Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minor_Deity)
    Hmm, are you an evil magical creature trying to kill loads of Hobits with your vast army? Because if not, you're probably safe
    Are you taking bout me?? Actually i'm thinking of changin my avatar to something more firery.

ReputationRep:
    lol, that's a fuggelum. We made them for Young enterprise last year. Sadly I don't think I look so cuddly as him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    No, approximately 175 times bigger than my avatar (hopefully vertically not horizontally ) And my hair is shorter and I don't always wear a labcoat. And I'm not as cute, but in better resolution.
    Wow you must be thin! And I thought finding clothes that fit me was hard!

And yes, I was refering to you Pollo Loco

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else going to be really dissapointed when people don't look like their Avatars? I hpe in particular that Arcaila has blue(ish) hair and that Helenia is only a centemeter high
    If you give me some alcohol anda cowboy hat, I look like mine.

ReputationRep:

No, I'm not at all!

But seeing as my avatar is somewhat disproportionate, and is ~7mm wide, that would make me 1.225m wide. Which I most definitely am not.

(Original post by visesh)
    but your real ones are cool
    i think "insane" is the word you're looking for

oh yeah, and i don['t look like my pigeon, beautiful as his little feathery body is

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else going to be really dissapointed when people don't look like their Avatars? I hpe in particular that Arcaila has blue(ish) hair and that Helenia is only a centemeter high
    Spell my name right and I might dye my hair for you

ReputationRep:
    Spell my name right and I might dye my hair for you
    Sorry, I'm largely sober after a pint of beer, but my typing goes quite quickly. All corrected now though! You do realise I now expect photos of you with blue hair

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else going to be really dissapointed when people don't look like their Avatars? I hpe in particular that Acaila has blue(ish) hair and that Helenia is only a centemeter high

I hope camford doesn't look like his avatar.

MB

ReputationRep:
    hmmm...anyone know anything about speaker systems? I'm looking to get a 5.1 speaker system (or better) for my computer, for a reasonable price. Anyone got any recommondations per chance! I dont want to pay more than 80 quid ideally!

ReputationRep:

That's ok, someone remind me to do my profile picture of me on Monday, please?!? I'll forget otherwise (although i only suggest you look, when it's ready, if you have a strong stomach: joke! ) Ok, time to crash. Bye!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    hmmm...anyone know anything about speaker systems? I'm looking to get a 5.1 speaker system (or better) for my computer, for a reasonable price. Anyone got any recommondations per chance! I dont want to pay more than 80 quid ideally!
    I'm going to get some speakers on monday. I'm justr going to take three cds to the west endd with me and see what sounds best.

MB

ReputationRep:
    I hope camford doesn't look like his avatar.
    The real question is can he dance like it?

don't know, but ebuyer is wirth a look (click!). Mind you check reviews though, although they are cheap they also have a habit of sending european models out, which doesn't matter too much exceot they need a power plug adaptor and the manual is in a wrong language.

Am also going to bed, mum's making me shop with her tomorrow morning so she can point out all the things I'm used to but won't be able to afford. Nightie night!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    oh yeah, and i don['t look like my pigeon, beautiful as his little feathery body is

Is that pigeon albino by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollo Loco)
    I hope i don't look like mine.
    i hope i do look like mine

i got my speakers by saying "dad can you get me some speakers mine are too big to take"

so he went in the sittin room and found some

i love my dad's job

oh and no my pigeon is not albino you idiot, he has grey feathers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    i got my speakers by saying "dad can you get me some speakers mine are too big to take"

so he went in the sittin room and found some

i love my dad's job

oh and no my pigeon is not albino you idiot, he has grey feathers!
    but he has pinky red eyes!!

ReputationRep:
    Willa- I have some pretty decent speakers: Creative 5.1 things. Got them on sale in the middle east 3 years ago thoug, and plan on keeping them They pretty damn good though.

(Original post by priya)
    but he has pinky red eyes!!
    they're blatently orange.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.