Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    MB... Did all your drugs when you were younger..? I did all of mine when I was a lot older than you. And I don't know what you did but how can you say, for example, that a fiver for an E is worse than a fiver for a horrid bottle of cheap wine which is statistically much more likely to be harmful to you..?

EDIT: I'm not suggesting everyone should run around pilled up (even if the world would be a friendlier place.. :rolleyes: ), but I think I have a valid point..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    MB... Did all your drugs when you were younger..? I did all of mine when I was a lot older than you. And I don't know what you did but how can you say, for example, that a fiver for an E is worse than a fiver for a horrid bottle of cheap wine which is statistically much more likely to be harmful to you..?

EDIT: I'm not suggesting everyone should run around pilled up (even if the world would be a friendlier place.. :rolleyes: ), but I think I have a valid point..
    A fiver doesn't have to get you horrid wine - especially when Sainsbury's do nice special offers (was anybody else enjoying the £3 bottles the other week?!)

I'm not sure the world would be a friendlier place once the effects of the pills wore off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    I'm not sure the world would be a friendlier place once the effects of the pills wore off
    What pills? Are you talking about The Pills or what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    What pills? Are you talking about The Pills or what?
    E.

Ben

ReputationRep:
    A fiver doesn't have to get you horrid wine - especially when Sainsbury's do nice special offers (was anybody else enjoying the £3 bottles the other week?!)

I saw that, got some good red quite cheap.

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure..? All I ever wanted to do was sleep.. If everyone is either really friendly or asleep, I think the world would be a great place! :rolleyes:

Bush: Osama, I've always respected you dude. Come on over to the White House for a drink of water..

Bin Laden: Sorted Georgie Porgie, love to.. Then we can sleep together for a week afterwards...

Think about it..!

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure..? All I ever wanted to do was sleep.. If everyone is either really friendly or asleep, I think the world would be a great place! :rolleyes:

Bush: Osama, I've always respected you dude. Come on over to the White House for a drink of water..

Bin Laden: Sorted Georgie Porgie, love to.. Then we can sleep together for a week afterwards...

Think about it..!
    Wow! No more bombings in the world... People hugging each other... :rolleyes: the world is beautiful...

ReputationRep:
    a fiver for an E
    showing your age there pol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    Again. Poor pol, he can't help but be old.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the hugwhore life view

ReputationRep:
    how much does it cost now? I don't do drugs... I don't even know how much a packet of **** cost.

ReputationRep:
    Click here for something crazy.

ReputationRep:
    how much does it cost now? I don't do drugs... I don't even know how much a packet of **** cost.
    can't say ive ever bought it myself but i think the going rate around here is about £2 or so. seem to remember a big hubbub in the paper a couple of years ago about much cheaper it had become.

ReputationRep:
    argh damn it i have a slight sore throat...this better not be the start of something....i dont want to get ill now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    argh damn it i have a slight sore throat...this better not be the start of something....i dont want to get ill now!
    Yes you do Will. You want to spread your love to every single duck in Emma.

ReputationRep:
    Patrick Moore as you have never seen him before.

ReputationRep:
    Yes you do Will. You want to spread your love to every single duck in Emma.
    what about pembroke and feline AIDS :eek:

ReputationRep:
    what about pembroke and feline AIDS :eek:
    em... Can cats get AIDS? I though only monkeys and humans get AIDS? Is there a feline form of AIDS? :eek: :eek: :eek: Give Pollo Loco a call, I'm sure he can fix it.

ReputationRep:
    urgh i'm having shooting pains in my right knee now! WHY IS EVERYTHING GOING WRONG TODAY!

ReputationRep:
    Hm my cold seems to have gone I'm left with a gentle cough. In the meantime I HAVE 2 HOURS TO PACK :|:|:::|

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.