Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    Yes, but if he fancies Larry more than he seemed to like Rosie the other day...! :rolleyes:

If I was Larry I'd run very far away!

i detected absolutely no hint of this whatsoever pol. I think you are just tryng to cause trouble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    No, the desire to torture you like I've never torture any one before.
    Don't be afraid, I won't byte. I only nibble.
    Schizo again? And was that a typo, or a compsci joke?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    yeah, cos we have such non-stupid conversations in real life like

1) Who cooks rice better
    2) Shrek 2 and your love of it
    3) how longit will take you to eat a given number of biscuits
    4) the default colour of chairs
    1) rice cooker gets it right everytime.
    2) Shrek 2 is good but not as good as Pulp Fiction
    3) I finished my lunch in 7 minutes the other day and you saw it (well, saw me starting).
    4) Chair does not have a default colour. In fact, anything outside a computer doesn't have any default value attached to it.

ReputationRep:
    i detected absolutely no hint of this whatsoever pol. I think you are just tryng to cause trouble.
    I seem to detect it too though. I did show you that post yday...about the living together for life/neighbors/MI6...

ReputationRep:
    Am I..? If I have unwittingly succeeded, I apologise (though I do not retract my statements as I still consider them correct - my apology is for making them, not meaning them)...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Schizo again? And was that a typo, or a compsci joke?
    Go ask St Google.

ReputationRep:
    I seem to detect it too though. I did show you that post yday...about the living together for life/neighbors/MI6...
    You shoul click on Pemcake and read.

ReputationRep:
    Go ask St Google.
    about...?

ReputationRep:
    life/neighbors/MI6...
    It's Neighbours. When you come to Cambridge, I'm going to treat you like an American.

ReputationRep:
    about...?
    Wasn't the suggestion blatently obvious what you were blatently supposed to do?

ReputationRep:
    You shoul click on Pemcake and read.
    Who wrote that stuff man..? It seems less than cool... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Am I..? If I have unwittingly succeeded, I apologise (though I do not retract my statements as I still consider them correct - my apology is for making them, not meaning them)...
    nah, im jesting. but i do think you are stirring

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't the suggestion blatently obvious what you were blatently supposed to do?
    Oh no- not more blatent talk! (Pol, methinks he's trying to take the piss out of you...)

Shuai, you were the last person I would expect to correct someone's spelling.

ReputationRep:
    Who wrote that stuff man..? It seems less than cool... :confused:
    Me. And the quality is degrading so fast that I can't believe what I'm reading.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no- not more blatent talk! (Pol, methinks he's trying to take the piss out of you...)

Shuai, you were the last person I would expect to correct someone's spelling.
    I'm a compsci, I get my computer to do the the dirty laundry (in this case, spell checker) for me

ReputationRep:
    BTW - if you want a second opinion ask Alice. I didn't mention it to her at all (not my place to do so behind your backs), but maybe she thought the same thing..? I don't know.

I did make that comment as we were leaving, if you remember... Neither of you objected or contradicted me..

I accept I may very well have been very wrong though...

ReputationRep:
    I'm a compsci, I get my computer to do the the dirty laundry (in this case, spell checker) for me
    I am a (future) medic. I live in a world of abbreviations and acronymns, witk poor illegible handwriting too.

ReputationRep:
    BTW - if you want a second opinion ask Alice. I didn't mention it to her at all (not my place to do so behind your backs), but maybe she thought the same thing..? I don't know.

I did make that comment as we were leaving, if you remember... Neither of you objected or contradicted me..

If you decide to carry on believing what you've said, then there will be trouble... Not from me. Oh no. I'm far too nice to do nasty things to you... But the University User Services will.

ReputationRep:

which comment was this>

blissy...tell me this is all one terrifying and sick joke

ReputationRep:
    I am a (future) medic. I live in a world of abbreviations and acronymns, witk poor illegible handwriting too.
    I don't want to go to you for checkups unless I have too.

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.