Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    :confused:
    i thought in step the top grade was S (for special? who knows). but i could well be worng.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oh maths is so fun (positive thinking here)

ReputationRep:
    Dude, I hope you are joking (otherwise you are a serious knobend!)
    I'm not joking.

ReputationRep:
    yeah S is the top score.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    i thought in step the top grade was S (for special? who knows). but i could well be worng.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oh maths is so fun (positive thinking here)
    I am currently in the computer room because I need this thing called ML to do my calculations for me. Wonderful stuff. Anyway, if I am in my room, then I'll be very happy to answer anything I can answer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    yeah S is the top score.
    Apparently, there are six people with 2 Ss in Christ's this year. My friend is getting scared cos he only has one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    I'm not joking.
    So why are you so stuck up your own ass?

I have (or at least had when it was tested) an IQ of 157. That classifies me safely within the "genius" category. You find one place on this forum where I have pointed that out randomly to make people think "that Pól is really clever"...

If I did that I'd be a knobend. You went on about good marks on your STEP papers even though you know all us Cambridge people are bright... That in itself implies a serious amount of arrogance or a complete lack of insight into your fellow Tabs.

Think about it..

ReputationRep:
    So why are you so stuck up your own ass?

I have (or at least had when it was tested) an IQ of 157. That classifies me safely within the "genius" category. You find one place on this forum where I have pointed that out randomly to make people think "that Pól is really clever"...

If I did that I'd be a knobend. You went on about good marks on your STEP papers even though you know all us Cambridge people are bright... That in itself implies a serious amount of arrogance or a complete lack of insight into your fellow Tabs.

Think about it..
    Alright then pol. I'm going shoot myself when I get back into my room. Are you happy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Alright then pol. I'm going shoot myself when I get back into my room. Are you happy?
    Yeah. Thanks man... Blatently that would be bouncy. Then us medical students can chop you up

ReputationRep:
    ML! Argh have 25% compsci's got any exercises on those!?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Thanks man... Blatently that would be bouncy. Then us medical students can chop you up
    I'll happily let you chop me into human meat chops and sell it in the canteen after I finishing shooting myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    ML! Argh have 25% compsci's got any exercises on those!?
    Do not start until Larry the Great says so.

ReputationRep:
    please dont, for2 reasons:

1) i need you to help me with maths
    2) our bedder is really nice, you dont want her to have to clean you up do you?

however., if youre really determined, can i have your toaster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    That's the bunny. 24hr ASDA, TKMaxx, BabiesRUs (sells babies?) and assorted other interesting places. Haven't explored it properly yet but the TKMaxx is enough, thank you very much!
    MNS, whereabouts are you living? i remember you saying that you were about 2 mins away from chem lect theatre...

i'm just curious, coz i'm 2 mins away too, and we might be neighbours without knowing it! (i'm on st. paul's road, btw, on the other side of the church from the chem lect. theatre.)

and i can walk to tescoes! (if just barely...)

ReputationRep:
    please dont, for2 reasons:

1) i need you to help me with maths
    2) our bedder is really nice, you dont want her to have to clean you up do you?

however., if youre really determined, can i have your toaster
    Sure, you can have my brain if you want. Just ask.

ReputationRep:
    People worrying because they only have S,1? yummy. Let me introduce them to my friend who got fail,fail and Catz still took her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    People worrying because they only have S,1? yummy. Let me introduce them to my friend who got fail,fail and Catz still took her.
    He said "be afraid, be very afraid." I wonder what's going to happen when he meet the great Paul Jefferys.

ReputationRep:
    had your first dissection yet? (apparently i heard that some of the freshers in my college nearly fainted at their spinal prosections session... :rolleyes: future surgeons, perhaps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    alexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx can you come to my room and help me with maths? soon would be good as im meant to be going out in 26 muints.e...

ReputationRep:
    alexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx can you come to my room and help me with maths? soon would be good as im meant to be going out in 26 muints.e...
    I'm A4, I can post the answers here if you like them.

ReputationRep:
    also, when you said :

a^x = e^lna. x

is that x.e^(ln a) or e^(x ln a) ?????????????

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.