn't you say yesterday that you wouldn't mind going to the mighty Oxford? If they'll accept you of course.

And I'm yet to find a Fives Court.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.