The Student Room Logo
This thread is closed

Cambridge Chat (previously New Cambridge Students Entry 2004)

polthegael
Where is Gardies? I went on a search for it earlier when all the Girtonians decided to do something really boring (visit one of the uni libraries... what the hell do they think we're here for..? :confused: :tongue: ), but couldn't find it...

I guess I need to find it as a sort of initiation thing :smile:

A road (road??) called Rose Cresent opposite Caius.
Helen..! If you are about later can I please ask you to tell me in as few words as possible answers to two questions? :frown:

Nice Helen! :smile:

Five too to is two late Shuai... Try making it a bit earlier :rolleyes:
blissy
Opposite the entrance to Caius... sort of.

Which entrance? Not the one on King's Parade, I hope (as that would make me blind as well as stupid!)...
Camford
A road (road??) called Rose Cresent opposite Caius.

Rose Cresent... Thanks man... It shall be found :smile:
Reply 9284
polthegael
Which entrance? Not the one on King's Parade, I hope (as that would make me blind as well as stupid!)...

Yes. It would be that one. But one road along. The same road with McDonalds on it.
blissy
Yes. It would be that one. But one road along. The same road with McDonalds on it.

There's a McDonalds in town? Now I'm thinking we are at different unis or something :frown:

I know there's a Burger King on the Main Street...
polthegael
Five too to is two late Shuai... Try making it a bit earlier :rolleyes:

What "Five too to is two late"?
Reply 9287
polthegael
There's a McDonalds in town? Now I'm thinking we are at different unis or something :frown:

You know where the market is?

You know between... Mr SHoes and Starbucks is a road? Well it's at the end of that road (which comes out by Caius's entrance)

edit: and it's called The Gardinia.
I had better get ready for the marathon trek to town :frown:
polthegael

McDonal is just past Gardi's (It does say Gardi's on the door).
polthegael
I had better get ready for the marathon trek to town :frown:

Don't worry pol. The town will come to you.
Reply 9291
blissy

http://www.cam.ac.uk/map/v3/drawmap.cgi?mp=main;xx=1816;yy=771;mt=a;ma=45;tl=Rose%20Crescent

i would have tried to expand the map to include the route from girton, but it wasn't quite on the map, so...
KHL
i would have tried to expand the map to include the route from girton, but it wasn't quite on the map, so...

:mad:
Reply 9293
You trimmed that! New Hall isn't even on it!
polthegael
:mad:

:tongue: Welcome to Cambridge!!
blissy

That's almost Girton.. :rolleyes:

:tongue:
blissy

Welcome to Cambridge as well then
Super in 40... :mad: I hope the supervisor is not pervi though... Basement and 20:30 doesn't sound good together.
Reply 9298
Camford
Welcome to Cambridge as well then

There are so many colleges that don't happen to be sitting on top of each other in the centre :tongue:
blissy
There are so many colleges that don't happen to be sitting on top of each other in the centre :tongue:

They don't? :eek: