x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    sure
    Great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Go to the plodge and ask for p12.
    she's gonna meet me at the back gate, it's just the furthest i've been in new museums for lectures, but don't worry I have a map

ReputationRep:
    she's gonna meet me at the back gate, it's just the furthest i've been in new museums for lectures, but don't worry I have a map
    ah, the wonder of maps....

EDIT: sounds rather like she's smuggling something... She did that to MentallyIll the other night. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    just had my first maths supervision today....and all i can say is i'm a fish out of water....and fish so far out of water, i'm a fish in the bloody desert! I'm screwed, seriously I am! I can't cope with this, I'm gonna have to give up my social life to keep up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    just had my first maths supervision today....and all i can say is i'm a fish out of water....and fish so far out of water, i'm a fish in the bloody desert! I'm screwed, seriously I am! I can't cope with this, I'm gonna have to give up my social life to keep up!
    You sure you want to do that?

EDIT: alternatively, you could move to foundation maths for biologist...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    what was it on? :/

ReputationRep:
    what was it on? :/
    I just finished A7 on the example sheets. Have to admit, I feel awful after 3 months away from maths.

ReputationRep:
    I am loving ML . It's super-duper calculator.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MentallyIll)
    Was that you at the Yachting Squash yesterday at Tit Hall wearing a red shirt?
    No dude but there was a guy I know from Girton there, Free drink he told me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MentallyIll)
    Surely you'd need a college card to benefit from the subsidised food/price?
    No... We have reciprocal dining rights with some of the other colleges so they should treat us just like their students. Pembroke is one.

ReputationRep:
    How about me selling you mine for £800?
    But you said you didn't have any, so how could you do that? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    No... We have reciprocal dining rights with some of the other colleges so they should treat us just like their students. Pembroke is one.
    Can you list some others?

ReputationRep:
    But you said you didn't have any, so how could you do that? :confused:
    I know, clearly, I didn't have any. Get it?

ReputationRep:
    Can you list some others?
    Downing, Clare and Fitz (I think there are about 7 in all)

ReputationRep:
    Downing, Clare and Fitz (I think there are about 7 in all)
    Does it feature Christ on it at all?

EDIT: where can I find it?

ReputationRep:
    I think I just e-mailed everyone (all staff, students, fellows, etc) in Girton by mistake being a pedantic **** and pulling up someone whom I have now been led to believe is actually a classics supervisor on something they said about Sophocles.

Some JCR offical just emailed to laugh at me

ReputationRep:
    I think I just e-mailed everyone (all staff, students, fellows, etc) in Girton by mistake being a pedantic **** and pulling up someone whom I have now been led to believe is actually a classics supervisor on something they said about Sophocles.

Some JCR offical just emailed to laugh at me
    Deary me... How did you do that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    In my young day, natsci maths wasn't scary if you'd done further maths and absolutely terrifying if you hadn't!

Many many MANY people are work badgers!

Alaric.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    In my young day, natsci maths wasn't scary if you'd done further maths and absolutely terrifying if you hadn't!

Many many MANY people are work badgers!

Alaric.
    I did further maths and some of the stuff just doesn't make sense to me...

ReputationRep:
    Alaric, how do you save files in Moscow ML? I want to save all my wonderful functions.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.