Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    lol, yes, thats fusili. i have some in my cupboard in fact, its the kind asda do in their smartprice range its like 20p a bag.

alaric, i cope mainly by ignoring the rule
    Em... I need some maynaise... But I can't be bothered to cook it. take too much effort.

ReputationRep:
    I need to reclaim my bag from a fellow compsci's room and make myself go to bed before 11. Or, I'll just have to make myself till 4 pm on Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    alaric, i cope mainly by ignoring the rule
    Aha, a cunning plan, I think I might go and cook my meal of the day now. Otherwise I'll be late for the ent.

A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Em... I need some maynaise... But I can't be bothered to cook it. take too much effort.
    'burys does sell mayonaise, I can't remember where they keep it, it's probably on the aisle with the sauces and pastas etc.

Good thing I don't have lectures tomorrow!

A.

ReputationRep:
    Is bread ok if you pick off the green spots?

It isn't moudly, just a spot or two

And I'm hungry

ReputationRep:
    eeek. I will blame you all if I die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    hooray, internet in my room. At last some contact with the outside world and I have now had a go at th relevant authorities (some lazy drunk second year) and have made sure that robinson JCR are actually getting newspapers. I am off to the union tonight because I couldn't be bothered with the music faculty thing which we were told we should either sing or play a string instrument in and as I am incapable of either I asked if it was essential and they said no so I am free and i'll probably go to the post-concert party. I am feeling a bit better now but am still pretty lonely so am hoping to meet some interesting people at the union.

Jacob

P.S. Amy, thanks for the texts.
    Did you mean me? confused :confused: oh maybe you meant the other amy - ie acaila...
    anyway, have you met any selwyn music people yet? there are 6 i think and they're all very nice: flora, clare, harvey, ernie, sarah and sam.
    aaargh arvhitecture is soooo much work already: studio, lectures, supervisions... :eek: :eek: i have literally spent the entire last 2 days in the arch dept :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)

And I'm hungry
    So isn't.

ReputationRep:
    *tucking into his rump steak*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    *tucking into his rump steak*
    bleh, rich grads

/me has to make do with bangers and (s)mash!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    bleh, rich grads

/me has to make do with bangers and (s)mash!
    It was £2.50 from M&S so it wasn't too expensive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)

And I'm hungry

Nope, because the bread will be full of rhiziods, which are invisable to the human eye...

ReputationRep:
    Cycle to ASDA then, I've never been to this fabled place before, but I know grads who shop there and I have been to two of the Tescos
    You bloody youngsters can keep away from ASDA!! It should be made grad only.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BazTheMoney)
    You bloody youngsters can keep away from ASDA!! It should be made grad only.

Gosh, ASDA is so far away.

ReputationRep:
    hmm i missed dinner again...looks like a job for gardies....if i can find the damn place!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MentallyIll)
    Gosh, ASDA is so far away.
    I know, they should give us a bus pass or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BazTheMoney)
    I know, they should give us a bus pass or something.

I found out that there is a free bus we can get on (number 8 i think), but i dont think that goes anywhere near asda. Oh yeah, on my way to ASDA I came really close to a cow on cromwell road, it was weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MentallyIll)
    I found out that there is a free bus we can get on (number 8 i think), but i dont think that goes anywhere near asda. Oh yeah, on my way to ASDA I came really close to a cow on cromwell road, it was weird.
    What was the Citi8 has been renamed Citi4 and is still free!

errm, isn't ASDA the chain that usually has buses going to it, have you checked at the bus station

ReputationRep:
    What was the Citi8 has been renamed Citi4 and is still free!

errm, isn't ASDA the chain that usually has buses going to it, have you checked at the bus station
    ]

I cycle to ASDA. Where do you shop? Is Cambridge normally this boring on a Friday night?

ReputationRep:
    you bored too huh....i dont know what to do with myself!
    I need to get some food....and then i might go find a bar or something!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.