Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i did like their piss take on "stomp" and similar musical type things. that was my favourite musical number (if you can class it as musical).

ReputationRep:
    woo i'm just feeling remarkably pleased with myself...i just managed to do a really tricky maths question which i thought was way past my current ability....but now my head feels all woosy.....methinks i need to stop staring at numbers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    i did like their piss take on "stomp" and similar musical type things. that was my favourite musical number (if you can class it as musical).
    lol, I'd forgotten about that. It was all very good.

ReputationRep:
    Basketball tonight, Pembroke v Peterhouse (I think...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Basketball tonight, Pembroke v Peterhouse (I think...)
    i'd imagine you're quite good at that...given your height!

ReputationRep:
    blissy and I wished to be removed Willa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    i'd imagine you're quite good at that...given your height!
    I am supposed to be good... but given the fact that I've not touched a ball in the last 2.5: real years, I was rubbish tonight. Played for 20:int minutes in all. Got 1:int rebound and no basket .

Pembroke was crap tonight... Peterhouse only had 5 players and we had 9. The score was too embarassing to say really... I don't even know the score :eek:. All I know is that we lost by a huge margin!! I mean HUGE.

ReputationRep:
    by the way everyone, no WAY did shuai drink a whole botle of wine, me and charlotte had quite a lot of his. he did have a galss of neils but no way a whole bottle

I did attempt to take your bottl to recycle, shuai, but i asked where chijmney court is and the porters said they didnt know and directed me to the bins. so..

rosje

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    by the way everyone, no WAY did shuai drink a whole botle of wine, me and charlotte had quite a lot of his. he did have a galss of neils but no way a whole bottle

I did attempt to take your bottl to recycle, shuai, but i asked where chijmney court is and the porters said they didnt know and directed me to the bins. so..

rosje
    Alright... I guess that proved I was drunk then... I could have had a bit more than a bottle if I had wanted... but cheap stuff just taste too bad.

ReputationRep:
    *one more essay to go*

:confused: :confused: How the hell do you all get time to post so much and play basketball and drink wine and do all this stuff????

Anyway, anyone know where I can buy chocolate from at this time on a Sunday? :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MentallyIll)
    *one more essay to go*

:confused: :confused: How the hell do you all get time to post so much and play basketball and drink wine and do all this stuff????

Anyway, anyone know where I can buy chocolate from at this time on a Sunday? :tsr:
    if you go to www.upmystreet.com and put in your postcode it tells you where the nearest 24 hour garages etc are..

also the large bars of Aero are on try me free at sainsburys

ReputationRep:
    if you go to www.upmystreet.com and put in your postcode it tells you where the nearest 24 hour garages etc are..

also the large bars of Aero are on try me free at sainsburys
    Hey Rosie
    thanks for that link...I'll check later....way too tired to even try to venture out

ReputationRep:
    oi! What happened to that followup thread to the locked thread!? I wrote a huge response in that thing last night, and now they've gone and deleted it!

ReputationRep:
    What follow what up thread, Will?

I just realised what basketball can do to you. Now I got a painful ass to sit on. Ouch!!

(Original post by MentallyIll)
    We are young and naive. And yet to realise the importance of studying and the differences studying hard and getting 1st can make. If you are willing to put work up their as the 2nd most important thing, you can always find time to drink, play basketball and all the rest of it... But, you'll also find that you'll need to hand in all your work the next day or your supervisors and examiners will go medieval on your ass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    I just realised what visiting Clare can do to you. Now I got a painful ass to sit on. Ouch!!

rosie

ReputationRep:
    rosie
    Visiting Clare????????? Sure you are not saying... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Shuai's comment on this:

anal sex? or get spanked? on the 2nd thought, I'd rather prefer basketball.

ReputationRep:
    Shuai's comment on this:

anal sex? or get spanked? on the 2nd thought, I'd rather prefer basketball.
    My comment on Rosie posting my comment on Clare

That is cruel :'(.

ReputationRep:
    I just noticed something, last night, so it's not just.

On my jumper's label on the back of my neck, it says "Bosh1te".

ReputationRep:
    Who's badmouthing Clare? :mad: Come over here and say that...

I think I nearly ran over Camford this morning (about 10am, at the corner of Lensfield Road and Tennis Court Road). Or it was just someone who looked very like him. Oops.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.