Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollo Loco)
    Evenin folks.
    sup wigga

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    how did you manage to get a student discount already?
    They mentioned it, and I just happened to have the letter of acceptence from Robinson in my bag I used to open a student bank account, and they accepted it Better still, the guy in Maplins was giving out student discounts to virtually anyone (though this only saved me 10p)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    sup wigga
    Not much, just sore arms from ironing. I've been riding my bike around the area this evening with my new lights, tires, helmet and gloves. I love it, i'm half tempted to ride to the doctors tomorrow now.

ReputationRep:
    Not much, just sore arms from ironing. I've been riding my bike around the area this evening with my new lights, tires, helmet and gloves. I love it, i'm half tempted to ride to the doctors tomorrow now.
    Great! Do it. Are you taking it to cambridge?

ReputationRep:
    In response to the CUSU Freshers guide questions - no I haven't had mine, hence why I was asking you lovely people .

Katie - I replied to both my mums, but they e-mailed me back and I then didn't respond. Ah well! My new Newnham Arch + Anth friend has an Arch + Anth sister, but she's heard from both her mums so I don't think you're in the same family unless the post has gone wonky.

Willa - you're over 6 foot? I think I do remember you from the Freshers party (although the guy in the blue velvet jacket is the most prominent tall guy in my mind ).

ReputationRep:
    yay! i cycle everywhere. even tho i had just passed my driving test i still cycled to the hairdressers! i need to find my lights tho! i do have some i just took them off for the summer and they never got back on again! selwyn gives a £10 helmet grant which is quite cool, so i will bring my new helmet reciept,and see if they'll give me any money.
    i also got a fluorescent jacket to wear when its dark. i look like a luminous yellow jellyfish in it cos the only size they had was XL! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiyakat)
    In response to the CUSU Freshers guide questions - no I haven't had mine, hence why I was asking you lovely people .

Katie - I replied to both my mums, but they e-mailed me back and I then didn't respond. Ah well! My new Newnham Arch + Anth friend has an Arch + Anth sister, but she's heard from both her mums so I don't think you're in the same family unless the post has gone wonky.

Willa - you're over 6 foot? I think I do remember you from the Freshers party (although the guy in the blue velvet jacket is the most prominent tall guy in my mind ).
    I don't know about any sisters Post going wonkey can never be ruled out; I live in Wales!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Great! Do it. Are you taking it to cambridge?
    I'm not sure about riding though because i'm having an injection (2nd MMR, it was advised no somethin i got from Cam) and i don't know how i'll react. Yea, i'm taking it to Cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie J)
    I don't know about any sisters Post going wonkey can never be ruled out; I live in Wales!!
    Ask the mum you have actually heard from - that's how I found out about my ASNaC dominated family!

ReputationRep:
    No one's posted anything for 39 minutes so I thought I'd just put up a random message

ReputationRep:
    Is he?? I didn't realise when i met him at the party. But he wasn't wearing the blue velvet jacket....he was wearing a black shirt over a white t-shirt.

G

ReputationRep:
    member of the Newnham Katherine-variant crew
    I like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Is he?? I didn't realise when i met him at the party. But he wasn't wearing the blue velvet jacket....he was wearing a black shirt over a white t-shirt.G
    I meant that whilst I think I do now know who Will is, the guy that's easiest to remember is blue-velvet-jacket guy

Katie - .

ReputationRep:
    If we're going for the random messages, Geoff is indirectly coming to my birthday celebrations tomorrow .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I think I might know who MadLy is but I'm still not sure. You know who I am though, so you're onto a good start!
    Is there anyone you won't stalk?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BazTheMoney)
    Is there anyone you won't stalk?!
    Am I gonna start having to use a body-double!? :eek: Tho I think I'm safe at the top of this hill

ReputationRep:

wtf I'm not over 6 ft, where'd you get that from? I'm just under 6ft!

And I am pretty sure i didnt speak to you, so you might have only seen me!

ReputationRep:
    evenin all. i've decided i'm gonna start drinking red wine, so i get used to it for formals etc. it's not that bad with food actually. and better than white.

ReputationRep:
    i dont think i can get used to wine...i find i force it down!

ReputationRep:
    arg just realised i'm 4 passport photos short...can i just scan them in and print off headshots? or do they want the real thing? :confused:

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.