The Student Room Group
Reply 940
Fluffstar
Perhaps - but you have to admit she did not play the role very well. Except for the being pretty bit. Which i suppose is sometimes all that matters... :rolleyes:

Well i don't think that bond films are renowned for their showstopping performances :tongue:
Reply 941
beauford
Well i don't think that bond films are renowned for their showstopping performances :tongue:

theyre escapism. simple as that.

Is the chatroom open? im getting irritated by all my short posts! :smile:
Reply 942
Fluffstar
Yes but he does such a good bond - he's not supposed to have emotion

Yes, he does that bit exceptionally well...but I just think the series is really childish.
Reply 943
Fluffstar
theyre escapism. simple as that.

Is the chatroom open? im getting irritated by all my short posts! :smile:

What chat room? :redface:

I'm not denying bond films are really cool though, they are just one of a kind, they really define the cool spy film genre, just so many classic moments and one-liners.
Reply 944
gzftan
No no no..please tell me...i think i might possibly know what it is......but i need to know!!!! :tongue:

*Katy taps her nose knowingly*. Tell me what you think it is (via PM) and I may tell you whether you're right or not :smile:.
Reply 945
beauford

I'm not denying bond films are really cool though, they are just one of a kind, they really define the cool spy film genre, just so many classic moments and one-liners.

yup

chat room instructions on first post. I think Willa's website is down though so you have to boot mIRC or whatever it is. Ask Squishy :smile:
Reply 946
beauford

IRC, server: uk.quakenet.org, channel: #uk-learning
joepbeng
Wow Geoff your thread is so popular!

Anyway, for people who *don't* know me already, I'm Joe and will (grades willing) be at Pembroke in October for Engineering

Joe

PS Proud of the fact that you can still count the number of posts I've made on the fingers of one hand.

hello Joe!
can't remember if I've talked to you.. but I'm rosie.. and will (if I get the grades) be at pembroke too... there don't seem to be many of us!

rosie
Reply 948
Hey Joe! Whadya know? :biggrin:

You know G I take it?
Reply 949
Squishy
IRC, server: uk.quakenet.org, channel: #uk-learning

I keep trying to get in but nobody's ever there. I think I may need someone to talk me through how to get in :redface:
Reply 950
Acaila
Hey Joe! Whadya know? :biggrin:

You know G I take it?

Ah! Someone is oh so attentive!:smile:

G
Reply 951
Yay! (I can feel the head pat through cyberspace :biggrin:)

A lot of people on UK-L in general seem to know each other in real life :frown: Me feels lonely :frown:
Reply 952
Acaila
Yay! (I can feel the head pat through cyberspace :biggrin:)

A lot of people on UK-L in general seem to know each other in real life :frown: Me feels lonely :frown:

Aaawwww...never mind...Joe's only here cos i told him to post here :tongue: Otherwise he wouldn't!

G
Reply 953
Awww :frown: Bad Joe!
Reply 954
:wink:
Reply 955
shiny's on!! {hugs shiny lots}

But he isn't on msn:frown:
Reply 956
Acaila
shiny's on!! {hugs shiny lots}

But he isn't on msn:frown:

Was it your bday a few days ago?!?! :redface:

I didn't realise cos i wasn't online for a few days then....sorry....belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY now :smile:

G
Reply 957
Aww thanks G {hugs G} :smile:
Reply 958
Acaila
Aww thanks G {hugs G} :smile:

Lol....no problem.....Hugging society strikes again! :tongue:

G
Reply 959
Wanna join? :wink: :biggrin: Open to all huggly people! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending