Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Hmmm...intriguing...but I can't possibly go running to Clareifornication just yet

I went to Cindies last night. Uber cheese all the way! I met Ralfskini there too, which was random but cool. Now have to go to lectures and then rowing :eek:
    =| i think anything i may or may not have done will disappear in the sea of pullage which occured last night in life.

sweet, cheese is goo.d i can't believe i said that. did you see Adam the fresher mathmo? long blond hair. i heard so many things about him and some girl in cindies already.

enjoy your rowing!

rosie made me pasta yesterday t'was yummy. then she physically assaulted me with a leaflet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    rosie made me pasta yesterday t'was yummy. then she physically assaulted me with a leaflet.
    She physically assaulted you with the leaflet before you had her pasta. Deary me, how much alcohol did you consume last night?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    She physically assaulted you with the leaflet before you had her pasta. Deary me, how much alcohol did you consume last night?
    i'm currently in backwards time. how i'm speaking to you from after said event I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    i'm currently in backwards time. how i'm speaking to you from after said event I don't know.
    OK............ So, does this mean that once you have drunk a critial amout of alcohol, you live your future before you live your past, i.e. live your life backwards?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    OK............ So, does this mean that once you have drunk a critial amout of alcohol, you live your future before you live your past, i.e. live your life backwards?
    either that or when rosie is really late for her supervision so she goes flying across pembroke so fast that icky things happen to time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    argh...feel for me...i had to get up at this stupid time to go rowing!
    6am has always been the best time of the day in my opinion, shame most students aren't up to experence it.

ReputationRep:
    either that or when rosie is really late for her supervision so she goes flying across pembroke so fast that icky things happen to time
    :eek: Where is she now?? Is she back to the prehistoric period to live with dinosaurs or something?

ReputationRep:
    :mad: :mad: :mad: ML is too flipping anal with types. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    then stop doing stuff with ml...i havent touched the thing since last thursday....should i be worried!?

ReputationRep:
    dont worry im not creating wormholes in space time, no, i am sitting here attemptngto read my physiology notes and feeling sorry for myself.

lex, i think you left your leaflet here, although after all that i wouldnt blame you i hope you werent toooooooooo confused by my random flying introduction (or lack of it).

who did u bite? it better not have been hubby (although id be a bit surprised if he'd been there...)

ReputationRep:
    lex, i think you left your leaflet here, although after all that i wouldnt blame you i hope you werent toooooooooo confused by my random flying introduction (or lack of it).

who did u bite? it better not have been hubby (although id be a bit surprised if he'd been there...)
    i DID leave my leaflet there can you save it please I really want in. i was a tad confused, but it clicked what was happening. how was your supervision?

no i don't think yer hubby was there! it was absolutely full of clareites actually. it was brilliant, "omg you're a lesbo I had no idea :O" x 30

ReputationRep:
    i DID leave my leaflet there can you save it please I really want in. i was a tad confused, but it clicked what was happening. how was your supervision?

no i don't think yer hubby was there! it was absolutely full of clareites actually. it was brilliant, "omg you're a lesbo I had no idea :O" x 30
    have you seen on the market, they have these tshirts saying "No one knows Im a lesbian"

i think you should get one, that would be great

dont worry i have millions of leaflets. you can register online if you want. register at www.sarosresearch.com using code 200358

to anyone else interested, it's a market research company recruiting people for their discussion groups etc... i did one a couple of weeks ago about national lottery... £65 for 3 hours of talking complete with free food & drinks! - and quite fun too. so yeah, register if you're interested i can recommend them

ReputationRep:
    oh and my supervision went alright. i was late tho :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Who is a lesbian?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    Who is a lesbian?
    alex. clearly.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really care that much but it's a tad difficult to follow some posts!

BTW - who is up for the college crawl tonight? So far I think we have about three Girtonians (including me) who should come.

You all know you want to!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    Who is a lesbian?
    i know of someone back in london who's response to that would have been "anyone who didnt want to sleep with me" :rolleyes: He was a real ****!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    He was a real ****!
    So the ones who did want him were lesbians too? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    rosie...is this the tshirt you are referring to: http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~wcjb2/holiday/image6.jpg

that's my friend btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    then stop doing stuff with ml...i havent touched the thing since last thursday....should i be worried!?
    I hate the living sh1te out of it. Argh... Why can't it do type conversions itself.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.