Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Why not? If people call me rhino, geoffoir, panda, oddjob, random task..among other things..why can't kathleen be a katy/katie?

G
    lol i dont want to cause an argument. Better off as a Kathy then i can be an innocent bystander in the war between Katy/Katie...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffstar)
    lol i dont want to cause an argument. Better off as a Kathy then i can be an innocent bystander in the war between Katy/Katie...
    Ah..the joys of being Geoff..not Katy/Katie

Katiyakat...you still haven;'t told me what the other reason is!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie J)
    I'm protective of the 'ie'...'tis the superior way of spelling it!
    Oy missy - watch out or I'll tell everyone that you're a fraudulent Katie and actually called Katherine! And just so you know, my 'y' will triumph over your puny 'ie' any time . (Gosh this conversation is so primary school ).

Sorry Geoff deary, that's for me to know and you not to .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiyakat)
    psst - i reckon she got a tatoo of her name on her bum and she can't change it...

kidding, kidding...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiyakat)
    No no no..please tell me...i think i might possibly know what it is......but i need to know!!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    psst - i reckon she got a tatoo of her name on her bum and she can't change it...

kidding, kidding...
    LOL! If only...would mean i was wanted

G

ReputationRep:
    Why not? If people call me rhino, geoffoir, panda, oddjob, random task..among other things..why can't kathleen be a katy/katie?

G
    Oooh, Aragorn! I get the Oddjob thing too...I don't really get it though...I don't look that similar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy)
    Oooh, Aragorn! I get the Oddjob thing too...I don't really get it though...I don't look that similar.
    It's cos i was in the town centre, and someone saw me in a suit..and they thought i looked like oddjob.

G

ReputationRep:
    whats with the oddjob?

ReputationRep:
    I might add myself to the list of the hopeful students (very big hopeful), hopefully going to trinity. Do you think you could make a list at the start of the thread of all the people so everyone can tell (and i can't be bothered reading about 50 pages)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beauford)
    I might add myself to the list of the hopeful students (very big hopeful), hopefully going to trinity. Do you think you could make a list at the start of the thread of all the people so everyone can tell (and i can't be bothered reading about 50 pages)
    there is one

ReputationRep:
    whats with the oddjob?
    We're both Chinese...I don't actually know which James Bond film Oddjob (the Asian midget) appeared in...I'm not a fan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beauford)
    Already have...will add you though...what subject?

G

ReputationRep:
    Already have...will add you though...what subject?

G
    Ah well as you can see i'm too lazy to even read the first post .

Hopefully to be reading maths, hope to get to know a few of you here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy)
    We're both Chinese...I don't actually know which James Bond film Oddjob (the Asian midget) appeared in...I'm not a fan.
    not a fan of bond?! peirce brosnan?? actually you're not female i can see how that would make a difference

ReputationRep:
    not a fan of bond?! peirce brosnan?? actually you're not female i can see how that would make a difference
    Ah..but there are bond girls!!

G

ReputationRep:
    Ah..but there are bond girls!!

G
    although i must say the recent one's have been rather disappointing. Denise Richards should be shot.

ReputationRep:
    Hi to everyone who's new here.

Hahaha, Brosnan makes me laugh. He belongs to my list of "comic wooden actors".

ReputationRep:
    although i must say the recent one's have been rather disappointing. Denise Richards should be shot.
    Oh dear...my friend is mortified at that comment....Denise Richards....he loves her!

G

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear...my friend is mortified at that comment....Denise Richards....he loves her!

G
    Perhaps - but you have to admit she did not play the role very well. Except for the being pretty bit. Which i suppose is sometimes all that matters... :rolleyes:

Yes but he does such a good bond - he's not supposed to have emotion

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.