Cambridge Chat (previously New Cambridge Students Entry 2004)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Poc ar buile
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
MB... Did all your drugs when you were younger..? I did all of mine when I was a lot older than you. And I don't know what you did but how can you say, for example, that a fiver for an E is worse than a fiver for a horrid bottle of cheap wine which is statistically much more likely to be harmful to you..?

EDIT: I'm not suggesting everyone should run around pilled up (even if the world would be a friendlier place.. :rolleyes: ), but I think I have a valid point..
MadNatSci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by polthegael)
MB... Did all your drugs when you were younger..? I did all of mine when I was a lot older than you. And I don't know what you did but how can you say, for example, that a fiver for an E is worse than a fiver for a horrid bottle of cheap wine which is statistically much more likely to be harmful to you..?

EDIT: I'm not suggesting everyone should run around pilled up (even if the world would be a friendlier place.. :rolleyes: ), but I think I have a valid point..
A fiver doesn't have to get you horrid wine - especially when Sainsbury's do nice special offers (was anybody else enjoying the £3 bottles the other week?!)

I'm not sure the world would be a friendlier place once the effects of the pills wore off
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by MadNatSci)
I'm not sure the world would be a friendlier place once the effects of the pills wore off
What pills? Are you talking about The Pills or what?
Ben.S.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Camford)
What pills? Are you talking about The Pills or what?
E.

Ben
Pollo Loco
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
A fiver doesn't have to get you horrid wine - especially when Sainsbury's do nice special offers (was anybody else enjoying the £3 bottles the other week?!)

I saw that, got some good red quite cheap.
Poc ar buile
Report 15 years ago
Are you sure..? All I ever wanted to do was sleep.. If everyone is either really friendly or asleep, I think the world would be a great place! :rolleyes:

Bush: Osama, I've always respected you dude. Come on over to the White House for a drink of water..

Bin Laden: Sorted Georgie Porgie, love to.. Then we can sleep together for a week afterwards...

Think about it..!
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Are you sure..? All I ever wanted to do was sleep.. If everyone is either really friendly or asleep, I think the world would be a great place! :rolleyes:

Bush: Osama, I've always respected you dude. Come on over to the White House for a drink of water..

Bin Laden: Sorted Georgie Porgie, love to.. Then we can sleep together for a week afterwards...

Think about it..!
Wow! No more bombings in the world... People hugging each other... :rolleyes: the world is beautiful...
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
a fiver for an E
showing your age there pol
Pollo Loco
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by crana9)
Again. Poor pol, he can't help but be old.
Acaila
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Welcome to the hugwhore life view
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
how much does it cost now? I don't do drugs... I don't even know how much a packet of **** cost.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Click here for something crazy.
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
how much does it cost now? I don't do drugs... I don't even know how much a packet of **** cost.
can't say ive ever bought it myself but i think the going rate around here is about £2 or so. seem to remember a big hubbub in the paper a couple of years ago about much cheaper it had become.
Willa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
argh damn it i have a slight sore throat...this better not be the start of something....i dont want to get ill now!
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Willa)
argh damn it i have a slight sore throat...this better not be the start of something....i dont want to get ill now!
Yes you do Will. You want to spread your love to every single duck in Emma.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Patrick Moore as you have never seen him before.
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yes you do Will. You want to spread your love to every single duck in Emma.
what about pembroke and feline AIDS :eek:
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
what about pembroke and feline AIDS :eek:
em... Can cats get AIDS? I though only monkeys and humans get AIDS? Is there a feline form of AIDS? :eek: :eek: :eek: Give Pollo Loco a call, I'm sure he can fix it.
Willa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
urgh i'm having shooting pains in my right knee now! WHY IS EVERYTHING GOING WRONG TODAY!
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hm my cold seems to have gone I'm left with a gentle cough. In the meantime I HAVE 2 HOURS TO PACK :|:|:::|
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (99)
54.1%
Yes, but I want to swap them (14)
7.65%
No, but I know who I want to choose (18)
9.84%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (45)
24.59%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (7)
3.83%

Watched Threads