The Student Room Group
Reply 6640
scarlet ibis
my friend's going to oxford to do theology and is going up a week early to do a an intensive classical greek course! aargh :eek:

yikes! why don't these DOS's give themselves a break? :rolleyes:
is anyone else going up on the 3rd?
BazTheMoney
I've been here for ages...

Yeah, but I want to be there :tongue:

Lex - I think he's a NatSci, but will probably not be a first year.

oh, and lots of Theologians/Classicists will be coming up for Greek Week this week.
Reply 6643
Or Geek Week, depending on how you view it! Btw, is DoS actully pronounced 'doss'?
Helenia
Yeah, but I want to be there :tongue:

You know nothing better. :wink:
Reply 6645
Willa
I know that's the case with my mate going to pembroke...i thought you Alex would have been going as well!?

He might be taught by my brother then, he's just started a PhD at Pembroke (after just finishing his Part III there) :smile:
Reply 6646
Minta
Or Geek Week, depending on how you view it! Btw, is DoS actully pronounced 'doss'?

Yes :smile:
im going up on the 3rd
Reply 6648
Hmm, I still haven't found out who my college children are going to be... I want to write a letter!
Drogue
He might be taught by my brother then, he's just started a PhD at Pembroke (after just finishing his Part III there) :smile:

im going to pembroke

*random interjection*
BazTheMoney
You know nothing better. :wink:

What makes you think I'd want to? :tongue:

Steve, you still don't have children? That's shocking! Neither of mine have written back to me, I feel quite unloved. Though I wouldn't have expected my son to write, as I only posted his letter on Weds and he lives in the USA.
Reply 6651
sbailey
Hmm, I still haven't found out who my college children are going to be... I want to write a letter!

still? bit late isn't it? :confused:
i dont have parents :frown:
Reply 6653
priya
still? bit late isn't it? :confused:

That's what I thought! And to think I went to the trouble of hitching up with a girl I've never met before!
Reply 6654
sbailey
That's what I thought! And to think I went to the trouble of hitching up with a girl I've never met before!

hehe!! did you jump in front of her and immediately propose with a jelly ring? :tongue:
priya
hehe!! did you jump in front of her and immediately propose with a jelly ring? :tongue:

Ha! I got a real ring! :tongue:
Reply 6656
Helenia
Ha! I got a real ring! :tongue:

really?aww! what's it like?
Reply 6657
You go girl! :biggrin:
I would demand not only a ring and bended knee, but a wedding ceremony, preferably with kilts :biggrin:
Reply 6658
Acaila
You go girl! :biggrin:
I would demand not only a ring and bended knee, but a wedding ceremony, preferably with kilts :biggrin:

ooh wedding ceremony...i is likin da sound of dat :biggrin:

ahem, sorry i'll get back to speaking normally now. i'm in such a weird mood tonight
Helenia
What makes you think I'd want to? :tongue:

Didn't you say yesterday that you wouldn't mind going to the mighty Oxford? If they'll accept you of course. :tongue:

And I'm yet to find a Fives Court. :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending