Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Did I say I like Paulson that much!!?? Did I? No! I had someone in my mind already and she's not a transexual.
    It was quite obvious you wanted to bed Rosie, but I think she's already got some ginger dude... Bad luck man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    It was quite obvious you wanted to bed Rosie, but I think she's already got some ginger dude... Bad luck man!
    Nope. Someone else. I don't want married woman. (or half married ones, or married ish ones.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immortal Wombat)
    Yeah, but you haven't seen him. :rolleyes:
    Nothing to see here, move along.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing to see here, move along.
    We can't really miss you man... You are rather big! (a tad like your ego, perchance...) :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Rosie just got a very very very [consider this a infinte loop in Pascal using

PHP Code:
    While true
    Write
    ("very"
    It should last to infinity] cool chair. You have got to come down and take a look. Looking at the chair in itself is a wonderful experience.

ReputationRep:
    Do you not find anal sex painful then Rosie?

I have only ever found one person who claimed to like it and she was seriously disturbed (many spells in adult psychiatric hospitals)... I didn't really like her at all, but she was my flatmate for a load of months and, after all, she did like......

you what now??

i was just saying a man that great, i imagine, must be rather more painful than ..average?

but i do not speak from first hand (or arse) experience here

ReputationRep:
    We can't really miss you man... You are rather big! (a tad like your ego, perchance...) :rolleyes:
    It's like my id not ego.

ReputationRep:
    "There are web browsers that are written in ten lines of Perl... ten lines of Python... [laughs] half a line of ML." - Jon Crowcroft (Digital Communications II)

ML is really that powerful??? Wow. "Now you should look at it and go 'Wow'" (Dr Frank King).

ReputationRep:
    It's like my id not ego.
    You are so much more ok and normal when I meet you in person man...

RU sure it isn't your superego (or do only superhumans like Larry have those..?)?

ReputationRep:
    You are so much more ok and normal when I meet you in person man...

RU sure it isn't your superego (or do only superhumans like Larry have those..?)?
    Superego is the database for storing social activity rules. Not actually anything useful (Unless you are religious or something, in which case it stops you from enjoying your sins, such as drinking). If you have big superego, then you might as well be dead.

I'm not normal in cyberspace. I don't talk about all the things I say here in real life. I talk about stupid things like "whether eating rice with a spoon is cheating" or "what's the worth of a cambridge university card". And etc.

ReputationRep:
    It's like my id not ego.
    Don't throw all the Freudian crap at me ... I want some serious argument.

ReputationRep:
    It's like my id not ego.
    Your animal lust then?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but you haven't seen him. :rolleyes:
    That shall have to wait until January I'm afraid... And yes, I am afraid.

ReputationRep:
    Superego is the database for storing social activity rules. Not actually anything useful (Unless you are religious or something, in which case it stops you from enjoying your sins, such as drinking). If you have big superego, then you might as well be dead.

I'm not normal in cyberspace. I don't talk about all the things I say here in real life. I talk about stupid things like "whether eating rice with a spoon is cheating" or "what's the worth of a cambridge university card". And etc.
    yeah, cos we have such non-stupid conversations in real life like

1) Who cooks rice better
    2) Shrek 2 and your love of it
    3) how longit will take you to eat a given number of biscuits
    4) the default colour of chairs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    yeah, cos we have such non-stupid conversations in real life like

1) Who cooks rice better
    2) Shrek 2 and your love of it
    3) how longit will take you to eat a given number of biscuits
    4) the default colour of chairs
    The answer to 1) is so bloody obvious...

ReputationRep:
    I didn't say I can't did I?

It is Freudian crap. I regret reading "Freud for beginners" the comicised psychology introductory book.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    That shall have to wait until January I'm afraid... And yes, I am afraid.
    Don't be afraid, I won't byte. I only nibble.

ReputationRep:

I possibly (if you are 17/18) read a few of Freud's books before you were born. That aside, the topics you mention are fine.

I would happily cheat with rice as I see no point in messing around with chopsticks. If I only had chopsticks I would try to use them or, if the rice wasn't too hot, I'd just use my hands.

The Cambridge uni card gets me dinner and allows me into my college. It is therefore, for me, useful.

It's when you go on about your bumchum Larry... If he's in the Adonis society you could sneak into Peterhouse and try to join... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Your animal lust then?
    No, the desire to torture you like I've never torture any one before.

ReputationRep:
    Your animal lust then?
    Yes, but if he fancies Larry more than he seemed to like Rosie the other day...! :rolleyes:

If I was Larry I'd run very far away!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.