Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Are you not supposed to drink in other colleges bars?
    Varies depending on the bar. Clare is fine, other places are more arsey. John's in particular. :mad:

Went to New Hall the other night and there were two other people in there apart from me and my friends.

Guys? What's with all the lame competitiveness over work? Don't be crappy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    There's some quotes from him here: http://www.profquotes.com/home.php?page=7&subject=cs and http://www.profquotes.com/home.php?page=6&subject=cs

I hope you've also seen: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/T...085/Larry.html

My DoS is cool

Alaric.
    I want your DoS!! I hate you Alaric, I hate you so much right now!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    We were going to go to Pembroke yesterday, actually. Myself, my lovely college sister (how is too nice and refused to go home even though she blatently didn't want to be there), and a fellow medic called Yuqi were randomly wandering between colleges all night. I was embarrassing them by speaking to random people (I do that a lot, especially drunk and I'd had a couple of bottles of wine and other stuff :eek: ) We thought there was a party in a field (that sounded cool, both literally and idiomatically so we hooned out to a Trinity annex which wasn't a field - it was just called something field I didn't like the Trinity ppl too much - they seemed well stuck up but King's people were bouncy

Pembroke and Clare watch out because I intend to pay you both a visit sometime soon!
    when you do, give me a call!

i have net i n my room now so me being able to check ,my emails is a bit easier

ReputationRep:
    regarding bars, you need a swipecard to get into our JP (where the bar is) but it has been broken so if you look folorn people let you in

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys. Hope we're all busy working *ahem*.

ReputationRep:
    How in heaven do you lot manage to post so much in term time?

Yay I played with a brain It wasn't as squishy as I expected...

Neuroscience is cool.

ReputationRep:
    Oooh incidentally, have I already mentioned that we found a massive retail park with a TKMaxx in? It's quite a long way from the city centre though (up Newmarket Road and on the right). Close to me though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Oooh incidentally, have I already mentioned that we found a massive retail park with a TKMaxx in? It's quite a long way from the city centre though (up Newmarket Road and on the right). Close to me though
    How far's "a long way"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollo Loco)
    How far's "a long way"?
    Walking, I reckon well over half an hour, probably more than 40mins. Cycling maybe 15-20mins? Haven't yet done it in one go though. Must time it at some point.

ReputationRep:
    Walking, I reckon well over half an hour, probably more than 40mins. Cycling maybe 15-20mins? Haven't yet done it in one go though. Must time it at some point.
    Sounds good, thanks for that. I have to cycle 15-20 mins to get to Cambridge though so it could be quite a trek for me.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys. Hope we're all busy working *ahem*.
    Yuqi and I got scarfs today man..

I was even tempted to get a wooly Girton hat as well..! I see your avatar..

What is with us people?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good, thanks for that. I have to cycle 15-20 mins to get to Cambridge though so it could be quite a trek for me.
    Oh yeah! It's out the other side from you MILES away (literally)

edit: may I suggest a bus?

ReputationRep:
    Yiqi and I got scarfs today man..

I was even tempted to get a wooly Girton hat as well..! I see your avatar..

What is with us people?
    We're mad/sad/fiercely loyal. Are you back in college yet? I too got a scarf today.

ReputationRep:
    We're mad/sad/fiercely loyal. Are you back in college yet? I too got a scarf today.
    Can't you hear the Irish national anthem man... I'm only next door!

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah! It's out the other side from you MILES away (literally)

edit: may I suggest a bus?
    No i've lost a lot of weight already, the cycling's doin me good. I think i know where you mean. You go past the Grafton Centre and it is about 1km down Newmarket road (i have my map out).

ReputationRep:
    Can't you hear the Irish national anthem man... I'm only next door!
    No, i have the Kill Bill Soundtrack on really loud on my new stereo.

ReputationRep:
    No i've lost a lot of weight already, the cycling's doin me good. I think i know where you mean. You go past the Grafton Centre and it is about 1km down Newmarket road (i have my map out).
    What are you talking about? Tesco? B&Q? Argos? Someplace like that?

If you need to pop up man.. I have a supervision tonight but I can drive you sometime to fill my boot if you want..

ReputationRep:
    Back from the nurse. She didn't even use a glove.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    That sounds rude dude..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Sounds delightful...

EDIT: Pol's just come to my room and said "it's really f*cked up talking to your next door neighbour on a computer you know, man!" Probably True!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.