The Student Room Group
polthegael
Just back in Girton :smile:

I am all :frown: that Crana and Blissy both have much larger and tidier rooms than I do..! :mad:

Damn Girton!

To pass comments on the fellow posters I met tonight...

Blissy - very nice and friendly (though don't say "blatently" to her - she might hit you!) and really cute.

Crana - less scary than last time I met her in Pembroke. Has developed a rather disturbing issue with onions :tongue:

Camford - slightly more homosexual than last time I met him (though he is cute in a bra! :wink: )

EDIT: Troy - Rosie gave me your number so don't be amazed if I call sometime to drag you along to a college crawl or something!

For some reason now I think it was a good idea that I didn't show you what my room looks like...

My being homosexual oscillates from time to time. Simple Harmonic Motion, it is in a sense. But, I have never been too homo to be a real homo yet. And I hope it's not going to happen. And for the record, the thing I said about anal sex was "I don't want to get my ass fuc*ed ever".
Reply 9342
shuai, im going to print that out and frame it
crana9
shuai, im going to print that out and frame it

Do that if you want. I don't care. My reputation is ruined way way way way way way way way [consider this an ifinite loop of the pascal statement Write("way);] back in time.
Had my first essay crisis last night - finally sent the thing off at two in the morning then got up at five thinking that it was friday and bedders would be coming and that I had to clear up my room.

MB
crana9
can anyone suggest a place here that would sell those tyhings taht go over the top of doors with hooks onn them for coats etc? i only have 1 hook and it too small for my bag, coats, hoodies etc

You could try to make one with those purple things you have and broken off hooks from coat hangers.. :wink:
Camford
Do that if you want. I don't care. My reputation is ruined way way way way way way way way [consider this an ifinite loop of the pascal statement Write("way);] back in time.

Why do you say stuff like that man? :confused:
Reply 9347
crana9
can anyone suggest a place here that would sell those tyhings taht go over the top of doors with hooks onn them for coats etc? i only have 1 hook and it too small for my bag, coats, hoodies etc

Do you know Bradwell's Court? (little covered shopping bit on the way to the Grafton Centre). Opposite the Argos in Bradwell's Court is a shop that sells all kinds of things that you need but can never get anywhere else - pespex boxes, doorstops and possibly those hanger things. It's a bit like a pound shop but more epxensive :biggrin:
Reply 9348
blissy
Do you know Bradwell's Court? (little covered shopping bit on the way to the Grafton Centre). Opposite the Argos in Bradwell's Court is a shop that sells all kinds of things that you need but can never get anywhere else - pespex boxes, doorstops and possibly those hanger things. It's a bit like a pound shop but more epxensive :biggrin:

aha, thank you.

also useful for some things is the discount warehouse on the corner of St andrews st and Downing st.

but what we really need is a wilkos *sobs*
polthegael
Why do you say stuff like that man? :confused:

Because I'm a compsci, we speak logic not language.
musicboy
Had my first essay crisis last night - finally sent the thing off at two in the morning then got up at five thinking that it was friday and bedders would be coming and that I had to clear up my room.

MB

*yet to get set one essay, feeling lucky*
crana9
aha, thank you.

also useful for some things is the discount warehouse on the corner of St andrews st and Downing st.

but what we really need is a wilkos *sobs*

No, what you really need a piece land called China.
Reply 9352
Camford
No, what you really need a piece land called China.

Why yes, yes I do!
Yayayayayay!

Christof Schwiening was demonstrating in my practical today :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: What a sweetie that man is! Haven't seen him for AGES...

On a more practical note - goddammit, I can't find more picture hooks ANYWHERE! I'm sure Rymans sold them last year. Have resorted to unbent paper-clips. Anyone got any suggestions?

Would Staples do them?
Reply 9354
MadNatSci
Yayayayayay!

Christof Schwiening was demonstrating in my practical today :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: What a sweetie that man is! Haven't seen him for AGES...

On a more practical note - goddammit, I can't find more picture hooks ANYWHERE! I'm sure Rymans sold them last year. Have resorted to unbent paper-clips. Anyone got any suggestions?

Would Staples do them?

my friend had some from Homebase... have you tried in the linen rooms etc? thats where they are here..
crana9
my friend had some from Homebase... have you tried in the linen rooms etc? thats where they are here..

Linen rooms? :confused: You mean college's own?
Reply 9356
MadNatSci
Linen rooms? :confused: You mean college's own?

u h huh, here they give yiu them, tigether wuth poster hangers. i had some in my room when i got here but if you didnt you just had to get them from linen room.
crana9
u h huh, here they give yiu them, tigether wuth poster hangers. i had some in my room when i got here but if you didnt you just had to get them from linen room.

Dammit, I'm switching college.
Reply 9358
and just think how much nearer you would be to everywhere exccept sainsburys. and lets be honest who wants to go there uness they have to.
Reply 9359
i could ask my friend if you could buy some of her homebase ones. lol. she has wuite a few.

Latest

Trending

Trending