Cambridge Chat (previously New Cambridge Students Entry 2004)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Poc ar buile
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Camford)
Did I say I like Paulson that much!!?? Did I? No! I had someone in my mind already and she's not a transexual.
It was quite obvious you wanted to bed Rosie, but I think she's already got some ginger dude... Bad luck man!
Camford
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by polthegael)
It was quite obvious you wanted to bed Rosie, but I think she's already got some ginger dude... Bad luck man!
Nope. Someone else. I don't want married woman. (or half married ones, or married ish ones.)
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Immortal Wombat)
Yeah, but you haven't seen him. :rolleyes:
Nothing to see here, move along.
Poc ar buile
Report 15 years ago
Nothing to see here, move along.
We can't really miss you man... You are rather big! (a tad like your ego, perchance...) :rolleyes:
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Rosie just got a very very very [consider this a infinte loop in Pascal using

PHP Code:
While true
Write
("very"
It should last to infinity] cool chair. You have got to come down and take a look. Looking at the chair in itself is a wonderful experience.
crana9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Do you not find anal sex painful then Rosie?

I have only ever found one person who claimed to like it and she was seriously disturbed (many spells in adult psychiatric hospitals)... I didn't really like her at all, but she was my flatmate for a load of months and, after all, she did like......

you what now??

i was just saying a man that great, i imagine, must be rather more painful than ..average?

but i do not speak from first hand (or arse) experience here
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
We can't really miss you man... You are rather big! (a tad like your ego, perchance...) :rolleyes:
It's like my id not ego.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
"There are web browsers that are written in ten lines of Perl... ten lines of Python... [laughs] half a line of ML." - Jon Crowcroft (Digital Communications II)

ML is really that powerful??? Wow. "Now you should look at it and go 'Wow'" (Dr Frank King).
Poc ar buile
Report 15 years ago
It's like my id not ego.
You are so much more ok and normal when I meet you in person man...

RU sure it isn't your superego (or do only superhumans like Larry have those..?)?
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You are so much more ok and normal when I meet you in person man...

RU sure it isn't your superego (or do only superhumans like Larry have those..?)?
Superego is the database for storing social activity rules. Not actually anything useful (Unless you are religious or something, in which case it stops you from enjoying your sins, such as drinking). If you have big superego, then you might as well be dead.

I'm not normal in cyberspace. I don't talk about all the things I say here in real life. I talk about stupid things like "whether eating rice with a spoon is cheating" or "what's the worth of a cambridge university card". And etc.
Immortal Wombat
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It's like my id not ego.
Don't throw all the Freudian crap at me ... I want some serious argument.
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It's like my id not ego.
Your animal lust then?
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeah, but you haven't seen him. :rolleyes:
That shall have to wait until January I'm afraid... And yes, I am afraid.
crana9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Superego is the database for storing social activity rules. Not actually anything useful (Unless you are religious or something, in which case it stops you from enjoying your sins, such as drinking). If you have big superego, then you might as well be dead.

I'm not normal in cyberspace. I don't talk about all the things I say here in real life. I talk about stupid things like "whether eating rice with a spoon is cheating" or "what's the worth of a cambridge university card". And etc.
yeah, cos we have such non-stupid conversations in real life like

1) Who cooks rice better
2) Shrek 2 and your love of it
3) how longit will take you to eat a given number of biscuits
4) the default colour of chairs
visesh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by crana9)
yeah, cos we have such non-stupid conversations in real life like

1) Who cooks rice better
2) Shrek 2 and your love of it
3) how longit will take you to eat a given number of biscuits
4) the default colour of chairs
The answer to 1) is so bloody obvious...
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I didn't say I can't did I?

It is Freudian crap. I regret reading "Freud for beginners" the comicised psychology introductory book.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
That shall have to wait until January I'm afraid... And yes, I am afraid.
Don't be afraid, I won't byte. I only nibble.
Poc ar buile
Report 15 years ago

I possibly (if you are 17/18) read a few of Freud's books before you were born. That aside, the topics you mention are fine.

I would happily cheat with rice as I see no point in messing around with chopsticks. If I only had chopsticks I would try to use them or, if the rice wasn't too hot, I'd just use my hands.

The Cambridge uni card gets me dinner and allows me into my college. It is therefore, for me, useful.

It's when you go on about your bumchum Larry... If he's in the Adonis society you could sneak into Peterhouse and try to join... :rolleyes:
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Your animal lust then?
No, the desire to torture you like I've never torture any one before.
Poc ar buile
Report 15 years ago
Your animal lust then?
Yes, but if he fancies Larry more than he seemed to like Rosie the other day...! :rolleyes:

If I was Larry I'd run very far away!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.94%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (54)
8.18%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (85)
12.88%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (79)
11.97%
Other reasons are stopping me going (84)
12.73%
Nothing is stopping me going (266)
40.3%

Watched Threads