The Student Room Group
Reply 9420
Are you in the colony this year Helen?
Reply 9421
figgetyfig
I'm at Catz and know a few 1st yr medics here. Haven't seen the hoodie though. Does this guy have a name?

Richard 'The Mong' Turner. Tallish, thin, brown hair. Incredibly clever, but lacks all common sense:smile:.
fishpaste
Yeah I have. The "you've been in cambridge too long when.." is really quite hilar. I swear one of them is in reference to something my friend Theresa does. The "you overhear people discussing cell biology in sainsburys" or something. But yeah I was quite impressed as to what got into clareifornication about her and Lee Harper.

So Helen, what's this thing which will be becoming common knowledge? You should tell us that at least, but I *REALLY* have to know the other thing.

Hehe, yeah, that made me laugh but :eek: they didn't actually do that? :eek: *faints*

I'm in on so many of them it's unbelieveable. Including two of the pulling ones, the one about choir, and many others that only make sense if you know the people.

Oh, two of the medics in my year are going out, it's been waiting to happen for ages but finally has. You don't know them though, I don't think.

Blissy - yes I am! Why?
Reply 9423
http://www.colddowneasy.com/apps/sign-upasp/default.asp?scr=y

voucher for a free low carb Coors. you can apparently use this in the jesus bar and sidney bar as well as some others bars, etc incambridge (if you click "Back to homepage" theres alink to where you can use them.
Reply 9424
crana9
http://www.colddowneasy.com/apps/sign-upasp/default.asp?scr=y

voucher for a free low carb Coors. you can apparently use this in the jesus bar and sidney bar as well as some others bars, etc incambridge (if you click "Back to homepage" theres alink to where you can use them.

The Coupon Queen strikes again:cool:.
fishpaste
Pol it was me who said hi to you this morning. YOu seemed really ****ing confused lol.

I saw you man. I thought I recoignised you... By the food van outside the Babbage, yes?

I was away in a little world of my own. Someone remind me not to stay up to 4 and 5 every morning! 9am lectures followed by 2hr practicals and another lecture (I was just going to the Babbage for 1pm...) when you've only had about 3 hours sleep really are less than ideal!
Hello Helen :smile: I was in Clare for the first time a couple of days ago (I wasn't aware of this until I saw a sign!)...

Your friendly porter directed me to a dark dreary wine store place when I asked for a toilet! :rolleyes:

Either thought I was Irish so I must be an alcoholic, or thought I wanted to do rude things! :eek:
Willa
of course i do...i'm a 25% compsci. He is quite enjoyable I admit...but he's not as good as camford makes out.

I hear Camford actually wants him carnally... (ask Rosie if you don't believe me! :rolleyes: )
Reply 9428
polthegael
I hear Camford actually wants him carnally... (ask Rosie if you don't believe me! :rolleyes: )

Somehow, that doesn't surprise me!
Willa
of course i do...i'm a 25% compsci. He is quite enjoyable I admit...but he's not as good as camford makes out.

Nobody say a bad thing about Larry the Great!! :mad:
Camford
Nobody say a bad thing about Larry the Great!! :mad:

Awwww... Young love :wink:
Reply 9431
Camford
Larry the Great!!

maybe thats why shuai isn't into being a bottom (ahem)....must be painful with a man like that :eek:
crana9
maybe thats why shuai isn't into being a bottom (ahem)....must be painful with a man like that :eek:

You can say whatever you like...
crana9

Do you not find anal sex painful then Rosie?

I have only ever found one person who claimed to like it and she was seriously disturbed (many spells in adult psychiatric hospitals)... I didn't really like her at all, but she was my flatmate for a load of months and, after all, she did like......
polthegael
Do you not find anal sex painful then Rosie?

I have only ever found one person who claimed to like it and she was seriously disturbed (many spells in adult psychiatric hospitals)... I didn't really like her at all, but she was my flatmate for a load of months and, after all, she did like......

You need some counselling.
Camford
You need some counselling.

Me...? Why?

BTW - this is my 2000'th post so I should get promoted now! :smile:
polthegael
Me...? Why?

BTW - this is my 2000'th post so I should get promoted now! :smile:

You just got your promo.
Camford
You just got your promo.

I saw :smile:

But why do you think I need therapy..?

I don't fancy any of my male professors! (though my tutor and a few of the anatomy demonstrators are quite cute and female)
polthegael
I saw :smile:

But why do you think I need therapy..?

I don't fancy any of my male professors! (though my tutor and a few of the anatomy demonstrators are quite cute and female)

Did I say I like Paulson that much!!?? Did I? No! I had someone in my mind already and she's not a transexual.
visesh
Somehow, that doesn't surprise me!

Yeah, but you haven't seen him. :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending