Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    I like my dad's vegi things better though.
    But you said nothing beats your mum's cooking. You LIE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    none of which explains why you feel the need to write these things down on lovely blue postit notes and stick them to kitchen appliances and my saucepans.
    No, that's because you are not looking at the situation from an outside view point.

ReputationRep:
    She does that all the time.
    Only because I said the same thing last night (my time).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    But you said nothing beats your mum's cooking. You LIE.
    I do. I didn't say I don't did I?

ReputationRep:
    Only because I said the same thing last night (my time).
    DJV?

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah and i didnt really get the chcocolate thing butu if its that your mum will shout at you if you dont eat them all... i would offer to swap you for some nions,,,, but i suspect you would poison them

besides i wouldny want you to have to make 2 nightly trips to gardies

ReputationRep:
    You lot are all just jealous because you are not Irish and can't make good boxty

Anyway.. I'm off to the picture house in a bit because our superlatively euridite though exceedingly eccentric supervisor set us watching a film as homework.. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    I feel quite bad actually as I was being horrible to her last night. She wasn't joining in a debate so what I do to people like that is wind them up and take the piss out of them as much as possible to manipulate them into, if nothing else, having a go at me... Paradoxical intention.. Works every time!
    Now I feel lucky that I didn't go on the college crawl with you.

ReputationRep:
    DJV?
    I think not. It was under the same context, and would be pretty damn hard to forget.

ReputationRep:
    besides i wouldny want you to have to make 2 nightly trips to gardies
    I am moved by your ability to care about the mentally ill... :'(

ReputationRep:
    You lot are all just jealous because you are not Irish and can't make good boxty

Anyway.. I'm off to the picture house in a bit because our superlatively euridite though exceedingly eccentric supervisor set us watching a film as homework.. :confused:
    MEDICS RULE .

ReputationRep:
    I am moved by your ability to care about the mentally ill... :'(
    She has done a lot of voluntary work in care home and summer play groups y'know.

ReputationRep:

How come I never get set that by Larry the Great C. Paulson, CompSci God of the 21st Century?

ReputationRep:
    She has done a lot of voluntary work in care home and summer play groups y'know.
    Did she torture them?

ReputationRep:

i would like to point out that being foolish enough to attend a playscheme with me does not make you mentally ill

i do quite like your post it notes though.

ReputationRep:
    Did she torture them?
    NO, but she was assaulted.

ReputationRep:
    i would like to point out that being foolish enough to attend a playscheme with me does not make you mentally ill

i do quite like your post it notes though.
    Do you really? Don't you tell those mentally ill kids that all the time?

ReputationRep:
    NO, but she was assaulted.
    Should I assault her as well just to continue the tradition of mentally ill kids?

ReputationRep:
    737 words, oh yeah.

ReputationRep:
    737 words, oh yeah.
    sweeet. whats the target?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.