Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    who the hell is larry!? And why is he doing lecture notes!?
    You've met Larry. He's one moans about crap programmers retiring.

ReputationRep:
    oh was he the lecturer who talked about bill and his mac!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    oh was he the lecturer who talked about bill and his mac!?
    Oh hell yes!

ReputationRep:
    Fishpaste...you said you were gonna eat a hat if you got into cambridge....yet i have seen no hat eating....i will not stand for this. Answer for yourself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    Fishpaste...you said you were gonna eat a hat if you got into cambridge....yet i have seen no hat eating....i will not stand for this. Answer for yourself!
    You are being mean, Will

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    I just came back from gardies. Had one of their bacan burgers (2nd one I had in two days). The bad thing is, I am still hungry. :eek: I have still enough room for at least another one. :eek: God, if my God (stomach) keeps on going like this, I'm going to get bankrupted. :eek:

just got back from there too - had a battered sausage but still hungry

I too am on the verge of bankruptcy because of Cambridge hunger....
    :eek:

Don't think my legs can manage another cycle back though :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MentallyIll)
    just got back from there too - had a battered sausage but still hungry

I too am on the verge of bankruptcy because of Cambridge hunger....
    :eek:

Don't think my legs can manage another cycle back though :rolleyes:
    I'm gonna make Cambridge liable for my bankrupcy when it happens. They are so going to pay for this burger.

ReputationRep:
    wish i felt more hungry...i went to gardies and just ordered a greek burger. I only just managed to finish it...WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME...I NORMALLY EAT LOADS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    wish i felt more hungry...i went to gardies and just ordered a greek burger. I only just managed to finish it...WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME...I NORMALLY EAT LOADS!
    If you are losing appetite, please try the starving diet. It usually works when you've not eaten all day...

ReputationRep:
    Rosie... Do you know a really tall bio natsci from Girton called Kate..?

I'm having serious height issues tonight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    Rosie... Do you know a really tall bio natsci from Girton called Kate..?

I'm having serious height issues tonight!
    Apparently I heard from somewhere you can have a height increase operation done in China. Pol, it's high risk, but might be worth it afterall.

ReputationRep:
    no you dont wanna do that...they snap the bones in your legs...and then put plates in between them and then leave the bone to heal....just as it starts to recover, they turn the drank and it pulls the bone apart again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    no you dont wanna do that...they snap the bones in your legs...and then put plates in between them and then leave the bone to heal....just as it starts to recover, they turn the drank and it pulls the bone apart again!
    Have you got a better method for someone aged whatever it is to grow taller?

ReputationRep:
    Have you got a better method for someone aged whatever it is to grow taller?
    stilts

ReputationRep:
    Alright, if you want to have it on all the time.

ReputationRep:
    grow your hair really long and do it up like marge simpson!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    grow your hair really long and do it up like marge simpson!
    Well, that'll count if the nurse measure's your height from the tip of your hair.

ReputationRep:
    I'm just going through Larry's lecture notes here... Clearly, he is just too good.
    There's some quotes from him here: http://www.profquotes.com/home.php?page=7&subject=cs and http://www.profquotes.com/home.php?page=6&subject=cs

I hope you've also seen: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/T...085/Larry.html

My DoS is cool

Alaric.

ReputationRep:
    Hat eating! Will I totally forgot. But yeah sounds good, where and when?

ReputationRep:
    IMPORTANT UPDATE!: Camsis is BACK ONLINE.....currently at a stupid long address I'm afraid: http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~wcjb2/students/

I'm working on transferring to old address across. But atm that will have to do!

Also, you will all be happy to know that your Hermes email address now work from that system....so if you login, you can change your email address across to your cam.ac.uk address and you should recieve an activation email through...CHECK IT OUT!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.