Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    lol...me 2

ReputationRep:
    I didn't do much talking in the cafe. That's because I was really really really tired and still is really really really tired. And for exactly the same reason, I am not going to the RAG thingy tonight. I don't care how much alcohol I can get for only 5 pounds. I am so not going. I need to find sometime before today is over to write something for my blog... gosh, I am so bloody tired.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i'm tired as well...and in need of food of some sort as well! Just had drinks with the master, in which we started to play the piano, and now the master's wife wants me and a friend to come back to the lodge and use her piano, because we said we wanted to learn a piece of music before the 3 years was up (and i'm seriously hopeless at music)

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! it was good but kinda wierd meeting everyone earlier! I was amazed by the number of people who came but i was disappointed not to meet geoff!

we must do it again sometime. oh and we should put our .cam.ac.uk emails on camsis or something...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    Hey everyone! it was good but kinda wierd meeting everyone earlier! I was amazed by the number of people who came but i was disappointed not to meet geoff!

we must do it again sometime. oh and we should put our .cam.ac.uk emails on camsis or something...
    *cough cough*

How about missing the other Devonian? (I don't know any others at cam)

ReputationRep:
    And the pink superhero!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    You were smaller than I thought you would be.

Where is geoff anyway? and why didn't he come?

ReputationRep:
    In situation such as the one we just experienced, I have a threshold number for the size of the group. It's not a big number, it's 6. Once that number is breached, I stop talking and start to sit quietly and think of nothing. Nothing I can do about it, even if I want to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    In situation such as the one we just experienced, I have a threshold number for the size of the group. It's not a big number, it's 6. Once that number is breached, I stop talking and start to sit quietly and think of nothing. Nothing I can do about it, even if I want to.
    I can say that I know how you feel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Yeah, I was knackered too, so I took quite a lot more drawing into conversation than I would normally. In groups that big it's much much easier to subdivide, but then some don't talk to each other unless you also shuffle, which would have been awkward in SBs.

Alaric.

ReputationRep:
    i'll let you all know when i get the CamSIS situation sorted out!

ReputationRep:
    hi guys, fun meeting. it was brilliant how you were all very muchy the same in real life as you are online.

will - drinks with the master? bloody hell scary much.

in the meantime, i've literally been running around mem court screaming my face off because this complete psycho with a large knife has been chasing us around. he launched a vacuum cleaner at us down the stairs, and then shoved a fire extinguisher between his legs, and chased me across the attics screaming HONNNNNNNNNNNK! He's absolutely bloody terrifying. I ran outside, looked back, and he was standing at the window, peering down with a menacing look on his face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    hi guys, fun meeting. it was brilliant how you were all very muchy the same in real life as you are online.

will - drinks with the master? bloody hell scary much.

in the meantime, i've literally been running around mem court screaming my face off because this complete psycho with a large knife has been chasing us around. he launched a vacuum cleaner at us down the stairs, and then shoved a fire extinguisher between his legs, and chased me across the attics screaming HONNNNNNNNNNNK! He's absolutely bloody terrifying. I ran outside, looked back, and he was standing at the window, peering down with a menacing look on his face.
    How much coriander DID you have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    How much coriander DID you have?

nothing nothing! rosie's keeping all the coriander for her pembroke minions.

ReputationRep:
    nothing nothing! rosie's keeping all the coriander for her pembroke minions.
    Wot a ***** :eek: ! Is this guy near you now?

ReputationRep:
    Wot a ***** :eek: ! Is this guy near you now?
    god knows. i half expect him to see him peering in through a window or skylight or similar.

ReputationRep:
    god knows. i half expect him to see him peering in through a window or skylight or similar.
    How much do you reckon he's had? Or were they Pol pills?

ReputationRep:
    my next door neighbour has puked all over my bathroom floor. it's absolutely revolting. also I found out when I got back I forgot to shut my door, my laptop etc have been like advertised to passers by for hours all night and nothing's been nicked. I'm so lucky.

ReputationRep:
    How much do you reckon he's had? Or were they Pol pills?
    I think this is all due to wine actually. Though he's naturally a psycho. He came to freshers bop as a psycho. He was just dressed normally. And whenever people came over to him and were like "what are you?" he wouldn't say anything. He'd just pull a kitchen knife out of his pocket and look at you.

ReputationRep:
    my next door neighbour has puked all over my bathroom floor. it's absolutely revolting. also I found out when I got back I forgot to shut my door, my laptop etc have been like advertised to passers by for hours all night and nothing's been nicked. I'm so lucky.
    Lucky your stuff hasn't been stolen, not so lucky about the puke situation...Honestly- I would expect a Tab to know their limit!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.