Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I think I nearly ran over Camford this morning (about 10am, at the corner of Lensfield Road and Tennis Court Road). Or it was just someone who looked very like him. Oops.

literally running or were you on a bike/in a car?

MB

ReputationRep:
    who was badmouthing clare? certainly not me

jacob, that book is currently over my sink. shall i pm you my phone number so we can arrange a time at some point for me to give it you?

ReputationRep:
    Who's badmouthing Clare? :mad: Come over here and say that...
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. A dare...

I hate Clare!!!

ReputationRep:
    stop being so misogynistic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BazTheMoney)
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. A dare...
    I hate Clare!!!
    Helen, I think Baz wants a shag!

ReputationRep:
    Who's badmouthing Clare? :mad: Come over here and say that...

I think I nearly ran over Camford this morning (about 10am, at the corner of Lensfield Road and Tennis Court Road). Or it was just someone who looked very like him. Oops.
    You might have...

my physics lecture finished at 10. so... if you saw walking with a short guy who looks like a malaysian then... that was indeed me trying get ran over by a car so my parents can claim the insurance or sue you for ran me over...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    who was badmouthing clare? certainly not me

jacob, that book is currently over my sink. shall i pm you my phone number so we can arrange a time at some point for me to give it you?
    Now I wish I had saved the conversation we had early this morning... Like I normally do... Huh, when I get hold of my computer, I'm going dig up some dirt from the conversations we had.

ReputationRep:
    I hate physics lab work!! Now you actually get penalised for making up your results!! Can't believe this. When you were at A'levels, the teachers actually actively encourage you to make up "sensible" results. Now, they said if you plagerise your results, you score nil point. :eek: This is amazing!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    Helen, I think Baz wants a shag!
    :eek:

Though if she's offering...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    You might have...

my physics lecture finished at 10. so... if you saw walking with a short guy who looks like a malaysian then... that was indeed me trying get ran over by a car so my parents can claim the insurance or sue you for ran me over...
    Couldn't of been Helenia then, she only drives tractors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    anal sex? or get spanked? on the 2nd thought, I'd rather prefer basketball.

I'd prefer basketball as well... Unless it was the other way round.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear... I couldn't have had any chance of surviving if it was indeed Helen... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I went to Southampton at the weekend

ReputationRep:
    You really are desperate for a shag!

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear... I couldn't have had any chance of surviving if it was indeed Helen... :eek:
    :confused:

But the tractor would go right over you... :rolleyes:

Or at least have been moving so slowly that you could have easily walked briskly away from it..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    I'd prefer basketball as well... Unless it was the other way round.. :rolleyes:

I just read my comment again... Realised that Rosie probably took it as the other way round... In that case, I'd rather prefer the basketball not to be stuck up my arse.

ReputationRep:
    :confused:

But the tractor would go right over you... :rolleyes:

Or at least have been moving so slowly that you could have easily walked briskly away from it..
    That was what I meant, I couldn't have lived this long if it was Helen.

ReputationRep:
    I just read my comment again... Realised that Rosie probably took it as the other way round... In that case, I'd rather prefer the basketball not to be stuck up my arse.
    Shiny is gay... He might want your bum Shuai

ReputationRep:
    I went to Southampton at the weekend
    Was it good?

ReputationRep:
    Was it good?
    Yes

My QTKT is in Southampton

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.