Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    Woot, I survived unscathed in clareifornication
    Did Helen though? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    were there any freshers in clareifornication? I think my middle page was missing or something!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    Did Helen though? :eek:
    No she was caught:

(Original post by Clarifornication)
    The Bop was also a source of giggles a plenty with heroes kissing villains all over the cellars. Flame - haired Clare pair Ian Watson and Helen ****** reportedly pulled extensively over the course of an hour, mysteriously disppearing for half an hour in the middle of the bop. (It's a ten minute walk to the colony... We'll let the Mathmos amongst you do the maths!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    were there any freshers in clareifornication? I think my middle page was missing or something!
    Only one fresher in action (apparently) - Sarah Lain. Maybe your year is a bit tame, I think this time last year it was complete carnage .

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahaha! Oh poor Helen

I have no idea who Sarah is, unless she's SaraHHHHHHH! WHich would be brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    I have no idea who Sarah is, unless she's SaraHHHHHHH! WHich would be brilliant.
    No. SaraHHHHH is Sarah Lewis, sister of Emma, and one of your mathmos, not a historian. So it's not brilliant.

Alaric.

ReputationRep:
    No. SaraHHHHH is Sarah Lewis, sister of Emma, and one of your mathmos, not a historian. So it's not brilliant.

Alaric.
    sounds like solid logic to me

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys. How's tricks? Just thought i'd drop in to wave at you all *waves*. I'm being anti-social at the moment, i'm sat in my room at college but my door's open if anyone wants to come out to Girton to see me. "Yeah, right!" i hear you say. I know i missed the meet up at Nero a few days ago, i was tied down with vetty stuff and i just plain forgot, sorry. If you can recognise me from my photo, feel free to come and stop me should i be in Cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollo Loco)
    Hey guys. How's tricks? Just thought i'd drop in to wave at you all *waves*. I'm being anti-social at the moment, i'm sat in my room at college but my door's open if anyone wants to come out to Girton to see me. "Yeah, right!" i hear you say. I know i missed the meet up at Nero a few days ago, i was tied down with vetty stuff and i just plain forgot, sorry. If you can recognise me from my photo, feel free to come and stop me should i be in Cambridge.
    I'm terrible with photo imaging recognition. You can be standing in front of me 20cm apart, I wouldn't realise who you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    I'm terrible with photo imaging recognition. You can be standing in front of me 20cm apart, I wouldn't realise who you are.
    That's ok, i wouldn'r recognise most people even if i ran them down on my bike. However my Cambridge e-mail is [email protected] so feel free to add to my already large inbox, i might just delete the message but i feel a warm glow that you sent me one first.

ReputationRep:
    ARGH I am soooo tired. What is the matter with me! I can't cope with this 9am stuff...I think i might go have a snooze for an hour or so!

I heard you are much talented pollo....singing an' all! you'll have to give us a concert!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollo Loco)
    That's ok, i wouldn'r recognise most people even if i ran them down on my bike. However my Cambridge e-mail is [email protected] so feel free to add to my already large inbox, i might just delete the message but i feel a warm glow that you sent me one first.
    Are you sure your email is not dabs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    ARGH I am soooo tired. What is the matter with me! I can't cope with this 9am stuff...I think i might go have a snooze for an hour or so!
    I hate 9ams, I only survived in my first year with afternoon naps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    *awaits the return of MentallyIll*

Sorry dude, I took your food to the plodge at Trin but they said they had never heard of you. Strange, huh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MentallyIll)
    Sorry dude, I took your food to the plodge at Trin but they said they had never heard of you. Strange, huh?
    You must have given them the wrong name

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie J)
    Troy/Mentally Ill; did you go today with the Italien lady (soc anth & social sciences)? I couldn't see you? I was near the front on the left. I did hang around a bit just out side in Mill Lane but I couldn't see you and had promised to go milk shopping with some people. I didn't really enjoy today's lecture to be honnest, but then I'm so tired I drifted in and out of awakeness so might have missed the interesting bits?! I don't think I'll get on well with soc anth, all a bit vague for me!
    Library guy was amazingly eccentric (sp?) I didn't realise he was being serious at first!! I was in the group with the fainting girl, his reaction had the room trying to not laugh and in severe pain as a result!

Hey, I was there at the back - went in the wrong room first time round! Milk Shopping? I didnt hang around outside cos I had a supervision with the lady who gave the lecture! She's nice. I thought the lecture was pretty good (but I guess you're more of an arch girl so you would just find this sort of stuff nonsense )

We saw the library guy after your group and he was telling us that someone fainted! He was such a weird chap... I couldnt beleive some of the crap he was spouting.......

I am really looking forward to the wessex trip...sounds like it should be be fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    You must have given them the wrong name

Yes, that would have been the reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MentallyIll)
    Yes, that would have been the reason.
    Either that or it's the fact that I'm in Oxford now :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    Either that or it's the fact that I'm in Oxford now :rolleyes:

LOL, oh yeah.

ReputationRep:
    Woot, I survived unscathed in clareifornication
    :eek: Is this implying that you shouldn't have? Alaric! :eek:

And yes, that was me. But I'm not "flame-haired!" And there's no way I could have made it to the Colony and back in that space of time in those shoes, so to everyone.

Also slightly relieved that the rest of the gossip was left out, but there are reasons for that

Only one fresher in action (apparently) - Sarah Lain. Maybe your year is a bit tame, I think this time last year it was complete carnage .
    Nah, last year was fairly quiet for the Freshers as well, there was just the infamous ACB strepsil party which filled up pages of the thing! We didn't start to get into our element for ages.

(Original post by BazTheMoney)
    Your actions over the last couple of days has indicated you're not fussy.
    Oh shhhh. It was alcohol. And bad men.

What shall I do tonight?

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.