Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)
    Some method of carrying multiple boxes of juice home without breaking my wrists.
    Get a bike and put the bags on the handlebars Or on your back.....or get a nice wheelie-cart-thing, like ladies of a senior age

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    they are clearly inferior

seriously there is nothing like walking out of a lecture theatre and someone says oh where do you live and you just point at the building across the road and saying "there". its great. i have even come home in between consecutive lectures (ie one starts at 9 one starts at 10) and not been late. its fantastic. i used to live 15 miles from my school, so living close to everywhere is really novel.
    less that 15, surely.

About the blood- it was either the 3rd of the 6th. I think those lentils were toor dhal.

Followed my bro-in-law at work today, and even did some nursey stuff at the CCU :eek: ! Also went to two conferences, and answered a question directed to a consultant :eek: (they are called 'attendings' here) [and no, the question was not medically related]

Oh by the way, the Red Sox beat the Yankees :tsr:. Today (yesterday to you) is a truly historic day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)

Crana - less scary than last time I met her in Pembroke. Has developed a rather disturbing issue with onions
    You should ask her about my potato.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    ...and even did some nursey stuff at the CCU :eek: ! !
    Were they cute? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    Were they cute? :rolleyes:
    not as cute as the undergrad student I am meant to be working for/with.

I helped put in 2 baloon pumps. I have had enough of groins for atleast another 6 weeks...

ReputationRep:
    visesh i rounded up from 14.

pol... disturbing ? moi? its mnot my fauly i have lloads of onions

i couldnt sleep and stayed up till 4 tidying my room..

ben./. take a backpack? then you can break your back not your wrists. you could just get liek 2 at a time and go more often

ReputationRep:
    visesh :eek: did osmse 13 yr old girl get shot at goose fair? just had the radio on but it was quite wquiet and i mayhave misheard

ReputationRep:
    mornin y'all,

my dante commentary us boring me so i thought i'd drop in and say hi...hows it all going guys?

jacob i still haven't seen you round town....i'm always in the town centre, usually lurking around Kings on my way back from/to lectures.

ReputationRep:
    visesh i rounded up from 14.

pol... disturbing ? moi? its mnot my fauly i have lloads of onions

i couldnt sleep and stayed up till 4 tidying my room..

ben./. take a backpack? then you can break your back not your wrists. you could just get liek 2 at a time and go more often
    It is 2.5ish from mine to yours, and 16.1 from mine to school, in case you're interested. I wanna drive NOW:'(.

ReputationRep:
    visesh :eek: did osmse 13 yr old girl get shot at goose fair? just had the radio on but it was quite wquiet and i mayhave misheard
    Old news my dear. From St. Annes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    mornin y'all,

my dante commentary us boring me so i thought i'd drop in and say hi...hows it all going guys?

jacob i still haven't seen you round town....i'm always in the town centre, usually lurking around Kings on my way back from/to lectures.
    Morning Priya! I am very bored/tired and have had too much (free)wine. I might just go to bed now. How is/was Dante?

ReputationRep:
    Morning Priya! I am very bored/tired and have had too much (free)wine. I might just go to bed now. How is/was Dante?
    dante is annoying me. it's ironic that i'm writing about the various levels of hell, because i would much rather be in the boiling pitch of the 5th bolgia than have to finish this. it's a pile of waffle, with little real substance. like most of my posts on here really....

on the upside, it hasn't rained (yet) and i don't have anything till 1pm. it is unfortunately a 'short' italian grammar test followed by a grammar lecture.fun fun fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    dante is annoying me. it's ironic that i'm writing about the various levels of hell, because i would much rather be in the boiling pitch of the 5th bolgia than have to finish this. it's a pile of waffle, with little real substance. like most of my posts on here really....

on the upside, it hasn't rained (yet) and i don't have anything till 1pm. it is unfortunately a 'short' italian grammar test followed by a grammar lecture.fun fun fun
    It's raning and gre(a)y here! Been like that for a week now! I feel so much less homesick now...

Ah I read Divine Comedy when I was in year 6, but don't seem to remember much!

ReputationRep:
    It's raning and gre(a)y here! Been like that for a week now! I feel so much less homesick now...

Ah I read Divine Comedy when I was in year 6, but don't seem to remember much!
    you read the actual thing? (presumably a translation) wow . respect

basic plot: guy goes on a stroll through hell with guide called Virgil. meets many sinners/scary devils.

Purgatorio: guy goes to place where people have been purged for their sins

Paradiso: guy goes to heaven

end of story

ReputationRep:
    well, visesh, you just aren't cool are you

1) it's "stanz". you are not quite cool enough to call it "stanzville" tho.

2) even if you feel stupid saying 1) it is clearly Ann's.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, a backpack would've been a good idea. But buying in bulk is cheaper!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)
    Yeah, a backpack would've been a good idea. But buying in bulk is cheaper!
    errr, no it isint, not at sainsburys.

OJ is... 39p? and AJ is 45 i think. however many you buy.

ReputationRep:
    can anyone suggest a place here that would sell those tyhings taht go over the top of doors with hooks onn them for coats etc? i only have 1 hook and it too small for my bag, coats, hoodies etc

ReputationRep:
    i guess these http://www.lakelandlimited.com/is-bi...0AAADjTK6EgEQP are what i want, huh ?

other suggestions welcome..

ReputationRep:
    Dammit. :mad:

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.