Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Wanna join? Open to all huggly people!
    Nah..thanks for the offer...but i'm not really huggly i'm afraid.

G

ReputationRep:
    {Acaila runs off and cries in a corner}

ReputationRep:
    {Acaila runs off and cries in a corner}
    I'm sorry...!!! But its not you....it's me!!

G

ReputationRep:
    {cries even more at the use of the worst dumping line in history}

ReputationRep:
    Lol..sorry...ok then...just for you!

[hugs acaila!]

G

ReputationRep:
    Not true! The worst ones in history have been around three words long and sent by text message.

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

{runs off to switch off brand new top of the range mobile (sorry I had to ), then realises G doesn't have her number}

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

{runs off to switch off brand new top of the range mobile (sorry I had to ), then realises G doesn't have her number}
    "u r dumped"
    "we r thru"
    "itz ovr" ... all spring to mind. *urgh* Text-speak.

"'Let's... bee... friends. It says 'bee' and there's a picture of a bee on it!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faboba)
    "'Let's... bee... friends. It says 'bee' and there's a picture of a bee on it!"
    How very Ralph Wiggum :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    "u r dumped"
    "we r thru"
    "itz ovr" ... all spring to mind. *urgh* Text-speak.
    It's so romantic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy)
    It's so romantic.
    Well this is all part and parcel with the love so true that it must be written on lamp posts in permanent marker.

"Cheryl luvs Mark"
    "Brian shagged Charlene"

Ah... whoever said Romance was dead?

"That whole time... one thought just kept going through my head; 'You are so cool'. 'You are so cool'."

ReputationRep:
    "Cheryl luvs Mark"
    "Brian shagged Charlene"

LOL, OK, so it's not poetic, but I'd still prefer it to someone reciting Shakespeare sonnets.

ReputationRep:
    And people wonder why I'm not applying to any Glasgow unis :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    And people wonder why I'm not applying to any Glasgow unis :rolleyes:
    Um... to be fair on Glasgow Uni I think you're unjustifiably lumping it with Glasgow Caley.

( For those not 'up' on Glasgow Universities there are three;

Glasgow University: A well respected University in the west end of the city replete with spaceous tree-lines boulevards and pretty red sandstone towers. Good reputation for Law, Medicine, English, History, Politics, Philosophy... academic subjects.

Strathclyde University: In the heart of the City Centre. Offers some more unusual courses ( journalism springs to mind ) and enjoys a superb reputation for computing and electrical engineering and a decent reputation for most scientific, social, engineering and business subjects.

Glasgow Caledonian 'University': A jumped-up polytechnic. Good for nursing IIRC and not much else. Where to go if the other two universities knock you back. Full of Nikkis, Vikkis, Charlenes, Kelly-Maries, Kerries, Kelly-Annes, Chelseas and all the other ned names you can think of.

ReputationRep:
    Glasgow university: where all the alcoholics from up here go to study.

(and my mum went there, so I do try not to be too harsh. Really don't like the place though)

And you didn't mention.......the other one....the one so bad it would be an insult to even call it a college.....ya know...

ReputationRep:
    Glasgow university: where all the alcoholics from up here go to study.

(and my mum went there, so I do try not to be too harsh. Really don't like the place though)

And you didn't mention.......the other one....the one so bad it would be an insult to even call it a college.....ya know...
    It's not their fault! They don't have any work to do!

( I know what you mean though. With a couple of exceptions ( a ginger chap who escaped to Edinburgh and a friend that felt he had to do Engineering and therefore go to Strathclyde ) all my friends are in first year at Glasgow at the moment. There seems to be very little studying/attending of lectures and a hell of a lot of the time making good use of the student unions.

Well this is all part and parcel with the love so true that it must be written on lamp posts in permanent marker.

"Cheryl luvs Mark"
    "Brian shagged Charlene"

"That whole time... one thought just kept going through my head; 'You are so cool'. 'You are so cool'."
    Let's face it though, nothing can beat Mansfield graffiti. someone is running (apparently) a one-man hate campaign against one Kenny Lilliman.

One of my favourites: "KENNY LILLIMAN SUCKS COCKS FOR THE COUNCIL"

fantastic

ReputationRep:
    It's not their fault! They don't have any work to do!

( I know what you mean though. With a couple of exceptions ( a ginger chap who escaped to Edinburgh and a friend that felt he had to do Engineering and therefore go to Strathclyde ) all my friends are in first year at Glasgow at the moment. There seems to be very little studying/attending of lectures and a hell of a lot of the time making good use of the student unions.
    Someone I know goes to Manchester and he only has three lectures a week, and they're all on Wednesday. He says it interrupts two great weekends on either side.

ReputationRep:
    Not as good as some of our girls toilet graffiti

(After a *****ing session)

You can't right properly

Oh the irony the irony :rolleyes:

Mod Expression - Watch the language please. Post amended to remove profanity

Not as good as some of our girls toilet graffiti

(After a *****ing session)

You can't right properly

Oh the irony the irony :rolleyes:
    ahh loving it!

Mod Expression - Watch the language (Quotation) please. Post amended to remove profanity from Quotation

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.