The Student Room Group
Helenia

I think I nearly ran over Camford this morning (about 10am, at the corner of Lensfield Road and Tennis Court Road). Or it was just someone who looked very like him. Oops.

literally running or were you on a bike/in a car?

MB
Reply 8881
who was badmouthing clare? certainly not me :wink:

jacob, that book is currently over my sink. shall i pm you my phone number so we can arrange a time at some point for me to give it you?
Helenia
Who's badmouthing Clare? :mad: Come over here and say that...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. A dare...

I hate Clare!!! :tongue:
Reply 8883
stop being so misogynistic
Reply 8884
BazTheMoney
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. A dare...
I hate Clare!!! :tongue:

Helen, I think Baz wants a shag! :biggrin:
Helenia
Who's badmouthing Clare? :mad: Come over here and say that...

I think I nearly ran over Camford this morning (about 10am, at the corner of Lensfield Road and Tennis Court Road). Or it was just someone who looked very like him. Oops.

You might have...

my physics lecture finished at 10. so... if you saw walking with a short guy who looks like a malaysian then... that was indeed me trying get ran over by a car so my parents can claim the insurance or sue you for ran me over...
crana9
who was badmouthing clare? certainly not me :wink:

jacob, that book is currently over my sink. shall i pm you my phone number so we can arrange a time at some point for me to give it you?

Now I wish I had saved the conversation we had early this morning... Like I normally do... Huh, when I get hold of my computer, I'm going dig up some dirt from the conversations we had.
I hate physics lab work!! Now you actually get penalised for making up your results!! Can't believe this. When you were at A'levels, the teachers actually actively encourage you to make up "sensible" results. Now, they said if you plagerise your results, you score nil point. :eek: This is amazing!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
shiny
Helen, I think Baz wants a shag! :biggrin:

:eek:

Though if she's offering... :tongue:
Camford
You might have...

my physics lecture finished at 10. so... if you saw walking with a short guy who looks like a malaysian then... that was indeed me trying get ran over by a car so my parents can claim the insurance or sue you for ran me over...

Couldn't of been Helenia then, she only drives tractors. :tongue:
crana9
anal sex? or get spanked? on the 2nd thought, I'd rather prefer basketball.

I'd prefer basketball as well... Unless it was the other way round.. :rolleyes:

:tongue:
BazTheMoney

Oh dear... I couldn't have had any chance of surviving if it was indeed Helen... :eek:
I went to Southampton at the weekend :smile:
Reply 8893
BazTheMoney

You really are desperate for a shag! :biggrin:
Camford
Oh dear... I couldn't have had any chance of surviving if it was indeed Helen... :eek:

:confused:

But the tractor would go right over you... :rolleyes:

Or at least have been moving so slowly that you could have easily walked briskly away from it..
polthegael
I'd prefer basketball as well... Unless it was the other way round.. :rolleyes:

:tongue:

I just read my comment again... Realised that Rosie probably took it as the other way round... In that case, I'd rather prefer the basketball not to be stuck up my arse.
polthegael
:confused:

But the tractor would go right over you... :rolleyes:

Or at least have been moving so slowly that you could have easily walked briskly away from it..

That was what I meant, I couldn't have lived this long if it was Helen.
Camford
I just read my comment again... Realised that Rosie probably took it as the other way round... In that case, I'd rather prefer the basketball not to be stuck up my arse.

Shiny is gay... He might want your bum Shuai :smile:
polthegael
I went to Southampton at the weekend :smile:

Was it good?
Camford
Was it good?

Yes :smile:

My QTKT is in Southampton :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending